• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Iggles @ seahawks 815p

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hey! I was in New York on my way home from vacation last weekend and dropped $100 on the Hawks money line on fanduel... yay for me to have some extra cash to throw away next time I'm back down Arizona!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.
Wasnt all of you calling for Pete's head just a couple minutes ago? :scratch:

I still am. I think he needs to go. I mean hey he won with a backup QB, I'll give him that.... but his ridiculous soft zone defense needs to exit the NFL asap. Oh shocker, he found a way to win with the most offensive talent probably any team has (Lockett, Metcalf, the best WR in the 2023 draft, a top 10 LT, multiple assets traded/acquired on the OL, two almost near 1st round runningbacks).... and you scored 20 points, barely? While the opposing QB you faced was probably 70% because of COVID or the Flu or whatever the fuck he had.

Eh whatever.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have the tiebreaker of strength of record in any and all possible combos with Dallas.
Even if they both go 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 0-3.....it still works in Philly's favor.

It is like the 15th place tiebreaker and some crazy complex MIT level math, but it just happens to be that way.
Dallas needs to finish ahead of the eagles.
Sooooo...... New question.
Eagles win the east.
Who wins the tiebreaker between the Lions & Eagles? (if they both win out)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

Back at ya brother. Kick some ass the rest of the way. You guys will find a way to break this Skid.
I haven’t quit on the whole operation. If I’m being honest I came into the season with the knowledge that Super Bowl losers don’t fare well the following season. I even came into this 8 game stretch that started with the Dolphins and ended with Seahawks saying I’d be pleased to see 5-3. They’re 5-3.

But the quality of the play on the field can’t be ignored. Teams that accomplish big things in this sport execute at a consistent clip. The Niners execute. Outside of a brain fart yesterday the Cowboys execute. The Eagles don’t.

The mistakes they’re making are fixable. Do they get fixed this year? They’re running out of time. I don’t think they do. This may take an off season to fix because I’m focused on execution but I’m looking at personnel on this team and they gamble at LB. Sometimes they find a guy in the 7th round or undrafted rookie. Their LB plan this year was a disaster. The CBs are old.

This team was constructed with the assumption they had a 30+ PPG offense and that side of the ball has underachieved. Somebody broke Hurts. That has to be fixed for any of this to even matter.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
decisions where to distribute the football cost philly really bad in the end.

coulda, shoulda, woulda

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t quit on the whole operation. If I’m being honest I came into the season with the knowledge that Super Bowl losers don’t fare well the following season. I even came into this 8 game stretch that started with the Dolphins and ended with Seahawks saying I’d be pleased to see 5-3. They’re 5-3.

But the quality of the play on the field can’t be ignored. Teams that accomplish big things in this sport execute at a consistent clip. The Niners execute. Outside of a brain fart yesterday the Cowboys execute. The Eagles don’t.

The mistakes they’re making are fixable. Do they get fixed this year? They’re running out of time. I don’t think they do. This may take an off season to fix because I’m focused on execution but I’m looking at personnel on this team and they gamble at LB. Sometimes they find a guy in the 7th round or undrafted rookie. Their LB plan this year was a disaster. The CBs are old.

This team was constructed with the assumption they had a 30+ PPG offense and that side of the ball has underachieved. Somebody broke Hurts. That has to be fixed for any of this to even matter.
Me and you are good.

The others. I'm on full blown Troll mode. Gonna be a fun night

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still am. I think he needs to go. I mean hey he won with a backup QB, I'll give him that.... but his ridiculous soft zone defense needs to exit the NFL asap. Oh shocker, he found a way to win with the most offensive talent probably any team has (Lockett, Metcalf, the best WR in the 2023 draft, a top 10 LT, multiple assets traded/acquired on the OL, two almost near 1st round runningbacks).... and you scored 20 points, barely? While the opposing QB you faced was probably 70% because of COVID or the Flu or whatever the fuck he had.

Eh whatever.
Image result for shark skittles gifs

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete needs to go. If it's true Lock had no idea he was starting till today. Total BS!!

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m having trouble seeing the Eagles as Super Bowl contenders right now. Shaky LB unit and disappointing secondary play, plus Hurts not looking as dynamic and the lack of receiving weapons beyond Brown and Smith. The Eagles are damn lucky to have won 10 games, they easily could’ve lost several they won.

I think the NFC is between the Niners and Cowboys, with the Niners as huge favorites. The Eagles will likely win the East which is a blow to the Cowboys, but I don’t think this Eagles team is a Super Bowl caliber team. Anything can happen in the playoffs though.

But what a win for the Seahawks, they really needed that and their final 3 games are Titans, Steelers and Cards and so they could easily win out. They have a talented team, and are arguably the best of the Wild Card teams other than the Cowboys, I think they are superior to the Rams, Packers, Vikings and the whole NFC South.
Think the Rams swept the Seahawks this year

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts is the same qb he’s always been. I’ve said over and over the more he starts to second guess running with the ball (because of all the hits he’s taken) his play would decline. He has started to second guess

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles win the east.
Think Lions do at this point

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles win the east.

If Detroit wins out, it would help the Eagles win the division.
But, the Lions would leapfrog the Eagles for seeding.

I don't think Detroit is winning at Minnesota and at Dallas consecutively though
Unless Dallas just completely punts on the division and rests their starters for some reason.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do sim leagues on discord..................

A Mod just posted this....................

Jalen Hurts just lost to Drew Lock and he did that shitty celebration. The one where he like does the horns on his chest and pulls it in. I don’t know if I can ever talk down about drew lock ever again without thinking about his legacy after this game. Most people don’t even know where the MVP race is after this shitty ass Jalen Hurts performance. I think I might have better decision making then Jalen hurts. The eagles literally have the best kicker in the league and this 3rd grader Jalen hurts decides to throw it up to Mr sterioid himself. All he did was have to throw it over the middle to a wide open receiver since they had 2 fucking timeouts left and their kicker could probably hit from 65. After this performance, Jalen Hurts shouldn’t be close to the MVP conversation and instead we should be talking about Sam Howell and even Zack Moss in the playoff picture. Howell is one of the league leaders in passing yards with a god awful offensive line, as well as a shitty team. Moss is on the fucking colts and is playing better than CMC, Tyreek, and Tom Brady combined. Now let’s get started on Drew Lock. Drew Lock is a fucking annoying ass bitch. His balls have yet to drop and he was literally about to cry after winning a REGULAR SEASON GAME. That just proves how fucking shitty you are. That’s it from me though but that mightve been the worst read I’ve ever seen from a QB. He had 2 timeouts and had 12 seconds and only needed 15 yards. Fucking bullshit. I hate drew lock and jalen hurts. Fuck Jason Kelce and fuck the city of Seattle
What a load of crap.

Tom Brady has been flawless this year.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Detroit wins out, it would help the Eagles win the division.
But, the Lions would leapfrog the Eagles for seeding.

I don't think Detroit is winning at Minnesota and at Dallas consecutively though
Unless Dallas just completely punts on the division and rests their starters for some reason.
ok now :becky: bare with me. Now that we know this.
If the Lions win out & the niners trip up & lose one game. Who gets the tie breaker?
Lions or Niners & if you figure that one out.
what if it is a three way tie? Lions, Niners & Eagles. (I know tiebreakers are different for three way ties)