• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If I get MY way....

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd also like to add that if Caserio is hired to be a GM anywhere, I think he hires McDaniels to be his HC. Unless the same happens to Pioli.

I will change my vote..... I lived in Denver for the McDaniels nightmare. He is the worst, giant ego and all he has done is not screwed up what was already great. He is my worst case scenario HC

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new President will be: Sober (I don't know enough about the candidates to give an honest answer).

The new GM will be: Eric DeCosta, plucked from the Ravens.

The new HC will be: John Harbaugh

With their 1st round pick, the Lions select: Joey Bosa, who they plug into the Terrell Suggs role. Already there are whispers from teams that Bosa is not top 3 material, more in the 5-7 range. Obviously that means he's the best player in the draft, and fuck these better than us teams trying to smokescreen our poor old 90 year old owner with that bullshit.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will change my vote..... I lived in Denver for the McDaniels nightmare. He is the worst, giant ego and all he has done is not screwed up what was already great. He is my worst case scenario HC

I really think he gets his next shot soon. I'm kinda with you, although I do respect him for beating Pitt in the playoffs w Tebow. He also drafted Demarious Thomas, a total bad ass. I'd be nervous if he became our HC too though.