• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Lebron is leaving

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just doesn't seem interested in staying in Miami. He's one of those players who will probably play on 4-5 teams in his career because he think his team is the only one in the league and therefore they should win a title every year.

Just compare his comments to chris bosh. Bosh is talking about how much he loves Miami and how he wants to stay while you do not hear a ounce of that from LeBron. There is a reason why wade will always be my favorite player. I respect LeBron for the player he is but he's definitely has done nothing to convince heat fans that he really wants to stay in Miami.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Bosh likes it here and so does his wife. He is in the national spotlight and been to the finals 4 straight times and won 2 championships. Lebron has all the leverage. He wants a commitment that our owner will spend to surround him with help particularly with a declining Wade. If Lebron wants championships, his choices at this point are the Heat and the Bulls. The latter may put more pressure on him than the Heat. He could go out West but that is a tough tough road. Not that he could not do it, but there is a high value for stability. I think he stays one more year but you really never know. The Mike Miller dump probably upset him especially in hindsight where an NBA franchise sold for 2 billion and where another owner paid 100 million in luxury tax for a team that went out in the 2nd round. Not sure his crew likes all the discipline around the Heat but we shall see.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isnt leaving, he is all about building his legacy and brand for when he is done playing. Leaving a team that went 4 straight times and won twice would tarnish his brand. He doesnt want to go through what he did last time. He doesnt want the reputation of being a guy that jumps from team to team. He will give Riley a chance to see what he can do. BUT i did mention during the season that LBJ and Wade did not have the same relationship. They didnt look like close friends. Maybe he wants Wade to retire.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isnt leaving, he is all about building his legacy and brand for when he is done playing. Leaving a team that went 4 straight times and won twice would tarnish his brand. He doesnt want to go through what he did last time. He doesnt want the reputation of being a guy that jumps from team to team. He will give Riley a chance to see what he can do. BUT i did mention during the season that LBJ and Wade did not have the same relationship. They didnt look like close friends. Maybe he wants Wade to retire.

I think LeBron is probably a little agitated with Dwade at this point. That was supposed to be his Pippen and dwade has declined in a hurry the past two years. Now he will be paid double, nearly triple what he is actually worth on the court, which puts a pretty big dent in lebron's chances to win more rings.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said - Lebron James = diva. the biggest in the history of sports.

The guy left his home state - something no one, including himself thought he would never do - And he did - Whose to say he wont leave Miami despite winning multiple titles and this being the only place he really has a shot at doing that in.

Whether Diva James leaves now or in the future, he will leave eventually - The Heat cant allow him to hold them hostage waiting around for him to make another “ The Decision”. What the Heat needs to do is talk with him and figure out what his plans on ASAP so they can plan accordingly.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LeBron is probably a little agitated with Dwade at this point. That was supposed to be his Pippen and dwade has declined in a hurry the past two years. Now he will be paid double, nearly triple what he is actually worth on the court, which puts a pretty big dent in lebron's chances to win more rings.

LBJ knows Diva Wade well and of course knew of his injury history - I dont think LBJ was banking on Wade’s health too much - he shouldnt have if he knew better. Actually, it isnt Wade who he should be agitated with but with the Heat front office - They gave away money to a useless scrub like battier for him to find countless ways to hurt the team while getting lucky every so often. Now that scrub battier is gone, LBJ should feel more optimistic that more help can come to Miami.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ can be agitated all he wants. The fact is that without D-Wade play in the ECF, Indy forces a 7th game and probably eliminates us. This is the first poor finals D-Wade had in any of the 4 years

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LBJ can be agitated all he wants. The fact is that without D-Wade play in the ECF, Indy forces a 7th game and probably eliminates us. This is the first poor finals D-Wade had in any of the 4 years
Agreed on your point. Wade played good enough to win in 2011. I think even if Wade plays lights out, the Spurs probably still beat us as they peaked at the right time. We shall see how loyal and how true the friendship amongst these men truly is. Egos could play a huge role in any decision.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on your point. Wade played good enough to win in 2011. I think even if Wade plays lights out, the Spurs probably still beat us as they peaked at the right time. We shall see how loyal and how true the friendship amongst these men truly is. Egos could play a huge role in any decision.

Wade 2011 NBA Finals- 26.5 PPG , 7 RPG, & 5 APG on 55% shooting
Lebron 2011 NBA Finals- 17. 8 PPG, 7 RPG, & 7 APG on 47 % shooting

Wade 2014 finals- 15 PPG, 4 RPG, and 3 APG on 44% shooting
Lebron 2014 finals- 28 PPG, 8 RPG, and 4 APG on 57% shooting

Lebron 2014 finals was very similar to Wade's 2011 finals while Wade 2014 finals numbers were very similar to Lebron's finals numbers in 2011.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Egos could play a huge role in any decision.

Egos WILL play a HUGE role in the coming decisions - these guys are the two biggest divas on the face of the earth - You can rest assured egos will be in play

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the decision they need to make is not about the past its about the future. and there has to be serious questions about how good this team can be next year if wade is making 20 million.

And those numbers you posted aren't nearly as close as you think...

even less similar when you factor that the spurs hardly even guarded wade at times this past series while LeBron was the focal point. and in the mavs series LeBron was the focal point and the mavs more or less let dwade get his.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll believe it when I see it. I think he is just decompressing after a long four-year stretch. Just because he has not said anything recently does not mean much. I think he is not going anywhere and he is just taking his time to recharge his batteries and arrive at the best decision. That often requires a stretch of time.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think LBJ will stay in Miami. As a previous poster mentioned, the loss of D Wade's dominance was--in my opinion--key to Miami losing to the Spurs. If Miami can bring in another player or two, they shouldn't miss a beat. I also think that if Lebron leaves Miami, it will really hurt his brand. He's going to be seen as a hired gun kind of guy. Now, if he decided to come to my L.A. Clippers, completely ignore everything I just posted.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the decision they need to make is not about the past its about the future. and there has to be serious questions about how good this team can be next year if wade is making 20 million.

And those numbers you posted aren't nearly as close as you think...

even less similar when you factor that the spurs hardly even guarded wade at times this past series while LeBron was the focal point. and in the mavs series LeBron was the focal point and the mavs more or less let dwade get his.

The mavs didn't do anything special to him. They put Stevenson, kidd, or marion on him and he couldn't do anything. It's not like they were sending doubles at him. The guy couldn't even do shit in the post with kidd guarding him 1 on 1. All I know is you can't keep running from team to team searching for titles and common sense should tell him to stay in the east with miami. You rather play in the west where you have to go thru paul/blake, durant/Westbrook, and the spurs?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think LBJ will stay in Miami. As a previous poster mentioned, the loss of D Wade's dominance was--in my opinion--key to Miami losing to the Spurs. If Miami can bring in another player or two, they shouldn't miss a beat. I also think that if Lebron leaves Miami, it will really hurt his brand. He's going to be seen as a hired gun kind of guy. Now, if he decided to come to my L.A. Clippers, completely ignore everything I just posted.

Exactly I'm sorry but there's no way you can leave a team that you just made 4 straight finals and should've won 3 of them if he didn't choke in the mavs series without hurting his brand/legacy. Reality is you're not going to win a title every year but if you're able to be in position to win one or 2 every 3-5 years you should be happy. Pat will make sure the roster is improved next year and a lot younger.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm gonna say about LeBron is, is that if he wanted to be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan, he should have stayed in Cleveland and gone to work. If he bounces around to another team trying to recruit superstars, he will end up being a joke, no matter how many he wins. His time in Miami is a joke, IMO. What if MJ had left the Bulls to join the Lakers and then recruited Bird to come join them? Yeah they'd have won, but big F'ing whoop

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that report of him and his wife saying they love LA true? Wasn't a big source so unsure.

Personally think he wants to right the wrong and go back to Cleveland. But don't see him doing that unless they are pretty talented by roster. His legacy takes a hit being 2-3 in finals. Will be interesting to see what he chooses. Seems to have a phil Jackson kind of criticism. Can he win without stacked team

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Egos WILL play a HUGE role in the coming decisions - these guys are the two biggest divas on the face of the earth - You can rest assured egos will be in play

Kanye West is a bigger Diva and ego than both combined. Just saying

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm gonna say about LeBron is, is that if he wanted to be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan, he should have stayed in Cleveland and gone to work. If he bounces around to another team trying to recruit superstars, he will end up being a joke, no matter how many he wins. His time in Miami is a joke, IMO. What if MJ had left the Bulls to join the Lakers and then recruited Bird to come join them? Yeah they'd have won, but big F'ing whoop

It wouldn't of mattered if he was respected more bc he wouldn't have the titles. The titles are all that matters. Times have changed, just bc you switch teams doesn't mean you can't be considered one of the greatest, that is a joke. He got one of the worst teams in the Finals on Cleveland. If he stayed in Cleveland he would have no titles, no Kyrie, and no help. That is a joke.

You can't compare Cleveland to Chicago, LA, or Boston, it just isn't fair.

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's watching or reading about riley press conference? Man I love this guy. If not I suggest you guys go check out ira winderman or ethan skolnick Twitter NOW