• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If not....WHO?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, let's assume the football gods decide we have paid the price for previous sins and Pelini is gone.......Who is out there now? Who can pick up where we are right now and put us in the play offs next year?

My list

Jim Tressel
James Franklin (edit: At least you now we will have some nice hot wives to look at)
Kirby Smart

This is assuming SE will get out the checkbook and do what is necessary. Remember , Osborne has retired, we have money, Eichorst has done nothing to indicate he doesn't understand you have to spend money to make money.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, let's assume the football gods decide we have paid the price for previous sins and Pelini is gone.......Who is out there now? Who can pick up where we are right now and put us in the play offs next year?

My list

Jim Tressel
James Franklin
Kirby Smart

This is assuming SE will get out the checkbook and do what is necessary. Remember , Osborne has retired, we have money, Eichorst has done nothing to indicate he doesn't understand you have to spend money to make money.

I like the first two. They're talking about Shaw from Stanford right now on 1620. Wouldn't mind that either.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shaw is at home or I would add him above Franklin. I like tressel though. Let's tell the NCAA "FUCK YOU WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK" and give this guy a job.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Hudspeth (ULL)

44 years old.
Familiar with the south.
Has built 2 programs from scratch.
Will get better talent here than he's ever had.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM your legitimacy on this board is in serious question right now.

irule, deruyter, OT wins Rutgers San Diego State and tied at half with San Jose State?

NO

Leach, Just No,Please God in all that is holy, no. I want a line em up knock em down football. Leach oh lord I promise I will never masturbate again NO!!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hudspeth?
Okay if Tressel dies and Franklin says no.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha i was trollin about Leach

DeRuyter beating BCS opponents at Fresno.. dont care how close the games are

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesnt win

C/mon he is already doing 4 losses a year in the SEC. That alone is a step up.

He is coaching for a school with ridiculous eligibility requirements, in the SEC and is doing it with 4 losses of the year with half or less of those being blow outs.

Put him in Nebraska with our eligibility requirements and competition and we are guaranteed BCS bowl every year.

C'mon, this is the guy that said if his assistants don't have hot wives they're out. What more do you need to know?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the words of the infamous Jed Burks "Recruiting, Recruing, Recruiting....."

In the words of James Franklin ""There's a very strong correlation between having confidence going up and talking to women, and being quick on your feet and having some personality and confidence and being fun and articulate, than it is walking into a high school and recruiting a kid and selling him."

In other words, Show me you can persuade a hot piece and I'll think you can persuade a high school senior.

Is this helping or does it sound kind of pedo? :pound:

Seriously. Vandy doesn't even have an athletic department and he is competing in the SEC.