• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Lebron goes out West where the quality teams are, I'll give him his props

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see him prove it . Multiple Rounds of Quality teams. Not 3 rounds of crapola where his super team can sweep through with a broom.

Let me get this straight. The major goal for LaBron (or any NBA player) is to win a title. You are suggesting that he should find a team to make that task harder by playing better teams in the playoffs. WTF? It should be the exact opposite.

Years from now nobody will remember what teams anyone beat to get to the finals. They will only remember the team they beat in the finals & the fact that they won a championship. Just really messed up logic on your part.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see him prove it . Multiple Rounds of Quality teams. Not 3 rounds of crapola where his super team can sweep through with a broom.

We get it...you don't like Lebron...zzzzzzzzzzz.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you weren't impressed with Golden State last year either then right? Every team they played last year in the playoffs was missing at least one starter. They also beat Cleveland with no Irving, you know the guy who hit the game winner last night? Can we take away and discredit them for their title as well?

I wouldn't bother to engage bro...OP has an agenda...he hates Lebron which is fine, but to spew non-sense to get a rise is old.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James triumphs, Skip Bayless keeps hating

Sounds just like Skip Bayless who in spite of what occurred in the Finals continues to hate on LaBron. Will be good once this clown goes to the desert known as Fox Sports & he will soon be forgotten.

He just doesn't realize how F---ing silly he sounds right now...I'm an MJ guy and he has no equal imo in pro basketball, but hanging on this guy's jock with the constant comparison stuff is lame. I normally don't knock another man's hustle, but Fox was stupid for hiring this guy...really stupid.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just doesn't realize how F---ing silly he sounds right now...I'm an MJ guy and he has no equal imo in pro basketball, but hanging on this guy's jock with the constant comparison stuff is lame. I normally don't knock another man's hustle, but Fox was stupid for hiring this guy...really stupid.

He had the nerve to state that Irving deserved to be the Finals MVP - not LaBron. Huh? Kyrie Irving had a great series & did a lot to help the team win the title (including the game 7 winner). However - LaBron had a series for the ages. First guy ever to lead both teams in one series in every major statistical category. He definitely put the team on his back in the Finals. How could anyone consider anyone else for the Finals MVP?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had the nerve to state that Irving deserved to be the Finals MVP - not LaBron. Huh? Kyrie Irving had a great series & did a lot to help the team win the title (including the game 7 winner). However - LaBron had a series for the ages. First guy ever to lead both teams in one series in every major statistical category. He definitely put the team on his back in the Finals. How could anyone consider anyone else for the Finals MVP?

I've never really paid much attention to the guy, but when TV personalities have an anti-agenda against a player...it's even easier for me to tune them out on the grounds of not being credible....especially in this case where it's clear to 99.99% of everyone that watched the Finals that Lebron carried that team...kudos to Irving as well, but he wasn't the MVP.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie was phenomenal and there is no way the Cavs win the series without him. Not even close.

That said.... this was as clear a case of Finals MVP as there has ever been in the history of the NBA. One person led both teams in Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, & Blocks. Are you kidding me?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie was phenomenal and there is no way the Cavs win the series without him. Not even close.

That said.... this was as clear a case of Finals MVP as there has ever been in the history of the NBA. One person led both teams in Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, & Blocks. Are you kidding me?

There was even discussion before Game 7 that LeBron could be named MVP even if Golden State won.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will always take the easy path. If he did go West he would go to OKC or GS or Spurs. A team that is stacked already.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will always take the easy path. If he did go West he would go to OKC or GS or Spurs. A team that is stacked already.

You mean those teams that he's defeated in the championship?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was even discussion before Game 7 that LeBron could be named MVP even if Golden State won.
Maybe that shit flew when West did it, but it should never happen again.

I don't care who the player is or what they did in a losing effort.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that shit flew when West did it, but it should never happen again.

I don't care who the player is.

I am with you there. I think the MVP should always come from the winner. As it ended up, not a discussion that has to be had this year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had the nerve to state that Irving deserved to be the Finals MVP - not LaBron. Huh?

:wtf:

I'm no Lebron fan, but even if the Cavs had lost game 7, Lebron should have been the MVP. No one in that series came close to playing as well as he did.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you won't. When the hate is at this level there will always be something more in order to give any props
Always.

"Hate clouds judgement and the mind"...

This is a classic example...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances of that happening though? ZERO Percent most likely. Unless he "super teams it up" with Durant/Westbrook which wouldn't surprise in the least.

One thing everyone can bank on. . He will NOT go to any team that doesn't already have 2-3 HOF'ers already in place
giphy.gif

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know your intentions were to make that a slight, but who takes the hardest path?