• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Brandon Jacobs and I'm mad

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let him rot on the bench.

If you cut him aren't you just saving a pro-rated sliver of his salary? And why cut him so he can go to a competitor? I wouldn't want him to go back to the Giants or to the Packers or some other RB needy team that we'll possibly run into. I'd rather have him rot on our bench.

Agree, no need to give him to a team like the Giants or Packers who could use him. Let him rot on the bench

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was fine with the signing. And still shocked he hasn't seem much action. But I bet harbaugh is waiting for him to show himself I'm guessing in practice.

He's good to have back there as insurance tho.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never liked the signing. I'm hoping that he can provide some physicality for our playoff run, but he's not a great short yardage back and has a terrible attitude, as we're starting to see.

agree, except the bad attitude part. when we signed him i didn't read anything indicating bad attitude? but always felt he wasn't a good short yardage back, despite his size.

after drafting LMJ, thought for sure he wouldn't make the roster. mainly because he can't contribute on ST's. but reports were he trained hard and lost weight, so did think we had a good back-up once the season began.