• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If there ever was a day to play hooky it's for a Dynasty Parade

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I was really disappointed to hear talk about how the public schools are complaining that so many kids and teachers played hooky in 2012 that the district lost $161,000 because so many people skipped to go catch the biggest party of the year and celebrate the Giants and life in general.

Really a $161,000 and it's all about money once again over happiness and freedom.

The Giants, Hotels, Bars, Restaurants and who ever else made tons of money this year on the Giants and their fans on a run to a Dynasty Championship team. They gotta stand up and cover that bill. Come on ,Man.

Give me a break....they could all chip in and cover that tab easily. Larry step up and cover that bill ,Man.

Shit I say party it up and enjoy the last day of this memorable year . If there ever was a day to play hooky for the kids it's tomorrow on Halloween for a happy day of fun in the greatest city in the World.

It's time to step up Giants Organization and the community to let the kids run free for a day.

Have fun. Enjoy.

Go Giants Victory Parade !!

:suds::clap::yes::yes::yes::hammer::high5:

Rock On !

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on youtube...

Creed - Don't Stop Dancing

posted by CreedVEVO

:suds::clap::thrasher::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like rain for the parade. They said it might hit right around the start time at noon. It might be a good idea to postpone it about a hour to let it pass through so everyone does not get soaked. If they are coming through in convertibles like 2012 they should postpone it at least a hour and tell people tonight or early in the morning. Whatever it should be a blast either way. Might look like the last Woodstock back in the 90's.

Bring rain gear and umbrella's if you are headed to the City for the Parade.

:suds::clap:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope everybody is cool tomorrow. No more problems like after Game 7. We gotta show everyone in the country we can stay cool even when it is raining down on us. Let's party with class.

This was some crazy stuff back in 1994 Woodstock where people got out of control. This show made Green Day Rock N' Roll stars.

on youtube...

Green Day mud fight @ Woodstock 1994

posted by Remco Havenaar

:suds::clap: