• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope you Laker fans are enjoying this Kobe

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you got 2.5 more seasons of this thanks to your brilliant management!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 pts, 2-8, 8 TO's. That's in 27 minutes.

:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you got 2.5 more seasons of this thanks to your brilliant management!

Over all, I think he did okay for the first time since last April. There is no doubt in my mind he will get back to his original form or close enough to facilitate the others. Their timing was off because they had to acclimate Kobe into the line up, but in a few games, that will quickly change. If I were you I would be more worried that Bosh is not playing that great and Wade's knees is like Obamacare

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked really bad. The whole team did minus Hill
Still his first game and a work in progress.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the first couple of games to not go good - I've seen that dog and pony show before.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this thread was started by one of the lowest common denominator of Heat fans, I'll type slow. No one comes back from that injury, 8 months off, returns to a basically all new lineup and dominates a game. It's going to take some time. As raptor4life pointed out, it's a work in progress.

This is the pre-season for Kobe. It'll take approx. 10-15 games to know what Kobe truly has left and how good he'll be.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this thread was started by one of the lowest common denominator of Heat fans, I'll type slow. No one comes back from that injury, 8 months off, returns to a basically all new lineup and dominates a game. It's going to take some time. As raptor4life pointed out, it's a work in progress.

This is the pre-season for Kobe. It'll take approx. 10-15 games to know what Kobe truly has left and how good he'll be

these alleged bball fans know nothing about injuries or what's involved....they're only eyeing anything to get a dig at Kobe, period. Bunch of dumbshit, know-nothing haters, LOL

totally agree on your post 'cause he was moving freely, mobile, cutting, jumping, rebounding -- all things that you feared he might not be able to do coming off the worst injury to happen to a bball player. Only 20 games in and another 60 games to go which gives him/team plenty of time to get it together.

if Clips/GS were running away with division(ha), I'd have concern but they're showing true colors so ain't even worried. If playoffs started today we'd be 2 games out but there's another 4 months to be played yet....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the pre-season for Kobe. It'll take approx. 10-15 games to know what Kobe truly has left and how good he'll be

these alleged bball fans know nothing about injuries or what's involved....they're only eyeing anything to get a dig at Kobe, period. Bunch of dumbshit, know-nothing haters, LOL

totally agree on your post 'cause he was moving freely, mobile, cutting, jumping, rebounding -- all things that you feared he might not be able to do coming off the worst injury to happen to a bball player. Only 20 games in and another 60 games to go which gives him/team plenty of time to get it together.

if Clips/GS were running away with division(ha), I'd have concern but they're showing true colors so ain't even worried. If playoffs started today we'd be 2 games out but there's another 4 months to be played yet....

:agree: As for the playoffs, I'm not even thinking in those terms for the Lakers this year. I saw what I wanted to from this team for the first 19 games, which was a team developing good chemistry, playing hard and fun to watch. Now that Kobe has come back, I want to see how well he blends in with the team and I want to see the team not deferring to him all of the time and just playing ball. If those things happen, then let the chips fall where they may.

Last night, I saw guys who have been idolizing Kobe since they were kids, trying to defer to him and trying to win his approval and Kobe not wanting to be deferred to. It is up to the coaches and Kobe to let these kids know that they need to just play ball and let Kobe work his way in to what they have going.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night, I saw guys who have been idolizing Kobe since they were kids, trying to defer to him and trying to win his approval and Kobe not wanting to be deferred to. It is up to the coaches and Kobe to let these kids know that they need to just play ball and let Kobe work his way in to what they have going.

oh yea