• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Impact Wrestling

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
But people like Shelton Benjamin were actually valued in the first place and have been gone long enough to where it makes sense to bring them back because they actually liked them the first time.

People like Ratface Derrick Bateman(EC3) or I got beat up by my wife Tiffany and that's why I lost my push Drew McIntyre(Drew Galloway) had no value to WWE in the first place so they wouldn't care to bring them back. I mean they could if they really needed people but right now I doubt they're hurting enough to bring in people they saw no future in.

You could make a case for Bobby Lashley because they loved him and were pushing him as the next Cena before he got the boo boo face and took his ball and went home because of his wife, he's been gone long enough that they could bring him in for more than just a match or 2 if he gives up MMA.
I don't know, they re-signed Festus. I doubt they care if someone had perceived limitations in their last run with the company.
In most cases I think having a familiarity with the WWE system would be a positive as opposed to a negative.
Certain guys being mentioned like Galloway maybe haven't been out of the WWE long enough to establish a new identity. That's possible. In the case of EC3 he's established a completely new persona and is doing great work. He's an instant mid card guy on SD or main eventer on NXT. With the 3 rosters they need that type of talent.
Lashley and EC3 are no-brainer hires if they're available imo.

In the end I hope it's a moot point and Corgan buys and rebrands the company

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan spending some Gawker money to keep TNA afloat? How ironic would that be. TNA was on the rise before they brought in the death of WCW crew.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spitballing.

What about Ted Turner? He lost on WCW. Maybe he saw a opportunity

Turner got tired of owning wrestling in general and WCW losing shit loads of money, doubt he wants more of the same from TNA.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But people like Shelton Benjamin were actually valued in the first place and have been gone long enough to where it makes sense to bring them back because they actually liked them the first time.

People like Ratface Derrick Bateman(EC3) or I got beat up by my wife Tiffany and that's why I lost my push Drew McIntyre(Drew Galloway) had no value to WWE in the first place so they wouldn't care to bring them back. I mean they could if they really needed people but right now I doubt they're hurting enough to bring in people they saw no future in.

You could make a case for Bobby Lashley because they loved him and were pushing him as the next Cena before he got the boo boo face and took his ball and went home because of his wife, he's been gone long enough that they could bring him in for more than just a match or 2 if he gives up MMA.
Lashley was quoted on PWIsnider as saying if TNA closes he'll concentrate on MMA. So while WWE would probably be interested, it looks like Lashley isn't. Not that that could change in the future.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://nypost.com/2016/10/01/tna-to-go-ahead-with-biggest-show-of-the-year-as-sale-talks-continue

The PPV will take place as somone has loaned TNA some cash but it wasn't WWE or Billy Corgan, meaning either Dixie's parents stepped in again and spent money or Dixie found another person to give her money for a stake in the company. So now it'll be a 4 way fight for full ownership between Dixie, Corgan, Aroluxe, and this mystery person.
I wonder if it's Jeff Jarrett???

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh I wont believe it until I see a more credible site report it, Wrestlezone is definitely a "newz" site instead of being one of the few legitimate ones out there. There are probably about 3-4 actually credible sites out there and the rest fall into the category of "newz" meaning they either report news ripped straight from actual sites or just make up stuff and pretend to have real sources.

Last was reported that Dixie Carter admitted that she's has talks with WWE but didn't sell to them and that there was still a power struggle for majority ownership and that was 2 days ago. And while Dixie can't be completely trusted I doubt she would directly lie to them and then all of sudden change her mind 2 days later.

It very well could be true but I'd need to see someone legitimate say it before I believe it.

Last edited:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lashley was quoted on PWIsnider as saying if TNA closes he'll concentrate on MMA. So while WWE would probably be interested, it looks like Lashley isn't. Not that that could change in the future.

Well he also said he wants to face Brock at WM so he's at least interested in that.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there really anything to see in the TNA library, or is that just Vince not wanting anyone else to start some other wrestling type network for a couple bucks a month?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there really anything to see in the TNA library, or is that just Vince not wanting anyone else to start some other wrestling type network for a couple bucks a month?

You have all that footage of people like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, etc and among former WWE people like Christian, The Dudleyz, Kurt Angle, etc. So yes there's something to see. And there is no way TNA could start a wrestling network with such little footage and how much money they lose each year.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have all that footage of people like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, etc and among former WWE people like Christian, The Dudleyz, Kurt Angle, etc. So yes there's something to see. And there is no way TNA could start a wrestling network with such little footage and how much money they lose each year.

I dont mean TNA, some outsider that just knows about streaming a network looking for footage. I mean maybe TNA should do it to get an income stream.

I just see stars like Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode are not even worthy of being on the main roster and the rest did not have better careers outside of WWE, it was down hill. Aces and Eights dudley was probably better than nerd dudley, but they shit the bed with the brooke hogan crap.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to PWInsider, Billy Corgan has filed a lawsuit against TNA Impact Wrestling, its parent company Impact Ventures LLC, TNA Chairman Dixie Carter, TNA Chief Financial Officer Dean Broadhead and Carter's husband Serg Salias on 10/12 in the Chancery Court of Nashville, TN.

Read more: TNA PRESIDENT BILLY CORGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST TNA, DIXIE CARTER AND MORE | PWInsider.com

MORE ON CORGAN VS. TNA | PWInsider.com

Requests for comment from Corgan's attorney and TNA PR by PWInsider have not yet been returned.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for TNA or a 'hostel takeover' by Corgan???

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mean TNA, some outsider that just knows about streaming a network looking for footage. I mean maybe TNA should do it to get an income stream.

I just see stars like Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode are not even worthy of being on the main roster and the rest did not have better careers outside of WWE, it was down hill. Aces and Eights dudley was probably better than nerd dudley, but they shit the bed with the brooke hogan crap.

I remember when they totally fucked up a great idea when they had the Main Event Mafia. A chance for the younger generation to get a push against top names like Sting, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, etc.

Instead, they began a stupid Sting vs Kurt Angle feud that totally missed the point of having a MEM storyline,

Shit the bed? They shit the bed hard there!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for TNA or a 'hostel takeover' by Corgan???

There is no end for TNA. TNA cannot die. This shit is like the 48th time the company has been in dire straits yet it still keeps going. It's like if all the zombies on The Walking Dead merged into one giant superzombie that just keeps crawling along

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances are Dixie is trying to sell the company and Corgan wants to put a stop to it because then he gets nothing back on his investment. I'd be willing to bet he's not ready to walk away with nothing because if she sells he will.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAtest click bait I have seen is Matt Hardy is the new Jeff Jarret wanting to buy TNA.

I dont think its a problem going full ECW again, but the problem with Jarret is its Dixie, Billy and two silent owners that make up the board so nothing gets done. It really sounds like the other two are the ones that need to sell to Hardy or Jarret.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no end for TNA. TNA cannot die. This shit is like the 48th time the company has been in dire straits yet it still keeps going. It's like if all the zombies on The Walking Dead merged into one giant superzombie that just keeps crawling along
Yeah but this is the first time for TNA that a minority owner sued the Majority owner, officers of the company and the owner's spouse. I think the TNA name dies when TNA files for bankruptcy. Hopefully, Chapter 11 and not 7 (I think I got the numbers right for corporations). I think TNA will reorganize and start fresh with a brand new name.