• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I miss the Boom Boom Boom Panda

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Pablo Sandoval sit in the dugout after the game after making a error late in the game I wanted to reach through the TV and tell him he has to stay positive and to get his ass back in the clubhouse . You can not sulk on the bench for all to see. Be with his teammates because everyone makes errors. Stand tall and freaking man up. Sure it was a tough error but he can not let it affect him going forward. He is the freaking MVP of the 2012 World Series . He hit three bombs in game one of the Series and very few have done that.He brought happiness to millions of Giants fans around the world. He is the Boom Boom Boom Panda .

This whole contract thing has him all screwed up. I don't think his agent is doing him any favors either. Sandoval is the play full, happy dude that loves baseball. All these big numbers being thrown around has made him grow up a little but the Panda is a big kid at heart. He has to play loose and he always does well when he looks happy. I have seen more frowns this year then ever before.He deals with fat jokes and no one wants to hear they are fat even though he has dropped weight.

He is in the bigs and is going to have to deal with all the talk. He has to block out negative thoughts and I think he would do well trying positive visualization. He has to get his mojo back and do some strut N. He should get some old tapes of big games he has had and visualize great feelings he has had in the game. No one is going to baby him so he has to do this stuff on his own. Once he gets click N he could put up a big year. I will say he has really improved his patience at the plate . He is leading the team in walks I think. He is learning the strike zone. Once Pablo loves the game again and forgets about money and contracts I think he will break out big time ...after all he is the Boom Boom Boom Panda. No one will ever forget what he did for the Giants 2012 WS team. The real fans will always stand by him . He needs to stand up tall and just chill.

Go Giants !!

Go Panda !!

on youtube...

John Lee Hooker - Blues Brothers - Boom Boom Boom

on youtube...

Pablo Sandoval three homeruns world series

:suds: