• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I tHink Fsu made a point

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little one

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a shame if FSU/Bama/Oregon all go undefeated, they are all really great teams this year. Big, big drop off after those 3.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a shame if FSU/Bama/Oregon all go undefeated, they are all really great teams this year. Big, big drop off after those 3.

And before this game we probably assumed tOSU was a big drop from Clemson. Oregon could still lose tonight... Big big assumptions there

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't even know how good Clemson is frankly. Before FSU ... their claim to fame was Georgia ... which has become meaningless. That fact that they laid an egg against FSU doesn't help support the idea that they weren't overrated to begin with.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't even know how good Clemson is frankly. Before FSU ... their claim to fame was Georgia ... which has become meaningless. That fact that they laid an egg against FSU doesn't help support the idea that they weren't overrated to begin with.

A fully healthy UGA team is different than the one now. Not really arguable. UGA also beat LSU and South Carolina, two quality wins, yes before you say something I know they both lost today but they are still top 25 teams.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fully healthy UGA team is different than the one now. Not really arguable. UGA also beat LSU and South Carolina, two quality wins, yes before you say something I know they both lost today but they are still top 25 teams.

Not interested in playing the *if* game. No one can prove Georgia would have a different record without the injuries without stating personal opinion. Fact is, injuries are a part of the game and right now ... that Georgia win means nothing.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not interested in playing the *if* game. No one can prove Georgia would have a different record without the injuries without stating personal opinion. Fact is, injuries are a part of the game and right now ... that Georgia win means nothing.

Ok, then what has Ohio State done? Beat Wisky? Awesome.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They failed to follow the SEC model where you beat that ranked team but keep it respectable so that they too stay highly ranked and don't drop much. Thereby making the win look better in eyes of computers and voters that only look at how high the team is ranked

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that statement takes away or refutes what I had to say .... HOW?

Ohio States schedule is weak and anyone outside of Columbus knows it. The Big Tweleven is down this year, nbd. If OSU does not go undefeated, it will be a joke.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio States schedule is weak and anyone outside of Columbus knows it. The Big Tweleven is down this year, nbd. If OSU does not go undefeated, it will be a joke.

Ohio State's schedule is weak.

But what does that have to do with me saying that we don't really know how good Clemson is?
They beat a Georgia team who will be lucky to finish in the Top 25 and got steam rolled by FSU.

You can keep telling me how shitty Ohio State and their schedule is all you want ... that doesn't refute the opinion I shared. I could give a rats ass about Ohio State's schedule at this point ... they just need to keep winning.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess FSU-Bama NCG

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone but you has known how good Clemson was. Your opinion is not really based in facts. Which none really are because they are subjective. Clemson is a good team whether you believe it or not. They just met up with a team that seemed to want it 1000% more tonight.

Oh and beating a top 5 team at the 1st game of the year is something to hang your hat on. Injuries are part of the game, but most teams do not lose EVERY single skill player outside the QB. When you are starting SCOUT TEAM WRs that is a problem. YOu can say next man up all you want, but when there are that many injuries to your offense it literally is too much to overcome.

To put the injuries in perspective for you. Take away your top two RBs and top 3 WRs and honestly tell me OSU would be the same and that injuries are part of the game. Missing 1 RB and 1 WR I would agree, but losing FIVE TOP players is not the same.