• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I love how the commentators last night saw Rodgers making an amazing 4th down play.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every fan says that about their team. I've never heard a fan say "Damn, the refs always give us the breaks". But as far as Harbaugh is concerned, you make a good point. I'd like to see him tone down the sideline histrionics a little bit. I don't even like some of his locker room behavior. I thought the jumping around and screaming in the locker room after the victory yesterday was over the top and a litttle disconcerting.

True dat on every fan saying that about their team. Only difference is fans of other teams are wrong and I am right.

But seriously, seems like every other 49ers team I have watched in the past 20 years have had it better than us this year in that regard.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gotta say, if the officials are going to "let 'em play" going forward as they did yesterday, Seattle is going to be darn near impossible to beat. A game like this will only encourage them to hold more than they already do.

100% agree and one of main thoughts I had about the officating we saw.

This is right up Seattles alley.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat on every fan saying that about their team. Only difference is fans of other teams are wrong and I am right.

But seriously, seems like every other 49ers team I have watched in the past 20 years have had it better than us this year in that regard.

Ha ha! We sure do seem to get held a lot; both our receivers and our pass rushers.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commentators who don't much care for the 9ers commenting at a 9er's playoff game......'nuff said.