• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I WARNED YOU.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won 2, and that's what they're supposed to do, although an occasional sweep of a team like the Padres isn't to much to ask.

The Reds haven't looked great for quite a while. I'm really dissapointed in the perpetual regression to use automatic outs in the 2 hole, and Dusty's timing putting subs in the starting lineup, at the moment they can most harm the Reds chances to win. Hannahan and Izturis early and sometimes often gifting runs to the Padres in the early innings might be a message...just saying.

It's hard enough to make up ground, without putting a scrub a game in the starting lineup. Granted, Frazier and Cozart aren't All-Stars, but they are hitting better than the Mendoza lines of the two guys that also made up for their hitlessness by making gaffes on D...not to mention the 3 headed buffoon platoon member X-Paul's inexplicable baserunning goof...he did hit a PH homer later, so he gets a pass, I suppose...and that one is short lived anyway with Ludwick's return.

Rumor has it that Dusty wont go back to lineup Plan A- BP will stay on the cleanup spot, Ludwick will hit 6th, so Dustaroo can keep running ill skilled "hitters" to make outs in front if Votto in the 2 (literally and figurativtely) HOLE.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would leave Frazier in the 2 spot, correct?
Or Cozart.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choo-out-Votto-Phillips-Bruce-out-out-out-pitcher...

Or,

Choo-Phillips-Votto-Bruce-out-out-out-out-pitcher.

At least Reds fans might try to be on time with that one. Somehow, is like to see a lineup that doesn't feature Votto up with none on and 2 outs, or Choo on one out and 1b open, and that doesn't have BP bouncing into DP's and Bruce leading off next inning. If Ludwick comes back as a 6 hitter, and he DOES actually hit, who's driving him in, Cozart ? A catcher ? The pitcher ? Hmmm.