• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I liked the Big 12 chant at the end

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU fans have the title in my book. When we played in Morgantown it was during the conference shuffle and we hadn't heard from the B12 yet and Pitt and SU had announced they were gone. both fanbases started the conference chants during the game then the Tiger fans started the "where's your conference clap clap clapclapclap" chant. I admit I laughed out loud at some our fans reactions :10::laugh3:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU fans have the title in my book. When we played in Morgantown it was during the conference shuffle and we hadn't heard from the B12 yet and Pitt and SU had announced they were gone. both fanbases started the conference chants during the game then the Tiger fans started the "where's your conference clap clap clapclapclap" chant. I admit I laughed out loud at some our fans reactions :10::laugh3:

LOL wish i was there to witness that

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha nice!