• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope we get Julius Randle

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Randle a hell of a lot more than Vonleh. I am always torn on what I want to see in the draft.Do you take a proven college or European prospect that has shown the ability on a larger sample size or do you take a flier on a guy with big potential but less of a track record?? Both scenarios are risky as we have seen in past drafts. I guess its a matter of how much risk you are willing to take. Proven guys dont bust quite as bad generally but they often dont become HUGE stars either where unproven guys bust big time and more often but are usually more talented so they hit it big when they do perform.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Randle being a 20/10 guy at some point - which is exactly what we need.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK guys, I saw this and posted on another site. I truly don't see it happening, but what if.......

Also, not sure how reliable the site it.

2014 NBA Draft Rumors: Sixers, Lakers still considering trade of Michael Carter-Williams for No. 7, according to report | NJ.com

I'm not sure about the reliability of the site as well but like that turd that won't flush no matter how many times you pull the handle this stinker of a trade (at least for me being a Sixers fan) keeps popping up

I like MCW and think he is going to be a solid player for the Sixers and part of their young core they should be trying to build on. i realize his numbers last year were skewed a bit because of the situation but still I like his talent.

I hate Nash and want no part of him or his injuries or his contract on the Sixers (Haven't they learned from Bynum?) I get that it will be an expiring contract but Sixers have enough cap room as it is and let's be honest at this point what big name free agent will choose to go to the Sixers. The Sixers do not need the expiring contract in my opinion.

From other stories form my understanding the Sixers would draft Exum at 3 but who are they looking to draft at 7. It isn't a certainty that Randle will be there and please I hope to God the Sixers are not looking to draft Embiid.

My thinking is that if Sixers want to draft Exum then do it. Let them see how Exum and MCW co-exist and if it turns out that it isn't working they can still trade one or the other and still get a good package back for either one.

Thad Young has been on the trade block for a bit and while I like his game and such I don't have an issue with the Sixers trading him if they can get a decent return.

This dang trade rumor scares the hell out of me as a Sixers fan. I wish it would go quietly into the night.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If neither Embiid nor Randle are there at 7 and Philly is still interested, I think the Lakers will pull the trigger.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Randle is there @ 7, I believe that is a mistake.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about the reliability of the site as well but like that turd that won't flush no matter how many times you pull the handle this stinker of a trade (at least for me being a Sixers fan) keeps popping up

I like MCW and think he is going to be a solid player for the Sixers and part of their young core they should be trying to build on. i realize his numbers last year were skewed a bit because of the situation but still I like his talent.

I hate Nash and want no part of him or his injuries or his contract on the Sixers (Haven't they learned from Bynum?) I get that it will be an expiring contract but Sixers have enough cap room as it is and let's be honest at this point what big name free agent will choose to go to the Sixers. The Sixers do not need the expiring contract in my opinion.

From other stories form my understanding the Sixers would draft Exum at 3 but who are they looking to draft at 7. It isn't a certainty that Randle will be there and please I hope to God the Sixers are not looking to draft Embiid.

My thinking is that if Sixers want to draft Exum then do it. Let them see how Exum and MCW co-exist and if it turns out that it isn't working they can still trade one or the other and still get a good package back for either one.

Thad Young has been on the trade block for a bit and while I like his game and such I don't have an issue with the Sixers trading him if they can get a decent return.

This dang trade rumor scares the hell out of me as a Sixers fan. I wish it would go quietly into the night.

I completely agree on this. I've seen some mocks where they have Philly taking Embiid! I told a buddy of mine, that pick would be a colossal F#$K up!!!

I, however, as a Laker fan, would love to see MCW with the Lakers. Young, highly talented star that would lure other max offer types of guys into LA.

Pretty skeptical though, I don't see it happening.