• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Iggles @ seahawks 815p

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That San Fran beatdown on the Eagles really took a toll on them mentally.

They were on the verge of collapse before the 9er game and the 9ers just finished them off and now they are struggling to get off the mat.

They should sweep the rest of their games but with the state they are in now I think the Cardinals might get them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone mentioned Fat Matt calling Slay a fag, and being stuck with his best defensive player being traded for peanuts because nobody respects him?

I have no idea what Philly is doing promoting that rapist to play caller, but their season is over.

Gatorade Fort is Kryptonite to winning. He sets back franchises by years.

Sorry your QB was sick.

Youre done.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the magnitude of this Eagles collapse starts to become clear, I think coaches are not safe. End of Sirianni?

200w.gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete just owns the Eagles
The Pete you guys were all calling washed? I think Pete got lucky, he did not call a good game.

If Philly had run a little more they likely would have secured this win. For whatever reason, the pass offense has been off all year. But they kept throwing it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.
Wasnt all of you calling for Pete's head just a couple minutes ago? :scratch:
Pete still has to walk off into the sunset. He is a great motivator and a players guy but his defenses have been atrocious and his in-game decision making is horrible. The game simply has passed him by. He won't hire a legit DC and the defensive concepts are trash. His loyalty to his coaching "buddies" has been an issue for years. Time for him to be put out to pasture, imo.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pete you guys were all calling washed? I think Pete got lucky, he did not call a good game.

If Philly had run a little more they likely would have secured this win. For whatever reason, the pass offense has been off all year. But they kept throwing it.
Pete did get lucky. Him and Lock were basically the blind squirrel finding the nut. Nice win and yeah, for whatever reason, the Eagles just falter vs. the Seahawks. It's just one of those quirky match-up things that we see all over the league like the Colts never winning in Duval or the Patriots seemingly always finding ways to lose in Miami.

As for the second part, yeah, could have run it more but they were moving the sticks all night with medium passes down the middle. It was trying to go for deep shots that was kinda stupid, especially at the end when they really didn't need to. There will be a shitload of over-reaction to this today but really, it isn't all that surprising.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got rid of the wrong coordinator. But both suck. Sirianni did a shit job replacing the guys that left on both sides of the ball. Always thought that, but it's clear now.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a win for the Seahawks. Amazing job by Drew Lock to get them the game winning drive. The Eagles continue to struggle and they are honestly very lucky to have all of the wins they have - their defense isn’t that great and they don’t have enough offensive weapons IMO. Great game.
They have weapons, the coordinator is not intelligent. He maxes out as a QB coach. As a coordinator you have to out think another man across the field. He can't do it. Peter Principle in action.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both of the new coordinators were exposed as too green, Howie’s budget personnel moves at LB flopped, and the players either got exhausted or overconfident or disillusioned or all of the above.

But the wheels have totally fallen off the wagon now and changes will be coming this offseason.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That San Fran beatdown on the Eagles really took a toll on them mentally.
That’s a great comment. They look like zombies. It’s like the Niners beat the swagger out of them in the way they boat raced them. Prior to the Niners game, the only elite thing they exhibited this year was their resiliency and finding a way late in games. You don’t do that without an immense level of confidence. Now that’s all destroyed. I think you’re on the money. The Niners broke the Eagles.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans would obviously be better equipped to answer this but what happened to the Eagles pass rush, especially on 3rd and long. That stat Buck mentioned early in the game was alarming. They went from leading the league last year to near the bottom this year. I think the LB and secondary issues were there a little bit last season but the pressure up front masked it to some degree. I get that their veterans are a year older but they should be better then they are with the studs on the Dline they can rotate in. Lock should never have had that much time in the pocket. I give a little credit to the Hawks O-line and Waldren using that 12 and 13 personnel a lot to max protect but they let a below average back-up look pretty good at times. Especially at the end.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were on the verge of collapse before the 9er game and the 9ers just finished them off and now they are struggling to get off the mat.

They should sweep the rest of their games but with the state they are in now I think the Cardinals might get them.
It’s really not even about the opponent in their current state. The way the Eagles are playing right now they could lose to any team in the NFL.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both of the new coordinators were exposed as too green, Howie’s budget personnel moves at LB flopped, and the players either got exhausted or overconfident or disillusioned or all of the above.

But the wheels have totally fallen off the wagon now and changes will be coming this offseason.
I wish Jim Caldwell would take a coordinator job. Frank Reich, maybe? Unless the guy has tons of experience, a smart strategist type is a must.