• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I wish we could draft Kony Ealy but he wont be there

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that the Cowboys will be forced to take the best offensive lineman At 17 or they will trade down. I really think the top defensive lineman and safety are going to be long gone by the time the Cowboys get on the clock. Hopefully they can pick up an extra 2nd

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 NFL Mock Draft - WalterFootball.com

There are plenty of guys on the D Line that I'd be happy with in the first round.

I assume the Rams will trade out of the number 2 spot, somebody will pay a kings ransom for either Clowney or a QB, but assuming they don't and this mock is accurate, adding Clowney and Clinton-Dix puts the Rams in business. And if RG3 never returns to form what a landslide trade that could wind up being.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 NFL Mock Draft - WalterFootball.com

There are plenty of guys on the D Line that I'd be happy with in the first round.

I assume the Rams will trade out of the number 2 spot, somebody will pay a kings ransom for either Clowney or a QB, but assuming they don't and this mock is accurate, adding Clowney and Clinton-Dix puts the Rams in business. And if RG3 never returns to form what a landslide trade that could wind up being.

If I were them I take a QB...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with jarnnt. Bradford is not very good. Average at best.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called him a "boy" because he is childish

Never seen a picture of him ..... never liked him enough to have conversations where I would even know his race

I do know .... I can be a fucking prick motherfucker when someone goes to his level

You never liked me enough? Oh no, then why do you read and respond to what I post? Seems like you want to but are afraid too.......

I am afraid that if I got really worked up and breathed to hard in front of my computer. A couple posters houses might fall off of their cinder block foundations. So actually I have been mellow.......

Also I dont have time to be in a flame war.......you notice my visits are short lived......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never liked me enough? Oh no, then why do you read and respond to what I post? Seems like you want to but are afraid too.......

I am afraid that if I got really worked up and breathed to hard in front of my computer. A couple posters houses might fall off of their cinder block foundations. So actually I have been mellow.......

Also I dont have time to be in a flame war.......you notice my visits are short lived......

With that fucked up comment you made I'm surprised you even have the capability to post.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you really read and responded ....... EVERYONE on here would know how much of an idiot you are

Every post you make is pure ignorant..... And when you get called on ignorance you go in attack mode

There is a reason people LIKE YOU post when no one is online ..... It's because you are football stupid.

The fact that you posted again ... Let's me know the admins say no holds barred any insult allowed right now .... and I could go that route ..... Im really good at that route .....

Id rather us go football IQ vs IQ ..... You will lose .... and I will make you look so dumb you wont come back .......... Ive done these little two cent insult battles ..... and all it accomplishes is you staying around .....no fucking point in it

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and dull pencil ..... I'll start you with an easy question

anyone else know the answer .... please dont answer it .... This is about as easy as it gets

Tampa 2 defense ...
Offense in I formation ( for the dummy ... That's 2 receivers ... a tight end .. full back and a running back)

3rd and 10 vs a Tampa 2 base defense

What position player covers the tight end?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nix would allow us to go back to the 3-4 or some type of hybrid defense. We need to bring in a younger DC as the game has passed Kiffin by. Carter needs to be on the strong side and maybe Hollo. Cman or a draft pick on the weakside.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nix would allow us to go back to the 3-4 or some type of hybrid defense. We need to bring in a younger DC as the game has passed Kiffin by. Carter needs to be on the strong side and maybe Hollo. Cman or a draft pick on the weakside.

psst....no 3-4 in Dallas.

stamp it and get back to me when I'm wrong

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were them I take a QB...

really I woudnt ... Sorry had internet issues for a few days so not trying to be rude if I'm late

I think Bradford throws a sweet ball....... I just don'think he has receivers

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really I woudnt ... Sorry had internet issues for a few days so not trying to be rude if I'm late

I think Bradford throws a sweet ball....... I just don'think he has receivers

I think Bradford is average. I think if you could get a young stud QB you do it or you regret it for the next 10 years. Average QBs are going to get over $15M when he is due to get his. Why go that route with him? They are in great position to keep building a Championship team and i dont think you get there with him without really putting a great team around him. If they don't like any of these guys (i like Bridgewater) they should pass, but I wouldn't if I were them. Also, it just seems the Rams don't get the most out of their receivers and I think a big reason for that is Bradford. If they pick right at QB they could be a force in two years.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the rams and I think we are right there to make our run I Draft a QB this draft. If I think I'm 2 to 3 years away I keep him.

He's signed through 2015, it's not like the Rams have to pony up the QB going rate just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bradford is average. I think if you could get a young stud QB you do it or you regret it for the next 10 years. Average QBs are going to get over $15M when he is due to get his. Why go that route with him? They are in great position to keep building a Championship team and i dont think you get there with him without really putting a great team around him. If they don't like any of these guys (i like Bridgewater) they should pass, but I wouldn't if I were them. Also, it just seems the Rams don't get the most out of their receivers and I think a big reason for that is Bradford. If they pick right at QB they could be a force in two years.

agree with you on the contract part

But Rams games I've watched ...... they got total shit for receivers
(which was the reason when I posted about trading Dez ... The Rams were the team I suggested)

I see nothing catching the ball on the Rams .... That I would want on the Cowboys team over anyone we have. Not a single receiver
and not just our starters ..... Not a single starter they have I would want over our 4th receiver

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford got his money, not a bad time to draft a QB if they think Bradford hasn't the tools. I think the rams hamstring hasn't been the QB play as much as the people around the QB position. Rams can make a splash this draft and Fisher sure has his opportunity here.

If I'm the Rams I don't draft QB with either #1....I draft the best tackle and the 2nd best wide. I would be tempted to take Watkins 2nd and follow that with oline with the second 1st. A solid RB will be there in round two and really in round three if they went elsewhere with their 2nd round pick.

watch those rams....I don't think they see rookie starting QB

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford got his money, not a bad time to draft a QB if they think Bradford hasn't the tools. I think the rams hamstring hasn't been the QB play as much as the people around the QB position. Rams can make a splash this draft and Fisher sure has his opportunity here.

If I'm the Rams I don't draft QB with either #1....I draft the best tackle and the 2nd best wide. I would be tempted to take Watkins 2nd and follow that with oline with the second 1st. A solid RB will be there in round two and really in round three if they went elsewhere with their 2nd round pick.

watch those rams....I don't think they see rookie starting QB

Rams have a safety issue like we do .....

I expect them to take a safety with one of their 1st round pick ( If they trade down they can likely address receiver safety and right tackle )

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will trade put of the 2nd pick unless no team even gets close to fair value. I would LOL If they trade back to number 6 without demanding 3 #1'S and a 2nd.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was wondering what you guys think of Garrappola and Tajh Boyd? The guy I really like is Marriota. I have a gut feeling that the Cowboys may be in position to draft Marriota in next years draft. The talent and coaching we have for the defense is subpar. No pass rush from the Dline and really none of the linebackers other than lee can cover. Then we have a secondary that covers nobody. Keep in mind the lame duck controversy will hang over Garrets head all season. Romos back injury at his age is also a bad sign

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was wondering what you guys think of Garrappola and Tajh Boyd? The guy I really like is Marriota. I have a gut feeling that the Cowboys may be in position to draft Marriota in next years draft. The talent and coaching we have for the defense is subpar. No pass rush from the Dline and really none of the linebackers other than lee can cover. Then we have a secondary that covers nobody. Keep in mind the lame duck controversy will hang over Garrets head all season. Romos back injury at his age is also a bad sign

If you gonna dream do it BIG!

#Famous Jameis