• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Kendall Hunter gets more PT

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd so much rather have Hunter than James, but I agree that given the one year remaining on his contract, likelihood he would depart after that, and higher trade value (though still not nearly as high as his actual value IMO) he's probably the more likely to depart. We'll see, though. If he plays well in camp, he could establish himself as our legit #2, and even put himself in contention to be the guy after Gore leaves.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodbye, Kendall Hunter.

:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I just hear correctly on the radio that Kendall Hunter got released?

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I just hear correctly on the radio that Kendall Hunter got released?

It's fucked up to just waive Hunter like that. I really liked him and it seems messed up to do that cuz of a season ending injury.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's fucked up to just waive Hunter like that. I really liked him and it seems messed up to do that cuz of a season ending injury.

Right now Hunter is occupying a roster spot that the Niners would need in order to fill other positions thinned with injuries... Should they have waived a healthy camp body in favor of Hunter who will be out for the season and will be a UFA at the end of the season? It's a tough break for him but the Niners have other needs as well

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

It's actually not a big deal at all. If/when he goes unclaimed on waivers, he'll revert to the 49ers' IR. If he gets claimed, whichever team picked him up will put him on their IR when the rosters get cut down.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now Hunter is occupying a roster spot that the Niners would need in order to fill other positions thinned with injuries... Should they have waived a healthy camp body in favor of Hunter who will be out for the season and will be a UFA at the end of the season? It's a tough break for him but the Niners have other needs as well

The person who takes Hunter's spot on the 90 man roster has no chance of making the team so it doesn't really matter.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else can you tell me about Glenn Winston other than what's in the article?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What else can you tell me about Glenn Winston other than what's in the article?

It sounds like jail-time helped him get his head on straight:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter cleared waivers and was placed on IR. Not surprised he cleared waivers as even if a team claimed him they wouldnt have any rights beyond this season