• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I wish we could draft Kony Ealy but he wont be there

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And herein lies one of the fundamental problems with the Cowboys. They lack any sort of identity or direction as to what team they want to be. For a team that has had the same head coach and it has been known that he would be the head coach for several years, I'm still not entirely sure what type of team the Cowboys are supposed to be.

Jerry wants to win his way, and his way only. It is more important to win his way than to win at all. Let me break down his list in order of importance........

1. Win, and win my way I will show them all

2. We might not win but I have money, look at this hunk of crap I am sitting in

3. We won but it was not my way, and I maid minimal money........booooooo!!!

Let me further my point, especially point #1. JJ hired and fired all the OC and DC last year. Jerry stripped play calling for JG. Jerry told Romo he had free reign of the offense and could audible any play even if it was the wrong audible. Therefor JJ lets Callahan undermine JG, and lets Romo undermine them both. The JJ hires an old man who was fired by his son. His defense was once good when he had a Lynch, Brooks, Sapp, etc........... especially a Sapp. There is no Warren Sapp in this or next years draft. He wanted to go from a 3-4 so bad to a 4-3 even though we did not and still do not have the players to do so.

The coaches have no say in building the roster. Ask JJ, hell you dont have to. "He signs the checks, he wants to see the player and make the final decision" So JG, MK, BC who ever can want this player or that player. But none of it matters unless its a JJ guy and JJ has his 3 guys on his team.....Romo, Dez, Murray.

The way to be successful is to establish a blueprint for the organization and then draft, not necessarily the best player, but the best player for your team! It's why the Patriots can cycle guys in and out and let players walk every year. They have a guy that fits their mold waiting in the wings.

You are asking for a miracle buddy. Is said player is not a JJ guy, said player wont be a Cowboy even if he is the perfect fit for your blueprint

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry wants to win his way, and his way only. It is more important to win his way than to win at all. Let me break down his list in order of importance........

1. Win, and win my way I will show them all

2. We might not win but I have money, look at this hunk of crap I am sitting in

3. We won but it was not my way, and I maid minimal money........booooooo!!!

Let me further my point, especially point #1. JJ hired and fired all the OC and DC last year. Jerry stripped play calling for JG. Jerry told Romo he had free reign of the offense and could audible any play even if it was the wrong audible. Therefor JJ lets Callahan undermine JG, and lets Romo undermine them both. The JJ hires an old man who was fired by his son. His defense was once good when he had a Lynch, Brooks, Sapp, etc........... especially a Sapp. There is no Warren Sapp in this or next years draft. He wanted to go from a 3-4 so bad to a 4-3 even though we did not and still do not have the players to do so.

The coaches have no say in building the roster. Ask JJ, hell you dont have to. "He signs the checks, he wants to see the player and make the final decision" So JG, MK, BC who ever can want this player or that player. But none of it matters unless its a JJ guy and JJ has his 3 guys on his team.....Romo, Dez, Murray.

You are asking for a miracle buddy. Is said player is not a JJ guy, said player wont be a Cowboy even if he is the perfect fit for your blueprint

you cant really be any dumber can you boy?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On an IQ level of 1-100 dull pencil .....

yours is right there around 0.00005

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant really be any dumber can you boy?

Boy?

Please for the love of God, keep your bigoted, backwoods, white trash ways and thoughts private.

You literally know nothing about this team and its current makeup if you don't think JJ has himself #1 on his list of importance.

Now continue fucking your daughter and name calling...........

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sigh*

We are not going back to a 3-4 defense.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy?

Please for the love of God, keep your bigoted, backwoods, white trash ways and thoughts private.

You literally know nothing about this team and its current makeup if you don't think JJ has himself #1 on his list of importance.

Imma ask one time ... (from any admin) is this a free pass to destroy this bitch?

Cause right Imma go drink 2-3 beers .... and im gonna come back ..... aint gonna be pretty

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude. That shit is exactly what the Mods here stated they would ban people for when they courted everyone from ESPN. It also seems eerily similar to what a couple people that used to be here might say...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. That shit is exactly what the Mods here stated they would ban people for when they courted everyone from ESPN. It also seems eerily similar to what a couple people that used to be here might say...

Thanks Jarntt....

but if shit like this is allowed on here .......

Fuck it ....

So is me retaliating

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imma ask one time ... (from any admin) is this a free pass to destroy this bitch?

Cause right Imma go drink 2-3 beers .... and im gonna come back ..... aint gonna be pretty

Twist, you are mellowing. I'm the past you'd have went ballistic the second that idiot posted his crap. Now while I understand blacks don't like to be called boy, but I have to question why he'd get that bent out of shape and accuse anyone of doing his child. What he said is 1000 times more offensive. Especially if you don't know what his race is. Pencil should be on a temporary ban at the very least.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist, you are mellowing. I'm the past you'd have went ballistic the second that idiot posted his crap. Now while I understand blacks don't like to be called boy, but I have to question why he'd get that bent out of shape and accuse anyone of doing his child. What he said is 1000 times more offensive. Especially if you don't know what his race is. Pencil should be on a temporary ban at the very least.

I called him a "boy" because he is childish

Never seen a picture of him ..... never liked him enough to have conversations where I would even know his race

I do know .... I can be a fucking prick motherfucker when someone goes to his level

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called him a "boy" because he is childish

Never seen a picture of him ..... never liked him enough to have conversations where I would even know his race

I do know .... I can be a fucking prick motherfucker when someone goes to his level

I know I don't know his race. In fact even though he acted as he was offended by the word boy he could be white and tried to use that as ammo because he had nothing else. I mean do we know for sure what he is?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I don't know his race. In fact even though he acted as he was offended by the word boy he could be white and tried to use that as ammo because he had nothing else. I mean do we know for sure what he is?

Is what it is bruh .... we only have two after midnight (only) posters on here

1 freely admitted he ONLY posted because I was here

The other ..... trying to bait me as much as he can

I'll let the admins deal with .... and if they wont ... Then .... who knows

I do know this ... like me or not .... I actually talk football. Those two .... cant which is why I made the other post

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy?

Now continue ------- your ********** and name calling...........
:L

I deleted the most ignorant parts in that statement and That statement alone should be grounds for getting banned. I don't care what you think you know that kind of TRASH Talking is not allowed.

Keep your cool Twist this guy is headed to the dumpster of Sportshoopla

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I deleted the most ignorant parts in that statement and That statement alone should be grounds for getting banned. I don't care what you think you know that kind of TRASH Talking is not allowed.

Keep your cool Twist this guy is headed to the dumpster of Sportshoopla

Agree. He went way over the top. Any talk about sex with children should be dealt with immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Warford did not fit the scheme. I kind of get that. It could also be said that Bernadeux and leary dont seem to be zone guys either. They are both huge. I would take warford over either one of them,especially bernadeaux. I do really like Leary and he played well for a rookie. Bernadeux played better than last year but we should have upgraded and Warford and frederick would have been an immovable wall.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Warford did not fit the scheme. I kind of get that. It could also be said that Bernadeux and leary dont seem to be zone guys either. They are both huge. I would take warford over either one of them,especially bernadeaux. I do really like Leary and he played well for a rookie. Bernadeux played better than last year but we should have upgraded and Warford and frederick would have been an immovable wall.

errr Leary wasnt a rookie.... He was a cheap free agent .... same as MB

The weight of it is .... draft pick for a guy that doesnt fit your scheme vs cheap FA

I'll take the cheap free agent..... Simply because waste that draft pick .... teach him your scheme .... 3 year investment ... on the 4th he is a free agent .... I don't see that as helping your team

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
errr Leary wasnt a rookie.... He was a cheap free agent .... same as MB

The weight of it is .... draft pick for a guy that doesnt fit your scheme vs cheap FA

I'll take the cheap free agent..... Simply because waste that draft pick .... teach him your scheme .... 3 year investment ... on the 4th he is a free agent .... I don't see that as helping your team

This is why I support Warford not being on our board. I was ready for Warford to be a Cowboy at 17 and then again at 31. As I read up on Frederick my frustration subsided. When we took the TE with Warford still on the board I went nuts. I was pissed until it was reported Callahan didn't see the fit.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I support Warford not being on our board. I was ready for Warford to be a Cowboy at 17 and then again at 31. As I read up on Frederick my frustration subsided. When we took the TE with Warford still on the board I went nuts. I was pissed until it was reported Callahan didn't see the fit.

I've never agreed with the tight end pic .... have tried to see the reason with taking him .....

I didn't want Warford (Not in this O-line scheme ) 4 years ago ... sure I'd have been bitching we didn't take him.

Zone line means mobile lineman ..... Thats one thing he isnt .... and you are betting a draft pick your coach can make him mobile.

Simple theory to me .... can't teach speed. It DOES apply to linemen too

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Callahan or whomever made the decision was wrong. I'm sure they'd say so if asked...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Callahan or whomever made the decision was wrong. I'm sure they'd say so if asked...

I agree he was wrong but I won't sit here and 2nd guess on a guy they passed on. We don't know how Warford would be if he was drafted by Dallas. Just because he's performed well in Detroit doesn't guarantee he would here. I think he'd be fine but we just don't know.
I will question guys we do take and even then I'd have to of voiced my dislike at the time we picked him or got in a trade or free agency. Take Carpenter for example. I didn't like the fact we took him in the 1st but if he was a 2nd Rd pick I'd of had no complaints. It's easy to judge after the fact. It's just not fair to sit here and say we could do better after the books are written. For years I've watched us fans praise drafts then 2 years later say we hated that same draft. I'm nor saying all have done this, but there is a high% who do.