• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd like a Tuna Sandwich

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a steak and white cheddar sammich from Panera Bread last week. Superb.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would never have thought of Panera for a cheesesteak. Next time my wife drags me there I may try it

Definitely not your standard cheeseteak but not bad. They actually have a lot of good food, been going there more since the chick I'm dating the last year likes it so I've been checking out the menu.

Not my go to but they have some decent food, just wish their portions were bigger - I'm still hungry after finishing their 2 for deal (half sandwich and soup or salad) and usually end up ordering another half sandwich, extra soup or a full sandwich as add ons.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not your standard cheeseteak but not bad. They actually have a lot of good food, been going there more since the chick I'm dating the last year likes it so I've been checking out the menu.

Not my go to but they have some decent food, just wish their portions were bigger - I'm still hungry after finishing their 2 for deal (half sandwich and soup or salad) and usually end up ordering another half sandwich, extra soup or a full sandwich as add ons.
Hence my drag to comment.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A local Jewish deli, maybe the only Jewish deli in Delaware, just opened up close by over the summer. Now I can get a pastrami on seeded rye with Swiss cheese. That's my go-to sammich.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Phillipes for a French dip yesterday
The sandwich was invented here. ( supposedly)
No self dunking here . They single, double or triple dunk per your request before they make the sandwich. A little expensive but still good. The history and the fact it is near union station add to the price.