• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Lebron goes out West where the quality teams are, I'll give him his props

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances of that happening though? ZERO Percent most likely. Unless he "super teams it up" with Durant/Westbrook which wouldn't surprise in the least.

One thing everyone can bank on. . He will NOT go to any team that doesn't already have 2-3 HOF'ers already in place

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a stupid thread.

Well lets see him prove it . Multiple Rounds of Quality teams. Not 3 rounds of crapola where his super team can sweep through with a broom.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see him prove it . Multiple Rounds of Quality teams. Not 3 rounds of crapola where his super team can sweep through with a broom.

Trying to discredit him for this year is retarded. Like I said this is a stupid thread

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to discredit him for this year is retarded. Like I said this is a stupid thread

Its easy to discredit it. Sweeps through 3 round of D-league East TRASH. Then gets down 1-3 and Lobbys to Get Green suspended (Where Warriors would close it out in 5), then Bogut goes down with injury (the only quality big man on GS).

It wasn't THAT Impressive all things considered. Especially the once again crappy Route to the finals

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its easy to discredit it. Sweeps through 3 round of D-league East TRASH. Then gets down 1-3 and Lobbys to Get Green suspended (Where Warriors would close it out in 5), then Bogut goes down with injury (the only quality big man on GS).

It wasn't THAT Impressive all things considered. Especially the once again crappy Route to the finals

I don't remember u crying last year over Irving and love being out stop making excuses

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm guessing you weren't impressed with Golden State last year either then right? Every team they played last year in the playoffs was missing at least one starter. They also beat Cleveland with no Irving, you know the guy who hit the game winner last night? Can we take away and discredit them for their title as well?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Chances of that happening though? ZERO Percent most likely. Unless he "super teams it up" with Durant/Westbrook which wouldn't surprise in the least.

One thing everyone can bank on. . He will NOT go to any team that doesn't already have 2-3 HOF'ers already in place

Dang man...let it go. I don't like the nonsense he posts and how narcacistic he is, but he has beaten OKC (when they had Harden), San Antonio (with younger Duncan and Mano), and Golden State (coming off a result season like non-other) from the West to win titles. There are NO better teams in the West.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm guessing you weren't impressed with Golden State last year either then right? Every team they played last year in the playoffs was missing at least one starter. They also beat Cleveland with no Irving, you know the guy who hit the game winner last night? Can we take away and discredit them for their title as well?

LOL. Watch out, he will tell you that no one beats the Bulls with a healthy Rose, no one beats the Heat with a healthy Bosh, and no one beats the Clippers if there team is healthy. This is a dumb thread. Feels like Bulls fans are trying to discredit.

I don't think the Jordon and Bull's championship teams beat better competition than Lebron did in winning his 3 titles.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorianro is paranoid that Lebron will pass Jordan, so he spends all day trying to discredit him lol

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gets a coach fired, mentally destroys one of his own all-star teammates (Love), takes time off Twitter, is down 3-1 in the Finals, and ends up winning a championship?

You should give him props.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Watch out, he will tell you that no one beats the Bulls with a healthy Rose, no one beats the Heat with a healthy Bosh, and no one beats the Clippers if there team is healthy. This is a dumb thread. Feels like Bulls fans are trying to discredit.

I don't think the Jordon and Bull's championship teams beat better competition than Lebron did in winning his 3 titles.
Don't lump Bulls fans in with this nonsense.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you lick windows?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This thread reminds me of my days on ESPN's message boards. Once the season was over and there wasn't any basket ball from Jun through October - the natives got bored and came up with just complete nonsense and bullshit like this. I mean they really talked through their asses like this dude - I expect he is an old one from those days

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang man...let it go. I don't like the nonsense he posts and how narcacistic he is, but he has beaten OKC (when they had Harden), San Antonio (with younger Duncan and Mano), and Golden State (coming off a result season like non-other) from the West to win titles. There are NO better teams in the West.

Lebron deserves his due, no question about that. Saying he beat OKC when they had Harden don't mean shit though. That was a long time ago. It will be OKC vs Cleveland in the finals next year, I have no question about that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you won't. When the hate is at this level there will always be something more in order to give any props
Always.