• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Winston is done, who do you want to face Bama in the title game?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Alabama automatically number 1 because of last season? Are people really going to sit here and say last season doesn't matter?

no, if they struggled through all of their games this season and didn't have any good wins (or of course lost a game), they'd have been passed by florida state by now. they are probably getting the benefit of the doubt because of last season, but no team has clearly overtaken them (which is why they are T-1st in the computers), so they remain at #1

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck everyone. I am going full on OD. Even without Winston FSU is unstoppable. We could put the waterboy out there and win.

tumblr_mwlfk1GmQz1ry46hlo1_400.gif

snakeelix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Saban and Alabama are going to go bankrupt paying rent on all the space they occupy in CFB fans heads

snakeelix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any body who thinks that FSU is going to suspend Famous unless and until they cuff him and do the perp walk is dreaming/ Plus that aint happening until Feb at the earliest

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any body who thinks that FSU is going to suspend Famous unless and until they cuff him and do the perp walk is dreaming/ Plus that aint happening until Feb at the earliest

A decision should be made in the next two weeks so we will know well before then.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the Suckeyes be that bad? you think they'd have a huge chip on their shoulder which would help them more

Ohio State defense
#3 rush D, ypc
#4 most sacks per game
#10 total D, ypg
#13 total D, yards/play
#13 scoring D, ppg
#14 opponent 3rd down %
#49 pass efficiency D (Stanford is #47)

Ohio State offense
#2 rushing offense, ypc
#2 redzone TD %
#4 scoring offense, ppg
#6 total offense, ypg
#6 redzone scoring %
#7 total offense, yards per play
#8 pass efficiency offense
#10 3rd down conversation %

#9 Turnover margin

I like.

But I reaaly think FSU can still make it to the NCG, but I don't think they have a greater shot than tOSU or Baylor without Winston. They have so much talent around him, but he makes the engine go. I guess I will have to see them play a whole game to really tell.

And Baylor I have to see them play this week vs Okie St to get more of a feel for them.

I still say tOSU, and I like when teams have chips on their shoulder.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's just funny that people are implying last season should mean something in determining anything this season. ohio state is not "25-0"

they are 10-0 with no wins over top 15 opposition.

Wins are wins. You seem butthurt, you should be happy Auburn is in this conversation, you know barring a miracle and all

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bama LSU rematch was a total joke....

The first game was one of the worst major games ever, beyond awful sloppy offense that was passed off by espin as a great display of defense.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck everyone. I am going full on OD. Even without Winston FSU is unstoppable. We could put the waterboy out there and win.

I think you're a llittle naive to think FSU is as powerful without winston as with him. not to mention the whole team will have "winston on the head".......

BTW, shouldn't the computers take into account if winston is not on the field??? I know Vegas will! I'd put $1000 on the bet FSU does not have as good of a backup QB as OSU........

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This. Also, Winston will probably be able to be on the side line and the locker room and will still be able to act like a leader.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bama LSU rematch was a total joke....

The first game was one of the worst major games ever, beyond awful sloppy offense that was passed off by espin as a great display of defense.

LOL. why don't you go look up the 2 deeps for those teams and see how many of those players have already been drafted or will be drafted.

the bama/lsu rematch was a game between the two best teams in the country, just as the first game was.

why do you think the rematch was a joke? was it because LSU failed to get 100 yards of offense? i can't think of any time that has ever happened in a BCS title game.

oh wait...

the real joke was the country almost getting subjected to a michigan/ohio state rematch when we all know they weren't the 2 best teams.

by the way... does troy smith's 4-14 for 35 yards cement his place in history as the worst heisman winner of all-time?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you mad that ohio state has never beaten auburn?

or won a championship as recently as auburn?

also, lol at you knowing nothing about the cam newton saga. you should keep your mouth shut so people can be left to guess whether you are an idiot or not instead of opening it and removing all doubt.

NCAA finds no major violations against Auburn regarding Cam Newton - ESPN
Not one bit of either. I would not like to be the little brother in my state either. The NCAA found nothing? Well I guess everything was on the up and up...hhaahahahahahahaah

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're a llittle naive to think FSU is as powerful without winston as with him. not to mention the whole team will have "winston on the head".......

BTW, shouldn't the computers take into account if winston is not on the field??? I know Vegas will! I'd put $1000 on the bet FSU does not have as good of a backup QB as OSU........

Well, Winston is a Freshman. Who's to say that our backup backup QB isn't just as good as him? It's not likely, but it could happen. Not to mention the receiving core is freaking crazy at FSU. Winston probably wouldn't have the numbers he does if it wasn't for that core. Not taking away from what Winston has done. The defense is just crazy.

Also, how would you program that into a computer? It's really difficult. Otherwise, they would be able to use injuries in the computer system.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow miss OBVIOUS sarcasm much? Notice I said I was going all OD? Jesus you need to calm down.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. why don't you go look up the 2 deeps for those teams and see how many of those players have already been drafted or will be drafted.

the bama/lsu rematch was a game between the two best teams in the country, just as the first game was.

why do you think the rematch was a joke? was it because LSU failed to get 100 yards of offense? i can't think of any time that has ever happened in a BCS title game.

oh wait...

the real joke was the country almost getting subjected to a michigan/ohio state rematch when we all know they weren't the 2 best teams.

by the way... does troy smith's 4-14 for 35 yards cement his place in history as the worst heisman winner of all-time?

who cares how many players were drafted? that doesnt make the awful display of football in the 9-6 OT game any less awful.

Miami continues to have near the top number of players in the NFL even though its been about a decade since they have been an elite player.....college to nfl arguments are dumb

And lol @ an Auburn fan being so defensive of Bama

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be Baylor I think...

I don't think beating MSU (if we do) will be enough to jump Baylor (who will jump tOSU this week if they beat Okie Lite)...

It comes down to this. Do voters hate tOSU and will vote Baylor in over them. Or do they think Ohio State is too big of a name to be left out when deciding between them and Baylor.

Assuming they all go undefeated.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares how many players were drafted? that doesnt make the awful display of football in the 9-6 OT game any less awful.

Miami continues to have near the top number of players in the NFL even though its been about a decade since they have been an elite player.....college to nfl arguments are dumb

And lol @ an Auburn fan being so defensive of Bama

what you think was awful football was probably one of the best games of the last decade. talent all over the field, competitive, went to overtime, had to earn every inch.

i guess you would rather watch mismatches like florida/ohio state circa january 2007 or alabama/notre dame circa january 2013 instead? that's fine and all, but most of us like to see the best teams play, whether they are high powered offenses, stifling defenses, or both.

incidentally, the offenses of the 2011 alabama and lsu teams had quite a bit of NFL talent on them, but they just weren't as good as the historically good defenses.