• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about Seattle

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRING BACK THE SUPERSONICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING BACK THE SUPERSOOOOOOONICS!!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are going to suck some serious ass this year.
How dare you? They have Pete Carroll your prediction is an impossibility.
Well that combined with a great draft 6 years ago.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does 8-8 equal suck?
I enjoy seeing Hawk fans trying to convince people Seattle should be competitive. Especially when their argument is because they'll have RW for another decade. Doesn't matter that he has no receivers and an unproven RB and Oline.

Yes 8-8 does equal suck.

You've made your opinions very clear. Maybe you will be right. Probably not but maybe.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts have no place in a Seattle thread.

Hold on a moment.

Ahhhh that's better I just put on my official Emerald City Rose colored glasses. Now everything is good. Moving along, nothing to see Seattle will be competitive because we said so ~The 12s~

UnimportantPerkyGonolek-max-1mb.gif

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans would call it hatred naturally.
Other fans would call it reality.

You do bash this franchise at every turn but do you have a crystal ball that they're going to take a serious step back?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this ain't that hard, when you boil it down. Here is the non-Seattle translation.

Even though fans on the hoop and elsewhere have been proven wrong time and time about the demise of NE, Seattle should be considered in the same light. Well except Seattle's record has gotten worse each year since their SB win.

Both NE and Seattle have a top rated QB. Note as a Seattle fan we only compare ourselves to NE because our track records are so alike.

We like using words like OBTUSE and "all" or "every" when making statements. We feel that makes it right. How could anyone possibly argue that NO Seattle fan has said we could possibly have a down year? I mean after all it is still May.

Using the whoa is me, poly Anna ploy of no respect worked for Philly. Maybe we should try it. "No one" gives our FO and HC credit.

Seattle could amass only 4 or 5 wins if RW gets hurt. I bring this up because other posters have claimed a down year for Seattle going 8-8. This somehow equates to the same thing and supports my argument even though "No one" I've seen has said anything about a 4 or 5 win season. Sorry I still had some of those disrespect cards in my pocket.

As the spokesperson for all that is good in Seattle, ALL WE'RE saying is, if RW stays healthy we'll be mentioned in playoff conversations for the next decade. Regardless if PC and or JS get fired after next season if we go let's say 8-8.

Wow this is fun. I should've tried this obtuse bantering sooner. Now it's clear why some Seattle fans can't accept any criticism or opposing opinions of their beloved Hawks.

Same goes for some certain NE fans

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to fit in fine with many of the other 12 posters. So original it's uncanny.

See again, that thong of yours gets a little tighter up your ass cause of a little joke about the Pats. It's ok to rag on the Hawks and the fans but can't do that to the Pats in your eyes.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes 8-8 does equal suck.

You've made your opinions very clear. Maybe you will be right. Probably not but maybe.

Well he's covered both ways. If the Hawks fail and miss the playoffs, thread bumped to remind us. If the Hawks make the playoffs with a solid record, he'll remind us it was on May 8th that anything can happen.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's covered both ways. If the Hawks fail and miss the playoffs, thread bumped to remind us. If the Hawks make the playoffs with a solid record, he'll remind us it was on May 8th that anything can happen.

Yup. No downside for him really.