• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about the Eagels

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thread I was certain would bring the opposing fans together when I saw the title:thumb:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is still going?

:lol:

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Better than everyone.

That's only the honest truth.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is still going?

:lol:

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Better than everyone.

That's only the honest truth.
Yep you all finally joined the club, congratulations.
2018 starts a new. I'd say good luck at repeating, but I'd be lying.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thread I was certain would bring the opposing fans together when I saw the title:thumb:

Absolutely. We can all agree that Cowboys fans are the worst.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans are pretty obnoxious, but I'd bet an honest poll would say currently Eagles fans have us beat in obnoxiousness.

To be fair

One teams fans just won a SB

The others have been mostly irrelevant for 25 years

Just sayin

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans are pretty obnoxious, but I'd bet an honest poll would say currently Eagles fans have us beat in obnoxiousness.

I’d bet that Patriots fans would probably outrank Cowboys fans too. Winning breeds contempt. The Cowboys haven’t given their fans anything to make noise about in 20 years. Yet we still hear Cowboys fans acting as though the team is a perennial contender. Imagine if the Cowboys were able to string together a couple winning seasons and make a serious playoff run. It would be two decades before anyone heard the end of it.

Luckily, that won’t be happening any time soon.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d bet that Patriots fans would probably outrank Cowboys fans too. Winning breeds contempt. The Cowboys haven’t given their fans anything to make noise about in 20 years. Yet we still hear Cowboys fans acting as though the team is a perennial contender. Imagine if the Cowboys were able to string together a couple winning seasons and make a serious playoff run. It would be two decades before anyone heard the end of it.

I've long ago said when the Cowboys win another SB, the obnoxiousness would be over the top, and I might have to leave the hoop because of it.
Hate to break it to you the Cowboys are a lot closer to putting a SB contending team, than you letting on.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big wildcard with the Eagles is all the players coming back from injury and surgeries. Forget about Wentz. If they get back Jason Peters, Darren Sproles, at 100%, and guys like Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Graham who had offseason cleanup surgery are fully 100% by the start of the season, they're going to be tough to beat. Super Bowl repeat tough? I honestly doubt it because that is so hard to do, but I would be shocked, if this team is at full strength, if it doesn't at least make a playoff run.

They'll be back in the big game this season. Just watch.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've long ago said when the Cowboys win another SB, the obnoxiousness would be over the top, and I might have to leave the hoop because of it.
Hate to break it to you the Cowboys are a lot closer to putting a SB contending team, than you letting on.

By the time they realize that Dak is not the answer and draft, sign, or develop a QB capable of winning the super bowl, Elliott will be out of the league. It also doesn’t help that their coach is mediocre.

Their best chances were 2007 and 2 years ago. They caught lightning in a bottle and everything went right for them. They missed their chance. The giants stole it from them in 2007, though not sure Dallas could’ve beaten the Patriots anyway. It’ll be another 5+ years before they get that chance again.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No fans anywhere rise to the level of obnoxiousness that Eagles fans have...it's just not possible. I mean you guys never won shit and you were already the biggest AHoles around. Now you just took it through the roof. Even the players are obnoxious. I think maybe it's the whole idea that no one ever thinks about Philly when they talk about all of the major cities. I think It's like the City version of "Little man's disease":scratch: Who knows

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fans anywhere rise to the level of obnoxiousness that Eagles fans have...it's just not possible. I mean you guys never won shit and you were already the biggest AHoles around. Now you just took it through the roof. Even the players are obnoxious. I think maybe it's the whole idea that no one ever thinks about Philly when they talk about all of the major cities. I think It's like the City version of "Little man's disease":scratch: Who knows

Having Cowboys fans call Eagles fans assholes is practically a badge of honor. The fan base is clearly doing something right.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Cowboys fans call Eagles fans assholes is practically a badge of honor. The fan base is clearly doing something right.
Yeah, you probably have a good point there...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time they realize that Dak is not the answer and draft, sign, or develop a QB capable of winning the super bowl, Elliott will be out of the league. It also doesn’t help that their coach is mediocre.

Their best chances were 2007 and 2 years ago. They caught lightning in a bottle and everything went right for them. They missed their chance. The giants stole it from them in 2007, though not sure Dallas could’ve beaten the Patriots anyway. It’ll be another 5+ years before they get that chance again.
Dak is a whole lot better than Eagle fans PRETEND he isn't. Dak can make all the throws, he doesn't crack under pressure, and his knees aren't injured.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is a whole lot better than Eagle fans PRETEND he isn't. Dak can make all the throws, he doesn't crack under pressure, and his knees aren't injured.
Correct. He needs to be better than last year, but he doesn't need to be as good as he was year 1. Not sure how that is portrayed as unreasonable. :noidea:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. He needs to be better than last year, but he doesn't need to be as good as he was year 1. Not sure how that is portrayed as unreasonable. :noidea:

I'd say it's more about Philly fans doing this :hope: than being anything honest.