• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm done for the year

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the Phillies sucking and my continued decrease in mental health, I will be throwing my TV away and no longer be posting here, unless I am drunk or high and feel the need to mess around and have some fun. Just like _phillies_, I am done for the year.
And then there was eight.

P.S. Jvett, northeast, celebrate appropriately.

P.S.S. Ced- if you want to know the honest truth, I never had sexual intercourse with either of your parents. Sorry for lying

P.S.S.S. For everyone else, I want you to remember me like this. A good death is a man's only reward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of fortune WW as you take good care of yourself going forward.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the Phillies sucking and my continued decrease in mental health, I will be throwing my TV away and no longer be posting here, unless I am drunk or high and feel the need to mess around and have some fun. Just like _phillies_, I am done for the year.
And then there was eight.

P.S. Jvett, northeast, celebrate appropriately.

P.S.S. Ced- if you want to know the honest truth, I never had sexual intercourse with either of your parents. Sorry for lying

P.S.S.S. For everyone else, I want you to remember me like this. A good death is a man's only reward. Breaking Bad - Walt Dies - YouTube

I like your ending.

I'm done as well. (actually I'm giving them a week or two to get their shit together)

If you want a summary of the Phillies 2014 season,
I'll leave you all with this:

Every action is a positive action, even if it has a negative result. What could be better than a short, uncomplicated life that goes out in a blaze of glory. Rock and Roll!

Yeah, I wish I had a cool video for this but the only place I could find it was in a five minute clip. If you want, just skip ahead to 3:49

Last edited by a moderator:

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's like to be done. But knows that the Phillies might sneak into 3rd place and he wants to be here with all the action and buzz.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently you all are underestimating how often I am under the influence of recreational substances.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently you all are underestimating how often I am under the influence of recreational substances.

Let me know if you have anything interesting to sell. It can help getting thru those tough Phillies games.