• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm glad that the 49er's suck

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when just a couple years ago they were looking like they were primed for a decade of great football.

But they fucked it all up.

Not to mention the 49ers Sea hawks rivalry was well on its way of being one of the biggest in all of sports. When both teams were excellent it was on par with the Steelers Ravens, Yankees Red Sox, Redskins Cowboys (before my Skins started to suck), and Celtic Lakers(from the 80's). It was one of those games everyone wanted to watch because it was so heated and something was on the line.

Since San Francisco is struggling it's kind of meh.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 49ers will take Kizer. Their QB situation is horrendous. I can't believe Kelly actually took the job there.

Garrett makes a ton of sense since he's the most talented and the 49ers sport the worst defense in the NFL.. but you've got dumbass York running the show and all he cares about money. New QB = tickets and media coverage = more money, at least than a DE.

If I was the 49ers I'd draft Garrett assuming he's available (but 49ers have some terrible teams they are coming up against), then snag Watson early 2nd.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wigflip-saywhat.jpg

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 49ers will take Kizer. Their QB situation is horrendous. I can't believe Kelly actually took the job there.

Garrett makes a ton of sense since he's the most talented and the 49ers sport the worst defense in the NFL.. but you've got dumbass York running the show and all he cares about money. New QB = tickets and media coverage = more money, at least than a DE.

If I was the 49ers I'd draft Garrett assuming he's available (but 49ers have some terrible teams they are coming up against), then snag Watson early 2nd.

It is hard to know what the 49ers will do because the odds are Baalke will gone next year. York is the President but whatever motives you might think he has, I've never come across any evidence that York gets involved in drafting and/or free agent decisions. That pretty much is Baalke's show although Kelly does have some influence on that.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to know what the 49ers will do because the odds are Baalke will gone next year. York is the President but whatever motives you might think he has, I've never come across any evidence that York gets involved in drafting and/or free agent decisions. That pretty much is Baalke's show although Kelly does have some influence on that.

York's motive is money. That's it. New QB 1st (or 2nd at this rate) overall = Money from fans, jersey sales, media, etc.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
copy that

never would have guessed that the Cardinals were going to shat their pants this season
The Seahawks are a model of consistency. You can't say that about any other NFCW team.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People died for Kaep to be able to express himself how he likes. I doubt the person who started this ever served in the miliatry.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People died for Kaep to be able to express himself how he likes. I doubt the person who started this ever served in the miliatry.

I respect the hell out of that

But just because you have the right to do something doesn't mean that doing that something is right

nawmean?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But just because you have the right to do something doesn't mean that doing that something is right

nawmean?

I don't agree with it but it's his right as an American. People are acting like he's burning or literally shitting on the flag. He isn't.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nawmean?

There's a reason why it's the 1st amendment. Because it's the most important. Nothing more American than saying whatever dumb shit may be on your mind.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9ers will probably beat the Jets and that will lock up #1 overall to CLE who might not win a game...and with the Eagles pick rising I think that will take Garrett and circle back for the top QB on the board with PHI's pick.

The big DE Allen, from Bama is the direction I would go if Garrett is gone...let CHI, CLE, NYJ invest 1st rd picks on Kiser, Trubisky, Watson...SF can pick up Kaaya at the top of the 2nd rd...these guys are all developmental prospects anyway.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
York's motive is money. That's it. New QB 1st (or 2nd at this rate) overall = Money from fans, jersey sales, media, etc.

I've seen no evidence that York for all of his shortcomings involves himself in roster decisions and he would have to do that if what you said was true.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father was a pilot in the United States Air Force and my grandfather served in the United States Navy during WWII so STFU.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father was a pilot in the United States Air Force and my grandfather served in the United States Navy during WWII so STFU.

Your father and grandfather aren't you dumbfuck......learn to read.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your father and grandfather aren't you dumbfuck......learn to read.
I am an excellent reader asshole. Tell everyone on SportsHoopla why you were voted the most disliked person on the now defunct Fannation Forum.