• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL If the Patriots lose Saturday, will it be Tom Brady's last game as a Patriot?

If the Patriots lose Saturday, will it be Tom Brady's last game as a Patriot?

• Yes, he's going elsewhere (LA?)

• He will retire

• He'll sign in NE and keep playing

• I'm all out of Potato Salad, sorry.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can come to the Rams but will have to bring his own ball pump and video camera. :heh:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games played: Saturday’s game will be Brady’s 41st postseason game. Adam Viantieri is next in NFL history, with 32 playoff games.

Games started: Brady will also start his 41st his postseason game. Jerry Rice is next with 29 postseason starts.

Games as winning quarterback: Brady has won 30 postseason games. Joe Montana is next with 16.

Passes thrown: Brady has thrown 1,589 passes in the postseason. Peyton Manning is next with 1,027.

Passes completed: Brady has completed 1,005 passes in the postseason. Peyton Manning is next with 649.

Passing yards: Brady has thrown for 11,179 yards in the postseason. Peyton Manning is next with 7,339.

Passing touchdowns: Brady has thrown 73 touchdown passes in the postseason. Joe Montana is next with 45.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we text. i'm sure he will be the first text i receive if they lose.

"toms finished. you all suck, eat dicks"

Hahahaha.

Tell him he’s missed.

Hopefully he believes it. :D

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games played: Saturday’s game will be Brady’s 41st postseason game. Adam Viantieri is next in NFL history, with 32 playoff games.

Games started: Brady will also start his 41st his postseason game. Jerry Rice is next with 29 postseason starts.

Games as winning quarterback: Brady has won 30 postseason games. Joe Montana is next with 16.

Passes thrown: Brady has thrown 1,589 passes in the postseason. Peyton Manning is next with 1,027.

Passes completed: Brady has completed 1,005 passes in the postseason. Peyton Manning is next with 649.

Passing yards: Brady has thrown for 11,179 yards in the postseason. Peyton Manning is next with 7,339.

Passing touchdowns: Brady has thrown 73 touchdown passes in the postseason. Joe Montana is next with 45.

But... but... (the haters)

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he will be back.

My gut was telling me that he'd move on and finish in LA or possibly Miami.

The more I think about it, I think he'll resign with the Patriots for two years with a team option on the third. He'll sign for about $20M per, because he doesn't need the money and will be determined to play better than he did in 2019.

Scar is staying and BB will rebuild the OL.

Brady will be at all of the off season team voluntary and mandatory camps and meetings. He'll also have the WRs working out in California or Montana or some Louisiana swamp.

The Patriots will be back in 2020 and causing the rest of the world major migranes.

I think AFC's top balance is getting back to what it was post-2004. There were at least seven teams that could compete for HFA/first-round byes until Brady and Manning dominated again...Colts, Broncos, Chargers, Ravens, Patriots, Titans, Steelers. We are seeing now that the Chiefs, Ravens can additionally compete and the Texans/Colts (depending what Colts do with QB), and Steelers are going to get better. Also, Brady needs to look out for the new up and coming team in his own division...the Bills.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is only one of two choices. I dont believe we will ever see him in another uniform. So it wont be because he decided to move on to greener pastures.
He could retire after this season (wouldnt be surprising) but I picked he plays another year. probably a 2 year contract that realistically is year to year. I think when he retires. He, BB & team will all be on the same page. You will see the Pats go & try & find is heir apparent to work under him for a year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is only one of two choices. I dont believe we will ever see him in another uniform. So it wont be because he decided to move on to greener pastures.
He could retire after this season (wouldnt be surprising) but I picked he plays another year. probably a 2 year contract that realistically is year to year. I think when he retires. He, BB & team will all be on the same page. You will see the Pats go & try & find is heir apparent to work under him for a year.

I agree with your take entirely. He either retires or signs a short term contract with the Pats.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said this in the Pats forum, I feel the Dynasty is officially over after this year and Tom will not want to hang around for another rebuilding. People can hate all they want but in the end we all witnessed history that isn't likely to be repeated in our life time. This being said.

TB Retires or heads to a team ready to make a deep run. The Bengals draft Joe Burrow and Dalton becomes trade bait or available, needing a veteran preference the Pats take a chance on Dalton and sign another rookie creating camp competition. Dalton, Stidham and Eason will be fighting for a position on the Pats roster.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they lose, I think he returns. If they win, I think he retires.

IMO, I think he should hang it up regardless. He is simply not the same.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like this

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more year and retire as a Pat.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he goes to another team (highly unlikely) it would have to be a team that can contend for a SB and one that has a O-Line that can keep him upright.

That's the part that makes Brady going to another team less likely. I don't think he want's to go to a team that's rebuilding. He'd be an idiot to do that imo.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I don't like this approach here. NE only needs a FG