• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I predict the Rams go 4-2 for the rest of the season

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At SD W
Oak W
At Wash W
ARI L < could also become a win
NYG W
at SEA L

Rivers is hurt, Oakland is oakland, washington has no qb, arizona is a toss up, Giants we should kill, and Seattle is not the greatest this year.

Heck maybe we go 5-1 and get over .500 :gaah:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona comes to St Louis, the way they're playing they might have clinched home field through out the playoffs by then. If thats the case they may rest their starters.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona comes to St Louis, the way they're playing they might have clinched home field through out the playoffs by then. If thats the case they may rest their starters.

I think Arizona is a very winnable game, of course we have to play like this weekend, no mistakes, no penalties. We could have beaten Arizona the last game, we were up and had a couple of miscommunications by the DB's, then Davis was forced to play from behind, otherwise that was a very winnable game.

Arizona has pulled a couple of wins out late and that's what good teams do, and I know people say you are as good as your record says you are, but there are teams that aren't as good as their records would indicate, Arizona has the best record in football, they are one of the best teams, but I don't think they are the best team. Detroit is what 7-3, they got very very lucky in London, then the next week scored at the end of the game, they could very easily be 5-5, but their not, we could very easily be 6-4, but we're not! That holds true for so many teams, that is why on any given Sunday!

We have held every good running back we have played this year to an average or below average game, except for Murray, we continue to do that and avoid mistakes, we can beat anyone, but that's the problem, other than this last game, we fail to limit those mistakes

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At SD W
Oak W
At Wash W
NYG W
at SEA L

Rivers is hurt, Oakland is oakland, washington has no qb, arizona is a toss up, Giants we should kill, and Seattle is not the greatest this year.

San Diego might be tougher than we think, on the road.
Oakland and Washington should be wins.
Arizona could go either way, considering we're at home.
New York should be a win.
Seattle... wouldn't it be sweet to close out the season with a sweep over the Seahwaks?:yahoo:

This is all, of course, providing we don't revert back to the usual cycle of taking a nap following dominant performances. I want SO BADLY to have faith in my Rams... and with the schedule being what it is, I suppose now would be as good a time as any to start, so I'm gonna try as hard as I can.

:hope: :hope: :hope: :hope: :hope:

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like 5-1 Red. But remember, everytime our Rams get us excited with a huge win, they lay an egg the following week. Lol!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Arizona is a very winnable game, of course we have to play like this weekend, no mistakes, no penalties. We could have beaten Arizona the last game, we were up and had a couple of miscommunications by the DB's, then Davis was forced to play from behind, otherwise that was a very winnable game.

Arizona has pulled a couple of wins out late and that's what good teams do, and I know people say you are as good as your record says you are, but there are teams that aren't as good as their records would indicate, Arizona has the best record in football, they are one of the best teams, but I don't think they are the best team. Detroit is what 7-3, they got very very lucky in London, then the next week scored at the end of the game, they could very easily be 5-5, but their not, we could very easily be 6-4, but we're not! That holds true for so many teams, that is why on any given Sunday!

We have held every good running back we have played this year to an average or below average game, except for Murray, we continue to do that and avoid mistakes, we can beat anyone, but that's the problem, other than this last game, we fail to limit those mistakes

Oh I don't disagree, we should have won that game, as well as the Dallas game, as well as the 49er(1st match). No one was more POed than me! Arizona is beatable, their backup qb got lucky on that td pass. But their defense is one of the best in football! Probably the best we've faced so far! Calais Campbell was killing us all day! Anyways, I just looked at their remaining games, maybe they wont have clinched home field after all. They have a tough remaining schedule, they play the following;

week 12 @ Seattle
week 13 @ Atlanta
week 14 vs Kansas City
week 15 @ St Louis
week 16 vs Seattle
week 17 @ San Fran

They could easily lose 4-5 of these games! Wow...should get interesting!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like 5-1 Red. But remember, everytime our Rams get us excited with a huge win, they lay an egg the following week. Lol!

You got that right Bro!! What will next week bring??

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we SHOULD beat Oakland and Washington with little effort. We should beat the GMen too, not to sure about the Chargers though.

The other two games are divisional games, where we play very well so even though they are the best two teams we play (Chargers being 3rd) we may get wins.

I'd be upset if we did worse than 3-3 though. 6-0 about 5% chance lol 4-2 I think we're all happy... until we realize all the issues we actually have lol

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At SD W
Oak W
At Wash W
NYG W
at SEA L

The Rams could surprise the world and go 6-0. While that isn't likely, it is within the realm of possibility. In seasons past I wouldn't have imagined such a possibility to exist.

I really wish the Rams could have drafted Sammy Watkins and I still think Austin and Bailey are under deployed.

Watching the Rams beat the Broncos was food for the soul.

Let's beat the Chargers!!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think that 4-2 is attainable. I hope that Greg Williams and the defensive staff look at how Miami just completely had their way with the San Diego offense over a couple weeks ago and had enough to where they didn't even bother playing Rivers in the 4th quarter. Likewise, I'm sure Miami will look closely at what we did to Denver on Sunday and implement that into their gameplan for Sunday.

As for the remaining games, the only ones I see as most difficult are the Cards and Seachickens. It's always difficult to play up in Seattle (hate that they keep having us go up there week 17) and Arizona is on a roll. But if we can play like we did for the first 50 minutes of the game in Arizona and play like that for the whole game, we definitely have a shot.
As for the winnable games, Oakland (hopefully) is a no brainer, Washington is a complete mess right now and the Giants are definitely not the powerhouse team they have been in the recent past (not that they should be overlooked nonetheless).

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not counting on any of the remaining games as W's. I've learned that from being a NCSU alumni/fan that you simply cannot count on this team to be consistent. I'll be watching and rooting for them to pull to 5-6; the win only increases my chances of attending the Washington game in Dec.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've also noticed that we have the tendency to play to our opponents therefore it wouldn't be a surprise to me if the boys took an L against Oakland.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to call 5-1 as well. I think we beat Arizona and cost them home field throughout the playoffs. If we finish 9-7, with a little (ok , a LOT) help we might snag the 6 seed.... scary but true!

Oshkoshpackfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Rams do ball out the rest of the season, you guys deserve the wins. You have BY FAR the toughest schedule. You have already proven you can beat some damn good teams. The injury bug was and has been nesting in your dome for some time now. I think you guys are a solid QB and another big WR away from being legit. I hope the rams can play spoiler for some other loud mouth teams. Ol' Legatron really kicks the ball well,that guy is the most beastly kicker....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Rams do ball out the rest of the season, you guys deserve the wins. You have BY FAR the toughest schedule. You have already proven you can beat some damn good teams. The injury bug was and has been nesting in your dome for some time now. I think you guys are a solid QB and another big WR away from being legit. I hope the rams can play spoiler for some other loud mouth teams. Ol' Legatron really kicks the ball well,that guy is the most beastly kicker....
Thanks brudah....

Much respect!

:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At SD W
Oak W
At Wash W
NYG W
at SEA L

Yup, I agree 4-2 at the least. What the heck ...beat the Cards and make it 5-1.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I don't disagree, we should have won that game, as well as the Dallas game, as well as the 49er(1st match). No one was more POed than me! Arizona is beatable, their backup qb got lucky on that td pass. But their defense is one of the best in football! Probably the best we've faced so far! Calais Campbell was killing us all day! Anyways, I just looked at their remaining games, maybe they wont have clinched home field after all. They have a tough remaining schedule, they play the following;

week 12 @ Seattle
week 13 @ Atlanta
week 14 vs Kansas City
week 15 @ St Louis
week 16 vs Seattle
week 17 @ San Fran

They could easily lose 4-5 of these games! Wow...should get interesting!

I would rather have Arizona win those games against Seattle and SF to allow the Rams the chance to potentially pass them in the division.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have Arizona win those games against Seattle and SF to allow the Rams the chance to potentially pass them in the division.

true! our Rams need a whole lotta luck to make the playoffs! It sure would be nice to beat Seattle again the last game of the season!