• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about Seattle

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wheels are gonna fall off next year. I don't see how they survive that schedule against the vikings, packers, lions, chargers, chiefs, raiders, panthers, and cowboys. Not to mention their own division with two emerging teams and they can't even sweep the other one. No one wants to even think about it but Seattle will be below .500.

So.....

How did this prediction work for you???

We beat all but one of those teams that you mentioned .

One of two emerging teams you mentioned is not making the playoffs. Guess who is????

Going under .500. 9-6 already.

Try harder or just don't show up bud.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.....

One of two emerging teams you mentioned is not making the playoffs. Guess who is????

Going under .500. 9-6 already.

Try harder or just don't show up bud.
never shows back up

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overview, SEA is on the downside of championship football, but still enough pieces in place to make the playoffs. Got some holes to fix.

To suggest or predict I should say a sub .500 record, you're basically saying they will lose several home games and suck on the road.

The teams they have coming in...DAL, LAC, GB*, MIN, KC + their DIV games...5-3 imo at worst. I don't see Mahomes, Rosen, or Dak going in there and winning. I think MIN could start slow.

On the road is not brutal...DEN, CHI, DET, OAK, CAR...I can see them winning 3 of that 5, maybe 1 DIV road win....3-5 at worst.

To be honest...it's possible they could go < .500 if they don't replace Bennett's production off the edge. Clark looks like a keeper, but Jordan might be a bit player and on OFC, are the OL issues solved...I think the bigger issue for SEA is the vets particularly DEF vets that remain....are they buying in to the transition, or just riding out the big contract.

I think 9-7 again, worst case 8-8.

Well played although I think they will wind up 10-6.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should gamble more with super bowl predictions at the beginning of the season I had the patriots and Saints in the super bowl they seem like good odds now

If the Patriots make it to the SB, I will send you money.

.50c................... Canadian

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.....

In his defense, only two of those teams don't suck horrifically so....................................

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well played although I think they will wind up 10-6.
TBH I had the Hawks going 5-11 or 6-10 this year, but again I have always been bad on my prodictions.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH I had the Hawks going 5-11 or 6-10 this year, but again I have always been bad on my prodictions.

When you have an elite QB you are almost certain to win at least 8 games. And that is with a pretty weak team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I dunno man. This one from in this same thread definitely gives it a run for its money:

Talk about missing the boat! Cards have the inside track on the #1 draft pick in '19, worst point differential in the NFL, just complete garbage.
Yes because I was the only one who predicted this:dhd:
I had Seattle going 7-9 or 8-8. I like many preseason had AZ going 8-8 to 9-7. Had the Rams winning the div and SF right there with Seattle and AZ.
What did you predict preseason Nostradumdass?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a classic... This thread just shows that NPF uses poor judgment... Hater's will always hate I guess...

Thru Week 16: Looks like their running game was definitely "Much-Improved"...

View attachment 194076
Yes just like every 12 thought right? How many threads did we see from 12s thinking they hadn't fixed their oline preseason? I guess the one positive is RW didn't lead the team this year. Gee I wonder why I and others had doubts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great thread. Hawk fans had been virtually silent. All of a sudden they're in the playoffs and BAM the cocky sensitive 12s are back to 2012 levels:trash:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job by Carroll and his staff IMO. Not a hugely talented roster like they once were.

But he went back to what they could do well (run the ball) and got that ball control offense not turning it over, moving the football, and keeping their D rested (fewest drives against that D in the NFL). Got Wilson back to throwing in good situations more often as well with that.

And same on defense. Overall they are middle of the pack. But they show up best when it matters most (3rd down and red zone). Which is usually a sign of great coaching making the right play-call in the situation.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because I was the only one who predicted this:dhd:
I had Seattle going 7-9 or 8-8. I like many preseason had AZ going 8-8 to 9-7. Had the Rams winning the div and SF right there with Seattle and AZ.
What did you predict preseason Nostradumdass?

10-6, and you can go look it up on a pinned thread on the Seattle board there, "Nostradumdass" (whatever that means). In fact, go back and read my posts in this thread and you'll find pretty much all the stuff I said about the team was dead-on, unlike you.

My predictions were almost spot on minus PC getting canned.

Bullshit!! Almost everything opinion you said in this thread was 180 off. Complete whiffs all the way around, and your comeuppance here is well earned. Your Hawks hate got the best of you once again. You're just a smug troll hater, plain and simple. Not as clever as you think you are. You hedged your bet here by predicting a sitting on the fence record of 8-8, but all the context from your comments in here point to you believing they were going to be worse than that. You worked harder than anyone else to argue against any Seattle fan that thought different.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great thread. Hawk fans had been virtually silent. All of a sudden they're in the playoffs and BAM the cocky sensitive 12s are back to 2012 levels:trash:
Yeah, like you wouldn't have been having a damn parade and stomping around this place like you're the king of shit hill had the team been bad like you said they would be. What a joke you are.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, like you wouldn't have been having a damn parade and stomping around this place like you're the king of shit hill had the team been bad like you said they would be. What a joke you are.
At one point you were a decent poster. But since leaving the military you've drank way too much 12 sensitive Kool aid.
It pissess you off I was spot on minus the Carrol thing. I can live with your hatred.
I wasn't one of the idiots saying they were a 4 win team. If you did predict 10 you were on a very low populated island. Shit I wasn't sure NE could get to 11.
Lay off the Kool aid. I predicted 8-8 why would I celebrate them missing the pkayoffs. 8-8 doesn't usually make the playoffs. Then again some team backed into the playoffs as a 7-9 team once upon a time.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point you were a decent poster. But since leaving the military you've drank way too much 12 sensitive Kool aid.
It pissess you off I was spot on minus the Carrol thing. I can live with your hatred.
I wasn't one of the idiots saying they were a 4 win team. If you did predict 10 you were on a very low populated island. Shit I wasn't sure NE could get to 11.
Lay off the Kool aid. I predicted 8-8 why would I celebrate them missing the pkayoffs. 8-8 doesn't usually make the playoffs. Then again some team backed into the playoffs as a 7-9 team once upon a time.
Couldn't give a shit less what you think at this point. You spent 70-something posts in this thread alone trying to tell all the Seattle fans why you were the one who saw the truth about the team while all the rest of us were just blind homers if we didn't agree with you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't give a shit less what you think at this point. You spent 70-something posts in this thread alone trying to tell all the Seattle fans why you were the one who saw the truth about the team while all the rest of us were just blind homers if we didn't agree with you.
Stop before you hurt my feeling (singular). Your sensitivity astounds me. Like many of your pals. Disagree with a 12 and you're a troll regardless of facts or banter. If you don't think there is a large amount of 12 homers on here let's just say you might be part of the nations perspective. :suds: