• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"if i couldve stayed on the field we wouldve won more"-d.bledsoe

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Dr. Strongo report straight to Mr. Musk?
no, but i DO have an email (I can share with you in private, done it before when people didnt believe me) with elon on the chain. it was for his big rocket presentation lat year in TX. the unveiling if you will.
i work with their lead engineer for flight instrumentation. funny, had a VERY long convo with him today on elons plan to put a million people on mars by 2050. i said its a bit grandiose but i believe they can do it. he said "not only are we going to do it, it may happen ahead of schedule. people laughed at us 10 years ago when we said we could land staging components on a barge in the ocean, imagine what we will do in another 10?"

solid point.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but i DO have an email (I can share with you in private, done it before when people didnt believe me) with elon on the chain. it was for his big rocket presentation lat year in TX. the unveiling if you will.
i work with their lead engineer for flight instrumentation. funny, had a VERY long convo with him today on elons plan to put a million people on mars by 2050. i said its a bit grandiose but i believe they can do it. he said "not only are we going to do it, it may happen ahead of schedule. people laughed at us 10 years ago when we said we could land staging components on a barge in the ocean, imagine what we will do in another 10?"

solid point.
Pretty interesting. Hard for me to doubt someone on such a higher level but there are massive problems with that whole idea, starting with why the hell anyone would want to do it.

Not asking for the email address, but is it just a corporate address or is it personalized?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty interesting. Hard for me to doubt someone on such a higher level but there are massive problems with that whole idea, starting with why the hell anyone would want to do it.

Not asking for the email address, but is it just a corporate address or is it personalized?
2 reasons:

money
adventure of a lifetime

hes going to pay people handsomely (most likely tax free too, how do you tax someone on mars and for what?) to live and work on mars. civil, mechanical, electrical, etc engineers.

PS just messaged you, do not share pls.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only do I believe Drew 100%, I also feel that if he would have continued with his acting career (he fucking kicked ass in Jerry McGuire!!). He would be a bigger/better actor than Tom Hanks. And that’s a fact!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty bold claim for a guy who had 290 fewer TD's and 27 more INT's than Brady would have if he retired this off-season. Not to mention the fact that even just considering that specific time frame, Bledsoe was already 4 years removed from his most recent legitimately high quality season. In fact, Brady's first year taking over as the starter when Bledsoe got injured was arguably just as good or better than Bledsoe had been since that 1997 season as well.

That's not the point.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was a huge fan of drew (lots of boys named Drew here too).

drew was a statue in the pocket, worse than brady. he double tapped the football every time he threw it, so you new it wasnt a pump fake. he forced balls into triple coverage.

that being said, he WAS the highest paid player in NFL history at the time i believe, and WAS the franchise, and in his prime.

that all being said, i still insist drew gets in the hall someday. his numbers stack up too well against other HOFers. Yards, TD's, attempts, completions, etc.

pats fans will never forget this game at foxboro, arguably one of the greatest air shows of all time.

Bledsoe and marino combined for 93 attempts, 894 yards, 9 TD's and 3 picks that day.

one hell of a day.

marion butts, who i was thrilled when we got at the time, went for 25 yards on 15 carries. what a bust he was here. 2.9 YPC lol

New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins - September 4th, 1994 | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Threw a better long ball than Brady, but Brady was better in the pocket