• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Franklin leaves...

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...who does Vandy go after for their next HC?

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously though. how do you see the match up with Ga Southern going next year? should be interesting.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the list I have seen or heard about:

Chad Morris - Clemson OC
Bob Shoop - Vanderbilt DC
Mike MacIntyre - Colorado HC
Mark Hudspeth - Louisiana Lafayette HC
Greg Roman - 49ers OC

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the list I have seen or heard about:

Chad Morris - Clemson OC
Bob Shoop - Vanderbilt DC
Mike MacIntyre - Colorado HC
Mark Hudspeth - Louisiana Lafayette HC
Greg Roman - 49ers OC
-
Not bad. I honestly do not think Vandy is a losing a great coach. A lot of Vandy's rise was based on the demise of the SEC east. Great recruiter. Here is a couple names that intrigue me.

Matt Campbell. Toledo head coach the 2nd youngest coach in America. Great reputation as an offensive mind
DeRuyter: Fresno looked pretty solid this yr. Might be a bit early, but he will come up for a larger job.

here is a pretty cool article on the subject of coaches. It is a mix of geek and football, perfect for Vandy grads.
Find a Coach by the Numbers, Part II - Barking Carnival

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just talked to my bro who works at Vandy Medical Center and he said many are saying how relieved they are that Kiffin has already been hired so there's no chance he goes to Vandy. While it's not likely Vandy would even interview the creep, now there's no chance.

sVub3Gz.gif%3F2

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petrino has been in touch....:whistle:

All kidding aside, if it were me I call:

1. Ed Orgeron
2. Rick Neuheisel
3. Chad Morris
4. Doc Holliday

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hudspeth would be a great hire.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hudspeth would be a great hire.

:nod:

I'll be shocked if someone doesn't snatch him up.

With the upgrades to Vandy's facilities I'd think he'd be just what they need to get to the next level.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Not bad. I honestly do not think Vandy is a losing a great coach. A lot of Vandy's rise was based on the demise of the SEC east. Great recruiter. Here is a couple names that intrigue me.

Matt Campbell. Toledo head coach the 2nd youngest coach in America. Great reputation as an offensive mind
DeRuyter: Fresno looked pretty solid this yr. Might be a bit early, but he will come up for a larger job.

here is a pretty cool article on the subject of coaches. It is a mix of geek and football, perfect for Vandy grads.
Find a Coach by the Numbers, Part II - Barking Carnival

You're right. Vandy is only losing their first ever coach that took them to back-to-back bowl games, much less back-to-back-to-back bowl games. They are also losing the only coach to win 9 games in consecutive seasons. So yes, losing Franklin isn't that big of a loss for Vanderbilt. :L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's done well everywhere he's been so far.

High school
D II
FBS (non AQ)

FBS AQ????

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. Vandy is only losing their first ever coach that took them to back-to-back bowl games, much less back-to-back-to-back bowl games. They are also losing the only coach to win 9 games in consecutive seasons. So yes, losing Franklin isn't that big of a loss for Vanderbilt. :L

I get that. You see we're Tenn, Georgia, and Florida were this yr? I actually thought this yr was some of his better work. Not a lot of wins vs teams with winning records. He is a former OC that puts out frustrating offenses. I do not see a lot in his resume that points to a process that leads to continual success. I have a feeling his success is more a function of schedule and lowered standards, but please tell me why you think he is a good coach. What does he bring to the table

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that. You see we're Tenn, Georgia, and Florida were this yr? I actually thought this yr was some of his better work. Not a lot of wins vs teams with winning records. He is a former OC that puts out frustrating offenses. I do not see a lot in his resume that points to a process that leads to continual success. I have a feeling his success is more a function of schedule and lowered standards, but please tell me why you think he is a good coach. What does he bring to the table

I hate to bring up OOC schedule because hey, it's Vandy, but their OOC has been really mild for the past several years, as well.

one FCS team, one sub-.500 Wake, and some combo of mediocre-to-bad FBS competition such as Northwestern, Eastern Michigan, Army, Uconn, UAB, and recent FBS converts UMass.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to bring up schedules too.... USCe has East Carolina, Furman & South Alabama on their schedule for 2014.... that's pretty weak