• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If I'm ABC, CBS, or Fox sports right now...

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL XFL can sign the top 300 players in the composite, it won't ever make the money CFB does because there is no attachment to a college. No one cares about the San Antonio Missions. UT can get the 3rd tier players in the state and still get more ratings than a XFL team.

Are you saying if they canceled college football this fall, and the XFL was offering football in the fall with several of the top college players from last year that a decent amount of people wouldn't watch?

They are going head to head against the NFL, but I think there would be a pretty good audience. Especially if you moved these teams decently near college campuses, and focused on getting players who played or live in that state. (have a team in Ohio, in North Florida, South Florida, near Atlanta, etc.) Play games on Saturdays.

The XFL has failed twice, so maybe I'm just beating a dead horse. :doh:

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying if they canceled college football this fall, and the XFL was offering football in the fall with several of the top college players from last year that a decent amount of people wouldn't watch?
That's exactly what I'm saying, this fall it won't happen for no minor league/XFL team.. next spring is the same. XFL is shit no matter if you somehow convince TLaw to play

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer SEC cupcakes to Big Ten waffles.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL XFL can sign the top 300 players in the composite, it won't ever make the money CFB does because there is no attachment to a college. No one cares about the San Antonio Missions. UT can get the 3rd tier players in the state and still get more ratings than a XFL team.

Quit posting things that make sense. I don't like agreeing with you.