• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about the Eagels

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted stats those aren't opinions. Let that part sink in before I go on. You guys are so insecure you can't accept anything you even perceive as a slight.

I didn't even compare the two, you did. I just posted proof of how dumb your comment was with facts not things like 'My guy is better" or "anyone who doesn't think he is great is an idiot" which is all you are giving. Don't forget Dak was in the MVP race year one until the last month and won offensive rookie of the year over Wentz. If you don't like the stats I posted or don't like that they don't fit your agenda of Wentz being great I don't know what to tell you. Tell Wenz to put up better stats I guess:noidea:

Your stats other than one are not individual so your comparison is silly.

Yeah and I posted stats showing Wendall Smallwood is better then Ezekiel Elliot. You’re fucking kidding with your Wentz verse Dak is a toss up and Wentz needs to put up better numbers. This is so fucking bad I don’t know what to say. They are miles apart and if you can’t see the difference in their abilities I don’t know what to tell you outside of is winning the SB has you in a complete frenzy. I can’t believe you turned into a level headed objective guy into “Dak is just as good as Wentz” Unfucking believable Jarntt. The stupidity coming out of your mouth is shocking after being so level headed for a decade. Wentz and Dak... good fucking grief.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. They are stats. They aren't opinion or a comparison and can't be contested unless I made errors. Why do they anger you so much?

Yes and Wendall Smallwood is better then Ezekiel Elliot. I know you’re not this fucking stupid. I know you know Wentz is a million miles ahead of Dak... but you’re just fucking around and I fell for it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and I posted stats showing Wendall Smallwood is better then Ezekiel Elliot. You’re fucking kidding with your Wentz verse Dak is a toss up and Wentz needs to put up better numbers. This is so fucking bad I don’t know what to say. They are miles apart and if you can’t see the difference in their abilities I don’t know what to tell you outside of is winning the SB has you in a complete frenzy. I can’t believe you turned into a level headed objective guy into “Dak is just as good as Wentz” Unfucking believable Jarntt. The stupidity coming out of your mouth is shocking after being so level headed for a decade. Wentz and Dak... good fucking grief.

Due, You have seriously just been making shit up for months now. What the fuck are you even talking about? 75% of what you post is just false on here. You create this scenario of what someone else is saying and then attack that scenario instead of what they actually are saying. Are you related to Mike Francesa?

You didn't post stats saying Smallwood is better actually. Read what you posted again. Maybe you can't even read your own posts?
I not only didn't say Wentz versus Dak is a toss up, I didn't even address the topic or give an opinion on them. I told you that in the last post and again you say this shit. I posted stats and some of the most common stats. Then you go on to say it 3 more ways and more like an asshole each time. All I did was show how asinine your comment of Wentz being the greatest QB in the league within a year or two and at teh same time Dak being poor was off base.
You were a teacher for God's sake. I get that it was only a Philly School, but Is your reading comp actually this horrible. Read what I wrote and then come back and apologize for being a jackass.

I'll say it again. For years it was all the Cowboys fans and poor PE wasn't dishing out his passive aggressive crap and over the top hyperbole, but was just talking sports and shooting the breeze and being persecuted by the mean Cowboy fans. Now its the NFL Board. But it's us not you, right? Look in the mirror dude. So again, why does me posting stats without even an opinion upset you so and cause you to create this whole scenario of me saying Dak and Wentz are the same? Think about that and slow down and read and by that I mean try to read the actual words that are written and not what your mind twists around.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. They are stats. They aren't opinion or a comparison and can't be contested unless I made errors. Why do they anger you so much?

The stats don’t bother me one iota. It’s the stupidity of saying “Dallas is fine and on the rise cause Dak is as good as Wentz”

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
split the years... draw a trend line.

Dak was bad last year. If you didn't see that, then I don't know what you were watching.

Wentz was bad for 3/4 of the year before. He got better. His knee will determine if the upward trend continues.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due, You have seriously just been making shit up for months now. What the fuck are you even talking about? 75% of what you post is just false on here. You create this scenario of what someone else is saying and then attack that scenario instead of what they actually are saying. Are you related to Mike Francesa?

You didn't post stats saying Smallwood is better actually. Read what you posted again. Maybe you can't even read your own posts?
I not only didn't say Wentz versus Dak is a toss up, I didn't even address the topic or give an opinion on them. I told you that in the last post and again you say this shit. I posted stats and some of the most common stats. Then you go on to say it 3 more ways and more like an asshole each time. All I did was show how asinine your comment of Wentz being the greatest QB in the league within a year or two and at teh same time Dak being poor was off base.
You were a teacher for God's sake. I get that it was only a Philly School, but Is your reading comp actually this horrible. Read what I wrote and then come back and apologize for being a jackass.

I'll say it again. For years it was all the Cowboys fans and poor PE wasn't dishing out his passive aggressive crap and over the top hyperbole, but was just talking sports and shooting the breeze and being persecuted by the mean Cowboy fans. Now its the NFL Board. But it's us not you, right? Look in the mirror dude. So again, why does me posting stats without even an opinion upset you so and cause you to create this whole scenario of me saying Dak and Wentz are the same? Think about that and slow down and read and by that I mean try to read the actual words that are written and not what your mind twists around.

Yes I’m getting persecuted by you Manster and Handicappers. Why post Dak and Wentz stats then. Oh here’s Dak and Wentz stats and they show Dak is just as good as Wentz... but I’m not comparing them. Uh huh... sure. And where did I make shit up? Never though one SB victory would turn you into this... yeah the Cowboy receiving group will be better this year. Gotcha! And I never said Wentz was the best QB in the league... he’s miles away from Brady and Rodgers. I do know if you factor in age he’s the most valuable player in the league and was absolutely fucking phenomenal last year.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
split the years... draw a trend line.

Dak was bad last year. If you didn't see that, then I don't know what you were watching.

Wentz was bad for 3/4 of the year before. He got better. His knee will determine if the upward trend continues.

He wasn’t comparing Dak to Wentz and me and you are idiots for thinking that. Unbelievable

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stats don’t bother me one iota. It’s the stupidity of saying “Dallas is fine and on the rise cause Dak is as good as Wentz”
Another false and/or made up statement

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another false and/or made up statement

Uh huh... Here’s Dak’s stats and here’s Wentz’s stats... and You’re an asshole PE1 for saying I was comparing the two. Uh huh

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I’m getting persecuted by you Manster and Handicappers. Why post Dak and Wentz stats then. Oh here’s Dak and Wentz stats and they show Dak is just as good as Wentz... but I’m not comparing them. Uh huh... sure. And where did I make shit up? Never though one SB victory would turn you into this... yeah the Cowboy receiving group will be better this year. Gotcha! And I never said Wentz was the best QB in the league... he’s miles away from Brady and Rodgers. I do know if you factor in age he’s the most valuable player in the league and was absolutely fucking phenomenal last year.
1) Dude, their are entire threads of people mocking you. Are you kidding?

2) I told you now 3 times why I posted the stats. But you refuse to read and just keep assiging your opinion to what i;m trying to say instead of reading what I write. To show that your comment of Wentz being the best QB in the game in a couple years and Dak being poor is asinine. And for the record the stats for Dak are better not "just as good" so if I were the type of person to compare QBs via stats alone I'd be saying Dak is better not just as good. But that's not what I'm doing.

3) I don't care that Philly won the SB. The choices were Philly versus NE. It was a toss up for me. I'm not obsessed with Philly like you are Dallas. I actually like a bunch of guys on the Eagles. But again, you make up a scenario and pretend it's true.

4) You did say it and you said in a couple of years and now you just go from saying you never said it to "I do know if you factor in age he’s the most valuable player in the league". You can't even follow your own stuff.

5) Go back and read. I honestly think you have a learning disability. Which would be fine and I'm not making fun of it. But at least it would explain how you can read one sentence and pretend it says something completely different

6) stop making shit up and pretending I'm saying it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh... Here’s Dak’s stats and here’s Wentz’s stats... and You’re an asshole PE1 for saying I was comparing the two. Uh huh
Again try to follow. You said that I said: "Dak is as good as Wentz". I didn't.
So your statement was indeed false.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Dude, their are entire threads of people mocking you. Are you kidding?

Yeah... because there are a bunch of people on here dumb enough to think Center is a crucial position which is fucking ludicrous... and I know you agree. Then it spun into MLB is more important then DE. If people mock me for that i'll wear it like a bade of honor.

2) I told you now 3 times why I posted the stats. But you refuse to read and just keep assiging your opinion to what i;m trying to say instead of reading what I write. To show that your comment of Wentz being the best QB in the game in a couple years and Dak being poor is asinine. And for the record the stats for Dak are better not "just as good" so if I were the type of person to compare QBs via stats alone I'd be saying Dak is better not just as good. But that's not what I'm doing.

Wentz very easily could be the best player in the league in a few years. He sure looked like the best for periods last year but he isnt close to the longevity of doing year in and year out like Brees, Brady and Rodgers. Dak was poor last year. I thought he was fantastic handling the pressure year one and relying on Zeke (who is a superstar) and making the right throws. But when he had to be a QB last year he looked bad... really bad. Teams doubled his safety valve in your slot receiver Beasley and he looked absolutely lost.

3) I don't care that Philly won the SB. The choices were Philly versus NE. It was a toss up for me. I'm not obsessed with Philly like you are Dallas. I actually like a bunch of guys on the Eagles. But again, you make up a scenario and pretend it's true.

You do seem a lot different. Jarntt of 2 years ago would be very VERY concerned about Dak.

4) You did say it and you said in a couple of years and now you just go from saying you never said it to "I do know if you factor in age he’s the most valuable player in the league". You can't even follow your own stuff.

I said, "He isnt the best player in the NFL right now but he can be in a few years". I also am pretty darn sure he had the MVP trophy in his pocket last year along with a lot of other people... but not you of course. I am completely following my own stuff. I never said Wentz is the best player in the NFL.

5) Go back and read. I honestly think you have a learning disability. Which would be fine and I'm not making fun of it. But at least it would explain how you can read one sentence and pretend it says something completely different

I honestly think you are trying to imply things and when I call you out you say... Who, me, what??? I never said that. I completely understand what youre saying. Coincidentally the other guy in this rant of ours thought you said the same exact thing so I guess both of us are learning disabled.

6) stop making shit up and pretending I'm saying it

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again try to follow. You said that I said: "Dak is as good as Wentz". I didn't.
So your statement was indeed false.

OK, so I read it wrong. We are in agreement that Wentz is a hell of a lot better then Dak... right?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's so true and so funny!

I woke up late yesterday was scrambling to get dressed and get my ass to work,
that I did'n't notice I put my girlfriends panties on and wore them all day!
I'm surprised they didn't fall off.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a dumbass

Stats wise, Dak is better than Wentz. Much higher QBR and almost identical in yardage and TD.s

You obviously don't follow football.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a dumbass

Stats wise, Dak is better than Wentz. Much higher QBR and almost identical in yardage and TD.s

You obviously don't follow football.

No I do watch football. I remember Dak was awesome last year and almost won MVP... right. I think he made the NFC Championship after throwing for 4 TDs in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I do watch football. I remember Dak was awesome last year and almost won MVP... right. I think he made the NFC Championship after throwing for 4 TDs in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Your sarcastic dooshbaggery doesn't win any points, dumbfuck...you're still obviously too stupid to understand that Dak has better stats than Wentz thru first 2 years of their careers...and Dak is healthy...and Dak will start week #1 this upcoming season.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your sarcastic dooshbaggery doesn't win any points, dumbfuck...you're still obviously too stupid to understand that Dak has better stats than Wentz thru first 2 years of their careers...and Dak is healthy...and Dak will start week #1 this upcoming season.

That’s great... for the rest of the NFC that is.