• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

if and when

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do the Redskins go from here? | Fanspeak Washington Redskins Blog

in here it talked about some young guys who need to show something

i will focus on a few

this should only take place if we are eliminated because standings wise we are better off then we were last season .

1st and foremost we should see what our 3 young o/lineman have . compton has been getting some tastes of play in the jumbo package but Gettis and Ribeye should get some time as well

overall our o/line is avg . they do some things well like run blocking and certain types of pass blocking but the interior struggles with big , strong DT's with bulk and quickness . They dont anchor well

now we can work with this in a couple of ways .

1) use more moving pockets
2) have RG3 recognize the "A" gap blitz better at pre snap and get rid of the ball or check pout of the play
3) give ribeye and gettis a shot and hope youth and strength win out
4) get 3 new players in 2014

next Rambo has a shot at showing who he can be . a solid starter or viable back -up

brandon jenkins should get more snaps maybe in both kerrigan's and Rak's spot . but then again we should play Rak and see what kind of contract we should offer

i dont advocate seeing a lot of jackson because we know what he brings and quite frankly we might be in for a LOax part 2 here

amerson needs to show he is more then a 3rd cb (which he has sewn up ) and see if he can cover some of the better wr's . wilson could be shown the door

jarvis jenkins needs to show he has a valuable role here . i liked him early in his career but the bust tag is starting to show

hankerson is on pace for 52 catches and 600 yds , better then most had him down for but its do or die for aldrick as far as being more then a roster filler at wr . he isnt a returner and so far he cant crack the line -up

niles paul needs to show he can have a bigger role in the offense . davis is out the door and if paul doesnt want to get frozen out he needs to do more on offense because we will get a more dynamic guy at KR/PR next season

SeanTaylor21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Niles Paul reminds me of the Straight line return ability that Brian Mitchell had. Not a lot of moves but just gets the ball and heads rorth to the end zone. I'm not saying in no way that he's as good as B. Mitch but he just reminds me of him in that aspect. But i think we will get another return guy next season, but correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Richard Crawford have PR/KR duties before his injury? which in turn made us start Chris Thompson due to injury?

Hail!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niles Paul reminds me of the Straight line return ability that Brian Mitchell had. Not a lot of moves but just gets the ball and heads rorth to the end zone. I'm not saying in no way that he's as good as B. Mitch but he just reminds me of him in that aspect. But i think we will get another return guy next season, but correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Richard Crawford have PR/KR duties before his injury? which in turn made us start Chris Thompson due to injury?

Hail!!

crawford was the PR . he got an ACL injury before this season started and we should be careful about our expectations for him next season