• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If We Lose both Coordinators After This Year

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I want either Del Rio or Spags as DC...Del Rio has been fired and Spags will be fired....and I want either Norv Turner(will be fired in SD) or the asst from NO....

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zimmer will still be here.

On offense, we will likely promote James Urban. Urban was a quarterbacks coach and assistant offensive coordinator in Philly. He was given a lot of credit with helping Vick get up to speed with the Philly offense and doesn't have to take any of the blame for their failings this year!! He's also been well-schooled in the west coast offense both at Philly and now under Gruden. I don't think we'd have too big a drop-off.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On offense, we will likely promote James Urban. Urban was a quarterbacks coach and assistant offensive coordinator in Philly. He was given a lot of credit with helping Vick get up to speed with the Philly offense and doesn't have to take any of the blame for their failings this year!! He's also been well-schooled in the west coast offense both at Philly and now under Gruden. I don't think we'd have too big a drop-off.

I think this is a legit response. I think this is possibly the best route to take also to make sure Dalton is comfortable with the transition.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I agree about the OC.

As far as Zimmer I think he's very deserving of Head Coaching gig. Without a strong front office/scouting department he's helped build and coach one of the best/deepest front seven's in the leauge.