• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we lose this game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is all I saw on Hitchens

Speaking Tuesday on 105.3 The Fan, Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said test results on left tackle Tyron Smith’s injured knee did not reveal significant damage, but Smith’s status for Sunday’s game against Seattle is a question mark. Jones sounded more optimistic about linebackerAnthony Hitchens, who limped off the field with an apparent knee injury on the defense’s final drive against the Raiders. "I think Hitchens will play,” Jones said. “He said after the game that he felt like he would. It wasn't as problematic as that one could have been, either. But I think Hitchens has got a chance for sure to play." The Cowboys are 5-0 this season when Hitchens and Sean Lee are in the starting lineup at linebacker together.

From same article. More on Smith:
If it’s not one thing, it has been another for Tyron Smith, who has battled back and groin injuries all season. Now, it’s a knee issue for Smith, who sustained the injury in the middle of Sunday night’s win in Oakland. Smith did not return to action, being replaced by Byron Bell. While the Cowboys don’t feel the injury is a torn ACL, it still could be serious enough for him to miss this week’s game with Seattle, and perhaps the regular-season finale in Philly. Smith was expected to undergo an MRI on Monday.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is all I saw on Hitchens

Speaking Tuesday on 105.3 The Fan, Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said test results on left tackle Tyron Smith’s injured knee did not reveal significant damage, but Smith’s status for Sunday’s game against Seattle is a question mark. Jones sounded more optimistic about linebackerAnthony Hitchens, who limped off the field with an apparent knee injury on the defense’s final drive against the Raiders. "I think Hitchens will play,” Jones said. “He said after the game that he felt like he would. It wasn't as problematic as that one could have been, either. But I think Hitchens has got a chance for sure to play." The Cowboys are 5-0 this season when Hitchens and Sean Lee are in the starting lineup at linebacker together.

From same article. More on Smith:
If it’s not one thing, it has been another for Tyron Smith, who has battled back and groin injuries all season. Now, it’s a knee issue for Smith, who sustained the injury in the middle of Sunday night’s win in Oakland. Smith did not return to action, being replaced by Byron Bell. While the Cowboys don’t feel the injury is a torn ACL, it still could be serious enough for him to miss this week’s game with Seattle, and perhaps the regular-season finale in Philly. Smith was expected to undergo an MRI on Monday.

Wow, I figured Hitch was out