• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was actually worried about the Vikings

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about them at all. The Vikings are a mediocre team. The Saints got caught with the big head and thought they didn't have to try to beat the Vikings. The Niners will put them back where they belong.

The one time Monty doesn't rip the Niners...loss now guaranteed

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one time Monty doesn't rip the Niners...loss now guaranteed
They've got everybody back now so I expect they'll be tough. The one shaky area is the O Line but I believe the 49ers will win. If they don't, then they have themselves to blame for either not being prepared to play and taking the Vikings lightly or turning the ball over a bunch of times. No excuse for losing this game.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've got everybody back now so I expect they'll be tough. The one shaky area is the O Line but I believe the 49ers will win. If they don't, then they have themselves to blame for either not being prepared to play and taking the Vikings lightly or turning the ball over a bunch of times. No excuse for losing this game.
The problem for 49ers fans is you're usually wrong

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Saints have a good OL and the Vikings DL still got to Brees. I'd say that the reverse would also be true and the Vikings OL will have trouble with the 9ers front.

This is going to be a game about who makes less mistakes.

Does Jimmy have a problem in his first playoff game? Does Kirk revert back to his fumbling, bad INT, self in crunch time?

The Vikings secondary being vulnerable also hinders their chances.

All in all, I think this will be a slug fest that will be determined by the running games and the lack of mistakes by the QBs.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. And we are at home, are rested and healthy and the Vikings are playing on a short week...……..Not to mention the 49ers are the better team.

Also, west coast advantage. Only once since 2004 has the NFC West division winner went one-and-done, and that was the first time since the realignment that a division winner out west lost to a non-divisional rival (Rams losing to Falcons).

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about them at all. The Vikings are a mediocre team. The Saints got caught with the big head and thought they didn't have to try to beat the Vikings. The Niners will put them back where they belong.

I"m worried every playoff game, because if you lose you're out... Not sure how you don't worry at all, any NFL team can beat you, especially a playoff team....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, west coast advantage. Only once since 2004 has the NFC West division winner went one-and-done, and that was the first time since the realignment that a division winner out west lost to a non-divisional rival (Rams losing to Falcons).

And Minnesota played on Sunday and now have to travel and play the early game on Saturday. I like how the NFL has set up these playoffs. :D

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m worried every playoff game, because if you lose you're out... Not sure how you don't worry at all, any NFL team can beat you, especially a playoff team....

Monty is happy when the Niners lose and he claims to be happy when they win, so there's no stress for him at all.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Saints have a good OL and the Vikings DL still got to Brees. I'd say that the reverse would also be true and the Vikings OL will have trouble with the 9ers front.

Does Jimmy have a problem in his first playoff game? Does Kirk revert back to his fumbling, bad INT, self in crunch time?

All in all, I think this will be a slug fest that will be determined by the running games and the lack of mistakes by the QBs.

Dee Ford will be the one to keep an eye on. He's listed as Questionable now but I imagine he'll end up playing and if he's in the 9ers pass rush is more dangerous.

I think the key for the Vikes is if they can effectively run Cook up the middle as that's the soft spot in the 9ers defense. I don't think they can run Cook to the outside like they did against the Saints because the 9ers defense is one of the fastest in the league and they'll just outrun blocks and rally to the ball.

Defensively it'll be different for the Vikings because the 9ers have a more balanced offense than the Saints. They'll see a lot more running plays and the 9ers are more apt than the Saints to pass over your heads if you crowd the line.

I do think Zimmer will throw some more wrinkles into his defense but I think a lot of the media types that have been hyping that fact up are forgetting that Shanahan had an extra week and he's going to throw in some wrinkles himself.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee Ford will be the one to keep an eye on. He's listed as Questionable now but I imagine he'll end up playing and if he's in the 9ers pass rush is more dangerous.

I think the key for the Vikes is if they can effectively run Cook up the middle as that's the soft spot in the 9ers defense. I don't think they can run Cook to the outside like they did against the Saints because the 9ers defense is one of the fastest in the league and they'll just outrun blocks and rally to the ball.

Defensively it'll be different for the Vikings because the 9ers have a more balanced offense than the Saints. They'll see a lot more running plays and the 9ers are more apt than the Saints to pass over your heads if you crowd the line.

I do think Zimmer will throw some more wrinkles into his defense but I think a lot of the media types that have been hyping that fact up are forgetting that Shanahan had an extra week and he's going to throw in some wrinkles himself.

I'm hoping they don't play Dee Ford if he isn't fully healthy. Risk of re-injury seems to be pretty big for that kind of injury.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I currently have SF as my SB pick.

But I'm all in on Min beating them. They play like last Sunday, they can.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good analysis.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. They'll get it done. I think the D Line will tee off on an immobile QB. Our O Line is shaky but I think they'll hold up just enough.