• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Lebron goes out West where the quality teams are, I'll give him his props

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Example of the Haters getting desperate

Now its Lebrons' fault that teams in the East cant do a better job of competing

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Durant will go sign in Golden State, and no one will utter a critical word

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Lebron going to the Lakers some day though. He gave a title to Cleveland, maybe he wants to play in a city like L.A. and become part of their rebuild before he retires.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Lebron going to the Lakers some day though. He gave a title to Cleveland, maybe he wants to play in a city like L.A. and become part of their rebuild before he retires.
tumblr_inline_nskv2ys6BE1qlvpuy_500.gif

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your intentions were to make that a slight, but who takes the hardest path?
True I guess but it would of been nice if he stayed with the Cavs from the start or at least stayed with Miami. U dont see Top 5 players jumping like he does. Maybe late in their careers but not at their prime.

I really hope the East gets better this year. i really want durant to come to the East. i dont care what team except to the Cavs. It would be nice to see LBJ actually battle someone in the east. This is as a basketball fan.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True I guess but it would of been nice if he stayed with the Cavs from the start or at least stayed with Miami. U dont see Top 5 players jumping like he does. Maybe late in their careers but not at their prime.

I really hope the East gets better this year. i really want durant to come to the East. i dont care what team except to the Cavs. It would be nice to see LBJ actually battle someone in the east. This is as a basketball fan.
Never seen anyone rip Shaq for it, and he was way worse than Lebron about it.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gets a coach fired, mentally destroys one of his own all-star teammates (Love), takes time off Twitter, is down 3-1 in the Finals, and ends up winning a championship?

You should give him props.
You realize Jordan punched teammates in the locker room right? He even quit his sport all together to pursue an entirely different sport that he sucked at. Jordan was a much worse teammate than Lebron. Also what the hell does taking time off Twitter have to do with anything? If anything It's a positive as it shows he was focused.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a little weird that the NBA turned 70 on June 6th & it wasn't mentioned. They should update their 50 greatest players of all time to 70.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen anyone rip Shaq for it, and he was way worse than Lebron about it.
Shaq was one. I will give you that. Little different because he would team up to make a Big 2. LBJ has joined to be the Big 3. Overall I give you shaq. Hate to say it but people love Shaq. He is a lovable person so he really gets an heat.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.. Shaq had ridiculous domination numbers along with 3 straight FMVPs to boot. And there is one big glaring difference between Shaq and Lebron.

Competition.. The West was incredibility strong. Probably the strongest its ever been. Shaq wasn't play against 3 straight rounds of dud teams. Shaq played against Stack teams.

To get through the West in the early-mid 2000s, you had to be damn good. The 2000s West is a far cry from Toronto, Detroit, and Atlanta. :pound:

Its not like Kobe and Shaq were playing against Duds in the 2000s (outside of the finals).

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize Jordan punched teammates in the locker room right? He even quit his sport all together to pursue an entirely different sport that he sucked at. Jordan was a much worse teammate than Lebron. Also what the hell does taking time off Twitter have to do with anything? If anything It's a positive as it shows he was focused.
Jordan punched teammates like a man. LeBron goes around like a HS kid and rips apart teammates mentally via social media. At least Jordan did it man to man.

The Twitter thing was a joke you didn't catch.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq was one. I will give you that. Little different because he would team up to make a Big 2. LBJ has joined to be the Big 3. Overall I give you shaq. Hate to say it but people love Shaq. He is a lovable person so he really gets an heat.

Difference between LeBron and Shaq. LeBron and his fans don't get it LeBrons haters. It isn't the haters think he isn't a great basketball player, its how he carries himself on and off the court that give reasons to dislike him.

For someone who is the face of the league and so talented, he is a drama queen.

How many head coaches has he gotten fired?

The Decision

Just the constant arrogant moves on and off the court.

Most recently his Instagram rant for the haters. Does he not realize crap like that is WHY people don't like him? Just shut up and dominate basketball, and how about after winning the title you give a shoutout to your teammates and coaches? Instead it was all about what he did to better himself.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't disagree with your point, but I guess it just doesn't bother me as much...I think Shaq bounced around a bit more than you would like for a dominant big. Hell Wilt bounced around. I think the way the CBA allows player movement with these 2 yr deals...it's par for the course if you will.

The point I agree 100% on...the east. Admittedly I'm a playoff NBA fan more than I root for any particular team now. I'd like to see the east get better...There is talent in the east, but it's all spread out. CHI was right there, but Rose could never stay healthy...imo ATL is floundering, need to break that team up, WAS looked promising for a while, now they've tailed off...MIA, Wade is past his prime but Riley is going to let that ship run it's course.

Durant probably stays in OKC and they try to attract one more guy, but ATL is going to shake things up IMO, they have to because ATL is a fickle NBA city. imo they will tune out on the Hawks rather quickly if they come back with Horford and Teague.

Teague is all but gone, they're supposedly talking to PHI about Noel for Teague...I'd like to see them try to get Cousins from SAC and get Durant as the 3...keep Milsap and let Horford walk....but like you said...any team but CLE

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO I don't think he will ever go to Chicago or L.A. just for the fact Kobe and M.J. spent his entire careers in those cities and he doesn't want to follow in their footsteps. I honestly think he stays in Cleveland for fact he has Irving and the main core there for years to come. The only was is if a couple guys team up that don't have rings and he joins them in like his final years to win a ship with his buddies but I think he stays in Cleveland and retires there.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between LeBron and Shaq. LeBron and his fans don't get it LeBrons haters. It isn't the haters think he isn't a great basketball player, its how he carries himself on and off the court that give reasons to dislike him.

The Decision

Most recently his Instagram rant for the haters. Does he not realize crap like that is WHY people don't like him? Just shut up and dominate basketball, and how about after winning the title you give a shoutout to your teammates and coaches? Instead it was all about what he did to better himself.
Then throw on top of that the fake injury at the end of the game. I agree about what you are saying. I think most know he is a great player but he has that Arod comparison minus the PEDs. People are just starting to like Arod.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HammerDown ripped me to shreds for calling out Shaq for being a POS, even though he's done a good job of showing it himself. He's a big goofball, but he's also a blatant racist who has also been in hot water for mocking a developmentally disabled kid on social media. I think that's why Lebron fans hate listening to people rip on him for something like a t-shirt.

LBJ has been a part of a couple of Big 3's, but very few NBA champions have played with much less talent than that. It would've been nice had Danny Ferry decided to give him anything to work with during his first 7 years with Cleveland. He may have never left in the first place, who knows?

I'll be interested to see what happens if Durant goes to GS. Only one ball to go around, and I'm not sure how he would enjoy being the #2 option. I actually think Washington makes a lot of sense for him, or maybe Portland.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Decision

You don't pay attention much do you lol. He said this championship wouldn't have been possible without his teammates, coaches and he said this was for the fans. Off the court he handles himself just fine and especially in postgame interviews. Haters are ONLY going to see the negative and that is fine, just don't whine about it after he has the arguably the greatest Finals ever. It makes YOU look just like the arrogant, whiney Warriors celebrating before they even won the 4th and clinching game.

It's also funny you talk about how he is arrogrant and he talks. You boast your Ducks up every season saying they are the greatest, then they get steamrolled and stomped by the underdogs, Ohio St. He did this for one reason and that is for the city of Cleveland, you can't get more unselfish than that. Deal with it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HammerDown ripped me to shreds for calling out Shaq for being a POS, even though he's done a good job of showing it himself. He's a big goofball, but he's also a blatant racist who has also been in hot water for mocking a developmentally disabled kid on social media. I think that's why Lebron fans hate listening to people rip on him for something like a t-shirt.

LBJ has been a part of a couple of Big 3's, but very few NBA champions have played with much less talent than that. It would've been nice had Danny Ferry decided to give him anything to work with during his first 7 years with Cleveland. He may have never left in the first place, who knows?

I'll be interested to see what happens if Durant goes to GS. Only one ball to go around, and I'm not sure how he would enjoy being the #2 option. I actually think Washington makes a lot of sense for him, or maybe Portland.
yeah here is my list for durant:
1)OKC
2)Wash
3) Boston
4) Portland
5)Bulls. no chance. just a dream for me

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't pay attention much do you lol. He said this championship wouldn't have been possible without his teammates, coaches and he said this was for the fans. Off the court he handles himself just fine and especially in postgame interviews. Haters are ONLY going to see the negative and that is fine, just don't whine about it after he has the arguably the greatest Finals ever. It makes YOU look just like the arrogant, whiney Warriors celebrating before they even won the 4th and clinching game.

It's also funny you talk about how he is arrogrant and he talks. You boast your Ducks up every season saying they are the greatest, then they get steamrolled and stomped by the underdogs, Ohio St. He did this for one reason and that is for the city of Cleveland, you can't get more unselfish than that. Deal with it.
LeBron does not carry himself well off the court. Again, I have a hard time respecting a guy who has gone through 6 or 7 head coaches in his career......That stings.

I don't even think Lue's job is safe and he just won a title.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah here is my list for durant:
1)OKC
2)Wash
3) Boston
4) Portland
5)Bulls. no chance. just a dream for me
Forgot about Boston. They have some nice young pieces on that team. He would be an interesting fit there. I think at the end of the day he probably ends up back with OKC. They have the right pieces there, just need a few tweaks.