• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm proud of my team

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet I meant it in a "I'm a Dallas fan but they fucking sucked this year" spade a spade way.

Aside from making it to the Divisional playoff round, there were a lot of things wrong with Seattle this year that simply putting lipstick on a pig and saying you're proud of them won't fix.

Slow starts, games slipping away late, porous O-line, etc.

And the trend indicates nothing good. Cards on the rise, Rams a tough out.

3rd place looming large.

Dude they made the playoffs for the 4th straight year, wen't to back to back Super-Bowls... won another playoff game but lost on the road to a 15-1 team... I disagree with you strongly, hell the draft hasn't even happened yet or free agency and your calling out 3rd place ? O-line needs work it can be addressed, defense is still gonna be solid next year... Far from done...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude they made the playoffs for the 4th straight year, wen't to back to back Super-Bowls... won another playoff game but lost on the road to a 15-1 team... I disagree with you strongly, hell the draft hasn't even happened yet or free agency and your calling out 3rd place ? O-line needs work it can be addressed, defense is still gonna be solid next year... Far from done...

Once the decline starts it's a slippery slope.....

I remain optimistic.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards on the rise, Rams a tough out.

3rd place looming large.

1. Totally predicated on an aging QB's iffy health.
2. They always are, so?
3. Sure, definitely possible, but so is a return to 1st.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe for you, I was screaming it at the time

Not kicking a FG in the first half, when the score dictates you will need one at some point, is amateurish

That entire second half, 31-7 could have been 31-10, 31-14 should have been 31-17, and when it was 31-21, that last drive should have been a tying drive

Meh. Second guessing coaches is predictable. Pete has installed a culture in Seattle, made it with Schneider into an 'it' place to play.

The thought of that happening for 30+ years as a Hawks fan would have been downright laughable.

He's done an excellent job overall.

Nit-picking and second guessing? All coaches have their issues.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the decline starts it's a slippery slope.....

I remain optimistic.

lol optimistic.... Focus on what's gonna happen with Romo and your Cowboy's... I remain optimistic your gonna pass on drafting a QB again, and pick up Ryan Leaf as your back-up! :]

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol optimistic.... Focus on what's gonna happen with Romo and your Cowboy's... I remain optimistic your gonna pass on drafting a QB again, and pick up Ryan Leaf as your back-up! :]

I can only hope they draft somebody. But I can't control it. I've learned this over the years.

I spent all year hoping Randy Orton would come back from the dead....

Last edited:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm proud of my team too. They put a great game together to knock out the Patriots in week 17 to knock them out of the #1 seed, allowing the Broncos to take it, and now the stage is set for the Broncos to beat the Patriots at home. :D

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm proud of my team too. They put a great game together to knock out the Patriots in week 17 to knock them out of the #1 seed, allowing the Broncos to take it, and now the stage is set for the Broncos to beat the Patriots at home. :D

You evil bastid ...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. And I fully admit I've seen the Cards quit a few times over the years (when they wanted Whisenhunt out that year they lost like 52-0 to send a message, etc). It's unacceptable. Granted, it's always been in meaningless games.

Like NFCCGs.