• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Brandon Jacobs and I'm mad

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't understand why he isn't playing either....

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows? I don't see why he is not playing either. He is active for todays game right?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I never liked the signing. I'm hoping that he can provide some physicality for our playoff run, but he's not a great short yardage back and has a terrible attitude, as we're starting to see.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked the signing. I'm hoping that he can provide some physicality for our playoff run, but he's not a great short yardage back and has a terrible attitude, as we're starting to see.

I wasn't against the signing but I was perplexed by it. I am beginning to now believe he was signed strictly as a back-up to Gore; which, considering Gore's propensity for injury was an okay insurance policy strategy.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never have liked that guy, he's such a cry baby. I hated his guts in college and I strongly dislike him now that he's in the NFL. He's a bum and has nothing more in the tank. He simply doesn't bring enough to the table to justify sitting these other guys, a normal person would work harder an try to gain more PT but Jacbos would rather go get on Twitter and whine like a 14 year old girl who just saw the boy she likes holding hands with someone else.

Dude is a freaking joke. If we make it to the Superbowl they should cut his ass that week and sign a different back up.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows? I don't see why he is not playing either. He is active for todays game right?

He hasn't played much because we haven't needed him. Gore is our man and Hunter hasn't been far behind, so naturally those are our top two guys. Dixon brings the ST factor to the table which is something that Jacobs can't do, that is why Dixon has suited up over him and the fact of the matter is that we simply haven't needed Jacobs.

Now that Hunter is gone, Jacobs finally got his chance and showed that he still doesn't bring much more than Dixon does in terms of running. At this point in his career he is pretty ineffective IMO as a runner. James on the other hand brings the explosive runs and speed that we lost when Hunter went down.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but the timing is odd. I wonder if he's pissed because the gameplan calls for LMJ to get more carries and that was the last straw for Jacobs. You know, he was thinking he'd get a larger role with Hunter gone, and he just found out LMJ will get called upon instead.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If we had lost Gore, I see how Jacobs could have been useful. Hunter would have probbaly been our #1, with maybe a 60-40 split. And Jacobs complements Hunter decently, I suppose. I guess the problem is that he's not a very good complement to Gore at all, and Gore has stayed healthy.

serpenttile

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobs has always been outspoken. He's not playing because Gore and Hunter are better than him.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess not enough 3rd n short situations to get him involved? sametime, how many times has he suit up

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually thought it would be a good signing for goal line situations; an area of particular weakness for the 49ers the last few years.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought it would be a good signing for goal line situations; an area of particular weakness for the 49ers the last few years.

Doesn't matter if your line can't contain the push on 3rd and short.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if your line can't contain the push on 3rd and short.

Is the cut coming soon? Inactive today hmmmm.

Props to James playing good.

Pharcyde

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he keeps yapping, Harbs might have to Braylon Edwards his ass!!!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd be surprised if jacobs ever suits up again for us.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, Brandon, cause you know the way to Harbaugh's heart is to complain to the media. I bet as soon as coach is asked about your attitude at his presser he will realize he's treated you wrong and promote you to starter ASAP.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just let him rot on the bench.

If you cut him aren't you just saving a pro-rated sliver of his salary? And why cut him so he can go to a competitor? I wouldn't want him to go back to the Giants or to the Packers or some other RB needy team that we'll possibly run into. I'd rather have him rot on our bench.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just let him rot on the bench.

If you cut him aren't you just saving a pro-rated sliver of his salary? And why cut him so he can go to a competitor? I wouldn't want him to go back to the Giants or to the Packers or some other RB needy team that we'll possibly run into. I'd rather have him rot on our bench.

Yup agree with this. I dont want the competition to add him.