• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd like to take a second and thank the Washington Redskins

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for giving the Rams:

1. Greg Robinson
2. Alec Ogletree
3. Zac Stacy
4. Janoris Jenkins
5. Michael Brockers
6. Stedman Bailey
7. and Isaiah Pead.

Well played, Washington. Well played.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams had a good draft, still no go to WR and Bradford is not that good either

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for giving the Rams:

1. Greg Robinson
2. Alec Ogletree
3. Zac Stacy
4. Janoris Jenkins
5. Michael Brockers
6. Stedman Bailey
7. and Isaiah Pead.

I know.....fuckers!

BTW Welcome back my man...you were missed during the draft process! :suds:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rams had a good draft, still no go to WR and Bradford is not that good either

agree the Rams had another good draft, and yes we'll depend (this season) mainly on Bradford being "not that good". there are no longer any 'weak' teams in the West.

Greg Robinson and Aaron Donald alone, are huge for them.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is all that talent worth not taking RGIII? That will be the question over the next few years.

If Bradford really is damaged goods at this point all that talent won't matter. RGIII could be damaged goods himself though. We should get a much better look at how that trade really worked out this coming year though if both stay healthy.

The way it looks right now, you have 1 team loaded with talent but no QB and another team short on talent but with a franchise QB. I'm honestly not sure which is worst, but I'm pretty sure you'd always rather have the QB.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is all that talent worth not taking RGIII? That will be the question over the next few years.

If Bradford really is damaged goods at this point all that talent won't matter. RGIII could be damaged goods himself though. We should get a much better look at how that trade really worked out this coming year though if both stay healthy.

The way it looks right now, you have 1 team loaded with talent but no QB and another team short on talent but with a franchise QB. I'm honestly not sure which is worst, but I'm pretty sure you'd always rather have the QB.

Yep. I'm not convinced RGIII will ever be great. The guy doesn't know how to avoid punishment.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for giving the Rams:

1. Greg Robinson
2. Alec Ogletree
3. Zac Stacy
4. Janoris Jenkins
5. Michael Brockers
6. Stedman Bailey
7. and Isaiah Pead.

Your welcome. It was our secret strategy to suck so bad in 2013 that our first rounder would be # 2. :doh:

We'll see where things stand at the end of the 2014 season. Think it's still early for people to be writing Griffin or the trade off myself.

In the meantime, we've at least added the opportunity for the rams to actually make it interesting in the NFC west, so you're welcome there too... Feel free to demolish each other with division games so the rest of us have a better chance down the stretch :suds: :D

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I'm not convinced RGIII will ever be great. The guy doesn't know how to avoid punishment.

We'll have to see. I think people will be surprised this year.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We'll have to see. I think people will be surprised this year.

I hope I'm wrong. One of my good buddies is a Skins fan, and I've rooted for them for several years. And honestly, after 2012, it seemed like they came out ahead in that trade. I just have major concerns about RGIII's health.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm wrong. One of my good buddies is a Skins fan, and I've rooted for them for several years. And honestly, after 2012, it seemed like they came out ahead in that trade. I just have major concerns about RGIII's health.

Honestly, I have more concerns about his decision making on when to slide and scramble appropriately. Health becomes the concern, if the ultimate decision is poor, regarding how to protect himself.

He's so competitive that it outweighs personal safety at times. The guy just wants to win, so I find it hard to beat him up about that quality. I just want him to be smarter about the long view, not just "this one play".

Hopefully we've added enough solid players this year that will help protect him, as well as give him some weapons.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the redskins. Even despite bradford I think they will be really good this year. In a couple years they are going to be Superbowl contenders. That defense is just nasty.The way they can get to the quarterback is going to be scary. Good thing Kaep can move.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like to take a second and thank the Buffalo Bills for giving the Seahawks Marshawn Lynch and giving the Niners Stevie Johnson.

For us polarizing as Bradford has been, its pretty simple this year. If the Rams finish last in the division again, they can get a new guy in next years draft with their top 15 (likely top 10 in that scenario) pick. If the Rams dont finish in last place in a division with 3 Super Bowl contenders, Bradford is the man and we bring him back.

Rams window really begins in 2 years but we'll see next year. Niners got a lot of draft picks so their window will depend on how good their new guys are but it could be for a long time. Cardinals window is open now but might shut down in a year or two as they have to replace Palmer and Fitz eventually. Then it might open up again because they have some good younger players but overall they are an old team. Seahawks window is open for a long time until PEDs are banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like to take a second and thank the Buffalo Bills for giving the Seahawks Marshawn Lynch and giving the Niners Stevie Johnson.

For us polarizing as Bradford has been, its pretty simple this year. If the Rams finish last in the division again, they can get a new guy in next years draft with their top 15 (likely top 10 in that scenario) pick. If the Rams dont finish in last place in a division with 3 Super Bowl contenders, Bradford is the man and we bring him back.

Rams window really begins in 2 years but we'll see next year. Niners got a lot of draft picks so their window will depend on how good their new guys are but it could be for a long time. Cardinals window is open now but might shut down in a year or two as they have to replace Palmer and Fitz eventually. Then it might open up again because they have some good younger players but overall they are an old team. Seahawks window is open for a long time until PEDs are banned.

Right now, I think the rams could win these division
AFC North - no team is really that good in this division
AFC South - Again, the colts are the class of the division, and the rams can beat them
NFC South - panthers have a good defense but now have zero offensive weapons and the saints can be taken out with a good defense but the rams would be a toss up there

I honestly think they could win the AFC East as well.

bradford only needs to be careful with the ball like wilson does now and alex smith did for the Niners and that defense is capable of winning them a division. Just sucks that the one they happen to be in is the toughest one in the NFL.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ramifications of the RG3 trade:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 123

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Right now, I think the rams could win these division
AFC North - no team is really that good in this division
AFC South - Again, the colts are the class of the division, and the rams can beat them
NFC South - panthers have a good defense but now have zero offensive weapons and the saints can be taken out with a good defense but the rams would be a toss up there

I honestly think they could win the AFC East as well.

bradford only needs to be careful with the ball like wilson does now and alex smith did for the Niners and that defense is capable of winning them a division. Just sucks that the one they happen to be in is the toughest one in the NFL.

?

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All teams in the west could possibly be > 10 wins teams, where all but a couple losses come from within the division.

This would leave the last place team picking closer to 20.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know.....fuckers!

BTW Welcome back my man...you were missed during the draft process! :suds:

Word! I really missed his punk a$$. He, RV, Ray would have contributed significantly in the NFL Draft threads. Their lack of presence was overshadowed by a whole bunch of nimwits spurring nonsense. This was by far my worse draft experience I have had in any message board dating back 11 years ago (ESPN primitive message board days).