• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

• Total voters
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am grown up. Try to read, comprehend and keep up, little girl, that way you don't have to assume things that aren't true. I feel like I'm developing into your mentor, you seemed lost in this world, you're lucky Bart is here to guide you.

Your 'comebacks' are seriously of a 3rd grade level. Up your game cupcake. I've heard better smack talk in kindergarten playgrounds.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn't, he would have like to be tops in all that but especially a scoring stat like 3 point shooting would have been a stat he would love to add to his accolades. Wow, you really don't understand Jordan even though your his biggest fan.

MJ wanted to be leader in blocks...?

giphy.gif

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you missed the part where Cliff Robinson is literally 6 inches away from him and MJ still got the shot off

What are you talking about? That was such a weak close out. He should have been his grill before he released the ball. There isn't a coach alive that would be happy with that close out. Oh my, I might have to quit my job to teach about basketball.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all he got. When he runs out of bullshit he'll give you the ol' facepalm rating.

You just know for a fact he's banging his keyboard and screaming at his screen while doing it too.

I give the facepalm when it's so obvious the poster should know their error, that's why you receive a ton of facepalms..lol

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your 'comebacks' are seriously of a 3rd grade level. Up your game cupcake. I've heard better smack talk in kindergarten playgrounds.

How would you know that? Do you hang around the grade schools looking for a boyfriend, you sicko.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i'm sure the other janitors in Jack in the Box will be devastated...

ROFL..This conehead, complains about 3rd grade jokes then comes back with a 3rd grade joke...boy that's rich...you don't even know when you are making a fool out of yourself and was only 2 posts ago. Barty has you all types of confused and lost. ROFL.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're world is crashing down reading this thread...I love it.

I left for a little while came back and he has 6 posts in a row, and we are having the "meltdown" lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you know that? Do you hang around the grade schools looking for a boyfriend, you sicko.

I get the confusion.

You see, some mothers take their kids outside for a bit of fresh air and exercise.

I'm guessing the only fresh air you ever got was when your mom threw you out in the yard when it was time to clean your cage.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left for a little while came back and he has 6 posts in a row, and we are having the "meltdown" lol

Right? You can't make this shit up if you wanted to, these dudes are melting down left and right in this thread...lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Jordan has the 2nd highest vertical in NBA history, right? This includes all the bigger, stronger, faster guys you speak of.

Speaking of Blake Griffin — his vertical is only 11 inches under Jordan. Ty for confirming your stupidity though by using the comparison.:lol:

Having a high vertical makes you strong? Was he stronger than Lebron?

Plus was he cheating again? Jordan foul line jump that they do all the time in the college dunk contest that was always so "amazing" he steps right over the line...Guess that vertical didn't work very well then

You do know players are faster, stronger, shoot a better % and are about 15 pounds heavier...vs players from the 80's

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a high vertical makes you strong?

Plus was he cheating again? Jordan foul line jump that they do all the time in the college dunk contest that was always so "amazing" he steps right over the line...Guess that vertical didn't work very well then

Hey look, it's the "alt"...

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the confusion.

You see, some mothers take their kids outside for a bit of fresh air and exercise.

I'm guessing the only fresh air you ever got was when your mom threw you out in the yard when it was time to clean your cage.

It's interesting you don't give up the grade school comebacks even though you accuse me of using them. Do you have any self awareness, or are you like all woman, too self absorbed to see your own shortcomings and only concentrate on others? That's why I told you do some knitting or bake a casserole. A return to the wholesome values this country is based on will do you some good.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a high vertical makes you strong? Was he stronger than Lebron?

You do know players are faster, stronger, shoot a better % and are about 15 pounds heavier...vs players from the 80's

More of that Jordan myth, the foul line jump was obviously cheating that Jordan nuthuggers continue to ignore.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's interesting you don't give up the grade school comebacks even though you accuse me of using them. Do you have any self awareness, or are you like all woman, too self absorbed to see your own shortcomings and only concentrate on others? That's why I told you do some knitting or bake a casserole. A return to the wholesome values this country is based on will do you some good.

You think that's a grade school comeback? I mean it's not as good as "I know what you are but what am I" like you've been throwing around but it does the job well enough to trigger the fuck out of you, lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who all melted down and or was triggered in this thread?