• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you had to bet $100 on next year's Super Bowl winner now ...

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EliteFlacco_zpsc4eab1dc.png

rep :lol:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker = overrated

Meh, he was good at what he did. I wanted to let him walk and I'm glad they did, but that's partly because I thought the offense was too reliant on him. Other open receivers would be passed up if Welker was open underneath. Sometimes you just need to go in a different direction. I think he will do great in Denver.

On topic, I would pick my team, but since that's implied, I'd go with San fransisco. I love adding asomugah, especially at that price. There is no guarantee it works out, but Philly was a huge mess and there is far more than enough upside to the move to be well worth what they paid. Add in the addition of boldin and a year of experience for Kaepernick and they're in solid shape.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm looking for a payout on decent odds I'll take the redskins. If Shanahan stops trying to murder RG3 on the field he can carry them.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
makes me chuckle whenever people pick a team Qbed by Peyton to win the SB. Do these people actually watch him in the post season? Now his arm is shot, people still think he'll get it done....funny stuff

SF would be my choice I guess but not sold on Kap.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Pats fan for San Fran.
As my second choice, of course.

They swapped Goldston for Nnamdi, and Moss for Boldin.
And both Colin and Harbaugh will have another year under their belts.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full Disclosure: I'm a Seahawks homer. None the less, betting $100 on them to win the SB this year wouldn't be an odd bet. I'd say they have a better than average shot this year with the team they've put together.

Some nice additions with Avril, Bennett and Percy Harvin. The rest of the team stays pretty much the same. It blows letting Leon Washington walk, he was great for field position. But outside of Washington leaving I'm overall really happy with the way the core of the team stuck around.

I'll revisit this after the draft and training camp, but I'd have no problem betting on Seattle this year.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks of course,what else is there?

Hey Zig remember this?

Ha haaaa.:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atl... need defense.. have the offense covers well till the playoffs..
Seattle /SF will battle it out in division.. lots of free agents.. but philly showed you dont win it all that way..
Denver.. not with peyton.. he won one SB that was played in miami.. you get him outside below 40 degrees and he cant play.. look it up
Pats.. lots of questions will the D improve.. will the offense stay healthy..

as of right now.. i would put my money on the Packers... sure they have a few needs this offseason but for the most part they are young and have decent talent that could beat most teams in the league..

just my two cents.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks have a very tough road schedule this season with way too many east coast games. If they come out of that they win it all.

While I like SF, to me the tie breaker with Seattle is Kaepernik doesn't get down when he runs nearly fast enough. I could see him ending this next season like RGIII last year. RW does run out of the read zone, but I think he avoids contact more. The question is what kind of LB play will they have and will the additions on D help create any type of pass rush. If they can't put fear into QB's they won't survive those road games.

Still, If I had to put money down I'd take Seattle right now.