• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I read the funniest thing just now

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Fisher on his Rams, "I see the team improving!" :lol:

Hey Jeff, "HELLO!"

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Jeff, "HELLO!"

They have improved from week 1 to week 3. But so has every other team.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I've had time to calm down (and sober up) and look at the positives, I realize that statement actually has some truth to it.

As angry as we all are at the outcome of the Dallas game... it actually was indicative of an improving team in many areas (especially on offense). A lot of things contributed to the Cowboys' comeback. Terrible calls and untimely gaffes, mis-communications, etc. But, of the things that were fully within the Rams' control have showed improvement.

The biggest problems of that nature were that while they were farther and fewer between, they came at the absolute possible worst times. The bad snap by Scott Wells in the opponents redzone, or Davis' pick 6 because he failed to locate a crossing LB, for example. Other issues like a phantom "roughing the passer" call on Eugene Sims for touching Romo's shoulder pad that extended a Cowboys scoring drive, or the missed holding on Kendall Langford call that would have brought back Dez Bryant's blown coverage TD were MAJOR factors, but couldn't be helped.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Fisher said
I went for it on forth and 2 because good teams make that
HEY COACH! your Rams are not a good team! HELLO!!!!!!:L

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEB11, I like the change in avi's. lol. That's the ultimate fan diss!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEB11, I like the change in avi's. lol. That's the ultimate fan diss!!
You like that shit? :noidea:

Retro, what's happened to you? :lol:

I'd only put that up if I lost an avatar bet and then it would be by protest only.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Jeff, "HELLO!"

So to you they don't look improved...He didn't say they looked great, or even that they looked good...He said he could see improvement...I guess I missed what was wrong with that ??? It's cool to be cynical and down on this team, but sometimes I think it can be taken to an extreme

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro/Vita, for some reason, I can't get over what happened on Sunday. This game gets to me just as much as the superbowl loss to the Patriots. Then, last night, to add fuel to the fire, I am flipping through the sports channels and the replay of the Cowboy debocle was on the NFL channel. It just won't go away, maybe I need theropy, lmao!!!!!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Avi Teb11. At this time it is very apropo. When the Lambs stop making befuddled fools of themselves, then maybe it would be appropriate to change it to something else. Right now they deserve the vitriol and criticism.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro/Vita, for some reason, I can't get over what happened on Sunday. This game gets to me just as much as the superbowl loss to the Patriots. Then, last night, to add fuel to the fire, I am flipping through the sports channels and the replay of the Cowboy debocle was on the NFL channel. It just won't go away, maybe I need theropy, lmao!!!!!
Hey I'm all for self deprivation just look how often I'm a dumbass here on these boards.:lol:

I just don't align myself as part of the team. My alignments with team are more in tune as with family. In other words, I see my teams as I would my children, brothers or cousins. With that in mind, since I would never talk shit about any of them I would never do it about my teams.

Now don't get me wrong RT, I would try to be critical and honest just never insulting. It plays no role to me other than an attempt to lash out and hurt those I'm insulting for those trying to support them.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way TEB, if it helps, I always hold this truth....

One reason I can find solace when going through what we've had to endure for so long are the incredible highs of being high atop all the rest. Those highs would not be so high if the lows were not so low.

Just think of it this way, when we do find our team high atop once again (And we will) all these moments of agony, disappointment and despair are just the dues we pay to truly feel the exhilaration, glory and triumph of the moment in winning it all.

As a long, long time Kings fan it was hard to believe that these days would come but here we sit High Atop!

stfkings.gif

This was Number Two out of the last three years but it was 45 years of agony to get there before that.

How sweet it is!!!

So hang in there brother!!

:suds:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be an even celebration when LeBron brings a title to Cleveland, a city dying for for a championship more so than any other city.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be an even celebration when LeBron brings a title to Cleveland, a city dying for for a championship more so than any other city.
I'd much rather see the Indians win out, make the post season and beat my Dodgers in the WS before seeing the king win another title SE! :lol:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm a rookie and just trying to figure out how to post this.