• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top WR in the league? Still a no.
We should revisit if he ever first becomes the best WR on his own team. Against Philly defenses are looking run. Then they are focusing on Brown and then after that they are still focused on both Smith and Goedert.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should revisit if he ever first becomes the best WR on his own team. Against Philly defenses are looking run. Then they are focusing on Brown and then after that they are still focused on both Smith and Goedert.
Currently 3rd best wr from his own draft class.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently 3rd best wr from his own draft class.
And much closer to #4 than #1. I'd call it about even TBH.

Chase
Waddle
Smith
St Brown

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And much closer to #4 than #1. I'd call it about even TBH.

Chase
Waddle
Smith
St Brown
in this particular point & time. I would take St. Brown over Smith.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeVonta had more yards and TDs last year while the #2 option while St Brown was the #1 receiving option on his team. So yeah makes sense to put St Brown above him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeVonta had more yards and TDs last year while the #2 option while St Brown was the #1 receiving option on his team. So yeah makes sense to put St Brown above him.
In 1 less game St Brown had 11 more catches, more yards per game and 1 less TD. He also had less fumbles lost and more yards after the catch and a better reception rate per pass.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top 10 from last season:

1. Jefferson
2. Hill
3. Brown
4. Adams
5. Diggs
6. McLaurin
7. St. Brown
8. Smith
9. Chase*
10. Lamb

*Chase's hip injury kept him out of 5 games, yet he still racked up over 1,000 yards. Pro-rating over a full season would have netted him close to 1500 yards & 13 TDs, so he at least belongs in the conversation. A similar argument could be made for Cooper Kupp, who missed even more time, as well.

And speaking of belonging, we're only talking WRs here, yet Travis Kelce's stats would easily rank him in the top 10, maybe even top 5.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More yards? Weird how with Hurts the rushing yards are the end all be all, but once it is not in your favor then they don't matter.

St. Brown put up more yards while being the only offensive weapon defenses worried about. Smith put up numbers while defenses are concerned about Brown, then the ground game, then Smith.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 1 less game St Brown had 11 more catches, more yards per game and 1 less TD. He also had less fumbles lost and more yards after the catch and a better reception rate per pass.

Oh wow. So impressive for a #1 option in an offense. Meanwhile I've seen DeVonta be just a flatout stud in the playoffs and Super Bowl. Give me the certified college and now pros Big Game Performer in DeVonta who is just going to keep getting better.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More yards? Weird how with Hurts the rushing yards are the end all be all, but once it is not in your favor then they don't matter.

St. Brown put up more yards while being the only offensive weapon defenses worried about. Smith put up numbers while defenses are concerned about Brown, then the ground game, then Smith.

Fist off the first part of your post where you start talking about Hurts made no sense so I don't even know how to respond to it other than notifying you.

Trust me no matter how much any team runs the ball, the DB lined up opposite Devonta is only concerned about covering DeVonta. And for most, it simply cannot be done. Not to mention he has established himself as the best along the side line tip toe keep it inbounds catch WR in the league. Plus can't underplay how he is a big game performer that is proven to play great in playoffs and championship games. He's a certified dawg. He was the 10th overall pick in the NFL draft for a reason. His potential is unlimited and his drive is at an elite level.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is it, this is the year that DeVonta Smith establishes himself as the best WR in the NFL. Getting money on him for offensive player of the year could be a very smart play at this point in the offseason.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fist off the first part of your post where you start talking about Hurts made no sense so I don't even know how to respond to it other than notifying you.

Trust me no matter how much any team runs the ball, the DB lined up opposite Devonta is only concerned about covering DeVonta. And for most, it simply cannot be done. Not to mention he has established himself as the best along the side line tip toe keep it inbounds catch WR in the league. Plus can't underplay how he is a big game performer that is proven to play great in playoffs and championship games. He's a certified dawg. He was the 10th overall pick in the NFL draft for a reason. His potential is unlimited and his drive is at an elite level.
I was referencing how often you bring up Hurts rushing yards when comparing qb passing yards. I get it though, tracking all your homer shit in here would be an impossible task. You are bound to forget a couple dozen of them.

Smith is a #2 on his team, and he would be the #2 on the Lions.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is it, this is the year that DeVonta Smith establishes himself as the best WR in the NFL. Getting money on him for offensive player of the year could be a very smart play at this point in the offseason.
Did he supplant Travis Fulgham already?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referencing how often you bring up Hurts rushing yards when comparing qb passing yards. I get it though, tracking all your homer shit in here would be an impossible task. You are bound to forget a couple dozen of them.

Smith is a #2 on his team, and he would be the #2 on the Lions.
I don't compare rushing yards to passing yards I include the rushing production in looking at a player in addition to the passing production. Yards are yards, points are points and efficiency is efficiency.

Smith would never be the #2 on the Lions because Smith would never sign with Lions. Who the fuck are you kidding?