• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

im right HERE come at me

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt. AlafreakingBAMA fans are more humble.

They gloat when they win. Not before.

When they do gloat it is for what they have already accomplished. Not what they will accomplish.

THere are big differences.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
different level of expectations from different programs, and look at the previous success years of those. you guys are content with 2-3 losses. Its bob stoops.

:omg:

So you think a historic powerhouse in Oklahoma has less expectations than Oregon does?

Yes, Oregon is perceived to be a better team over the last 4 years than Oky and probably have been a better team than Oky,

But you are fooling yourself if you think that they have less expectations than Oregon. My lord. They have been there.. over... and over... and over.

holy fn crap.

:L

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
different level of expectations from different programs, and look at the previous success years of those. you guys are content with 2-3 losses. Its bob stoops.

^^ OD will never be anything close to humble. I just wish the tree would have gone down his throat instead of up his ass so it would shut him the hell up.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:

So you think a historic powerhouse in Oklahoma has less expectations than Oregon does?

Yes, Oregon is perceived to be a better team over the last 4 years than Oky and probably have been a better team than Oky,

But you are fooling yourself if you think that they have less expectations than Oregon. My lord. They have been there.. over... and over... and over.

holy fn crap.

:L

The kid just doesn't get it. He's such a spoiled brat he has no concept of what the landscape of college football really is. Even if Oregon continues this run they're on it would be a century before they ever accomplished what Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas, and other elite programs have. That's not a slight on your team mamba, just a commentary on this clowns ignorance.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD, I have defended you time and time again.

But the shitting on FSU thread is just such karma. And you made it worse for the rest of us that enjoy posting here and it is TOTAL bullshit.

I hate the fact that our fanbase is judged off of posts like that.

THe Ducks had 5 conference games remaining and you were already discounting the chances of a fantastic FSU team.

Calling out the back to back champs? How bout get there first, act confident in your teams chances, know the Ducks rightful place in CFB history. Then win the game and as a fan win with class. And if you lose, lose with class.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it before, I will say ti again, i'll never apologize for being confident about my team. I also wont apologize for taking this loss hard.

I know where we have come from Mamba, it hasn't always been like this, but the greatness of our growth and development as a program and team gives us fans and the program itself very high expectations. Why should we be satisfied with this loss? ESPECIALLY a loss like last night? If we start lowering our expectations or standards, we go right back to the early 90s.

Keep expectations up, expect national titles, that is what Oregon should and us fans should expect now, we are an elite program now, this isn't 1993. 20 years later the expectations are high and this is our identity, an elite football program.

We need to get there, don't settle until we get that trophy and once we do lets keep reloading to obtain more of those trophies.

Sorry, but I am not going to apologize for not being upset over a devastating loss that has derailed our season and our expectations, nor will I ever apologize for my confident and support which many here see as "blind homerism"

Still. Doesn't. Get. It.:L

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid just doesn't get it. He's such a spoiled brat he has no concept of what the landscape of college football really is. Even if Oregon continues this run they're on it would be a century before they ever accomplished what Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas, and other elite programs have. That's not a slight on your team mamba, just a commentary on this clowns ignorance.

Dont take it as a knock at all. I plan on Oregon being around for a long time. The Ducks are new to the elite CFB table. And we are getting comfortable their as fans and the program is as well.

The Ducks are trying to make a footprint in today's CFB landscape and have done a hell of a job in doing so.

Oregon is a forward thinking program, they will figure out this problem with the Stanfords and SEC teams of the world. Just a matter of time.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD, I have defended you time and time again.

But the shitting on FSU thread is just such karma. And you made it worse for the rest of us that enjoy posting here and it is TOTAL bullshit.

I hate the fact that our fanbase is judged off of posts like that.

THe Ducks had 5 conference games remaining and you were already discounting the chances of a fantastic FSU team.

Calling out the back to back champs? How bout get there first, act confident in your teams chances, know the Ducks rightful place in CFB history. Then win the game and as a fan win with class. And if you lose, lose with class.

Mamba, this has been happening for years. Now you're seeing that we haven't just been picking on him.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont take it as a knock at all. I plan on Oregon being around for a long time. The Ducks are new to the elite CFB table. And we are getting comfortable their as fans and the program is as well.

The Ducks are trying to make a footprint in today's CFB landscape and have done a hell of a job in doing so.

Oregon is a forward thinking program, they will figure out this problem with the Stanfords and SEC teams of the world. Just a matter of time.

Oregon isn't going anywhere. Would love to have another home and home with them. They'll stay in the top tier for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and before any of yall say the Ducks arent elite because we have zero NATTYs... Eat one.. lol

Only one team out of 125 can take home the crystal. This aint the NFL where you can lose 7 games and win a Championship.

I view our program as elite. The Ducks can beat 98% of the CFB teams and 80% of them handily.

To me, that is an elite program. Just not THE best program. Not yet.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, this has been happening for years. Now you're seeing that we haven't just been picking on him.

Then I see him try to be a good fan. I cant take those as honest posts any more however.

I dont know if I was defending him or defending the Ducks.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, you (while you have protected him like an older brother), are this goofballs only pal. Turn on him now and you read about him tomorrow on page 26 under the headline "Oregon p*****ile jumps off Bank of America biulding".

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, you (while you have protected him like an older brother), are this goofballs only pal. Turn on him now and you read about him tomorrow on page 26 under the headline "Oregon p*****ile jumps off Bank of America biulding".

:hope:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really SportsHoopla? I can type "Anal juice eating fucking twat monger" and that is not allowed?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I see him try to be a good fan. I cant take those as honest posts any more however.

I dont know if I was defending him or defending the Ducks.

You were defending the word in bold from the perception that the team has due to fans like him. He has never tasted the success or joy of watching his team win it all. I am not sure even if Oregon does win a NC that he will ever be more than a pompous ass.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the "no one knows my pain" post.

Are you fucking serious? Try getting run off the field in it one but two title games BACK TO FUCKING BACK.

Try being 0fer against another conference in bowl games.

Try winning 20something straight and all you hear is "so?"

Gimme a break.