• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Hardy played for the league minimum

Would you sign him?

• Total voters

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I can tell, no team has contacted him, thus the reason I'm asking the vet minimum question.
Innitaly I was against it but then thinking how cheap he'd be to cut, I changed my mind. If nothing else sign him to cover Gregorys suspension.

I think Hardy ends up sitting the year out, and not by his choice. I think teams saw that, even after Hardy ate nothing but shit for a whole year plus, he still couldn't pull his head out his ass. I don' think anyone is going to bother with him this year, and maybe never. Fuck that guy

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hardy ends up sitting the year out, and not by his choice. I think teams saw that, even after Hardy ate nothing but shit for a whole year plus, he still couldn't pull his head out his ass. I don' think anyone is going to bother with him this year, and maybe never. Fuck that guy

yep screw him and let him eat his shit sandwich that he made all by himself

Want some grey poupon for that sandwich Greg?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The longer Hardy goes without being signed, the more likely he is brought back here. I don't know what he is seeking, if its a large sum of money, multiple years or both. He should consider himself lucky Jerrah stuck his neck out for him last year. But now that we've seen what/who he is, it is much more unlikely he signs for longer than two years here. I still think we'd be better off going another direction, but, at this point I think his value vs our need may seal the deal. IF he is brought back here, it will be on a Cowboys friendly contract.
Agree. I wouldn't bring him back and am just kind of hoping he never plays here again, but knowing Jerry...as of right now my guess is he probably ends up here in 2016. If it's the vet minimum he holds little cards so it wouldn't be like bringing him back for a big deal.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....... DAMMIT?

Jerry Jones leaves door 'open' for Greg Hardy to return to Cowboys

By Sean Wagner-McGough | Staff Writer

March 22, 2016 8:05 pm ET

Jerry Jones isn't closing the door on re-signing Greg Hardy. Despite a previous report that indicated the Cowboys were done with the defensive end, the team's owner is leaving that door "open."

At the NFL's owners meetings on Tuesday, Jones revealed that he hasn't ruled out a scenario that involves Hardy returning to Dallas.

From a strictly football perspective, the Cowboys' interest makes sense. Last year, Hardy was second on the team with six sacks in 12 games. As a team, the Cowboys finished with just 31 sacks, which ranked 25th in the league. So, they could certainly use him as they try to rebound from a 4-12 season.

But when it comes to Hardy, who was allegedly involved in a domestic violence incident, more than his ability to rush the passer must be considered. In addition to his previous legal issues, Hardy turned out to be a headache for the Cowboys all season.

After serving his four-game suspension to start the season, he made a "guns blazing" comment and an inappropriate remark about Tom Brady's wife. Then, he flipped out on a coach. In November, a report claimed that Hardy was losing support with the front office. And in January, Jeremy Mincey admitted that the Greg Hardy experience "was just too much." Another report said that his teammates "began to sour on him late in the season."

Despite all of that, the Cowboys might not be done with Hardy -- even if Jason Garrett recently indicated otherwise.

greghardy_32216.jpg
Greg Hardy might not be done in Dallas after all. (USATSI)

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardy is a beast when he wants to be. Hopefully we get the good Hardy this upcoming season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....... DAMMIT?

Jerry Jones leaves door 'open' for Greg Hardy to return to Cowboys

By Sean Wagner-McGough | Staff Writer

March 22, 2016 8:05 pm ET

Jerry Jones isn't closing the door on re-signing Greg Hardy. Despite a previous report that indicated the Cowboys were done with the defensive end, the team's owner is leaving that door "open."

At the NFL's owners meetings on Tuesday, Jones revealed that he hasn't ruled out a scenario that involves Hardy returning to Dallas.

From a strictly football perspective, the Cowboys' interest makes sense. Last year, Hardy was second on the team with six sacks in 12 games. As a team, the Cowboys finished with just 31 sacks, which ranked 25th in the league. So, they could certainly use him as they try to rebound from a 4-12 season.

But when it comes to Hardy, who was allegedly involved in a domestic violence incident, more than his ability to rush the passer must be considered. In addition to his previous legal issues, Hardy turned out to be a headache for the Cowboys all season.

After serving his four-game suspension to start the season, he made a "guns blazing" comment and an inappropriate remark about Tom Brady's wife. Then, he flipped out on a coach. In November, a report claimed that Hardy was losing support with the front office. And in January, Jeremy Mincey admitted that the Greg Hardy experience "was just too much." Another report said that his teammates "began to sour on him late in the season."

Despite all of that, the Cowboys might not be done with Hardy -- even if Jason Garrett recently indicated otherwise.

View attachment 100676
Greg Hardy might not be done in Dallas after all. (USATSI)
To the OP, Jerry votes yes:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardy is a beast when he wants to be. Hopefully we get the good Hardy this upcoming season.
Hopefully we don't get ANY Hardy this season.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry reminds me of a dude who thinks if he reunites with his ex it will all work out this time. :crazy:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lot depends on what happens in draft. jerruh has final say and never learned from previous fleecings. the hardy we saw against the Patriots went on vacation for rest of season. it would be a dumb move to bring him back. as dumb as when he franchised the quitter Spencer two times

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lot depends on what happens in draft. jerruh has final say and never learned from previous fleecings. the hardy we saw against the Patriots went on vacation for rest of season. it would be a dumb move to bring him back. as dumb as when he franchised the quitter Spencer two times
Didn't you vote that you'd bring him back?
Poll Results: Would you sign him?
Members who voted for 'Yes'