• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope he wins...

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome!!! I do think the 50 million is a bit high for one person but it has to be set high or whats the point. even 50 million to the NFL is like 5 dollars to you and me.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that you two are huge her fans, but you seriously want this 'money hound' to win this case?
Is this an "I hate Seattle" concept, or is this a legit complaint that you support?

As a person that works for a non-profit myself, I can't go to SF's (or most any other team) website and request a 'charitable donation'. I'm out of their area, and they will decline my request. As they should.

Should I sue for "charitable discrimination" ?

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I understand that you two are huge her fans, but you seriously want this 'money hound' to win this case?
Is this an "I hate Seattle" concept, or is this a legit complaint that you support?

As a person that works for a non-profit myself, I can't go to SF's (or most any other team) website and request a 'charitable donation'. I'm out of their area, and they will decline my request. As they should.

Go ahead and try. No one is stopping you. Heck, you might even be creating a precedent.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But if there is an upcoming SF home game against the Seahawks with single game tickets available for purchase, you should have the right to buy one with your credit card even if you are from Seattle. Some Bay Area friends of mine went up to Seattle and were able to go attend the game because they purchased tickets with cash, but they had to be in Seattle for a week regardless, and the timing matched up with the NFCCG. They'd initially tried to buy tickets with a credit card and were declined, but the funny thing is that they are Raider fans who grew up in Berkeley, so they never intended to cheer for the Niners.

They went in Raiders gear and said they had a good time watching SF lose.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think this whole thing is no big deal. It has happened before and unless this clown wins, it should happen again. For all teams.

As it turned out, like it does anytime at any location, these computer programs buy up most of the tickets first, and even local fans had a very slim chance of getting through the web site to purchase these 'available' tickets.

Cheers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Although I feel his name is pretty childish, I agree with dunce. There are way too many lawsuits over stupid crap these days. I hope he loses and has to pay all lawyer and court fees. Hopefully the team is worried about putting together a group of players and coaches who can win up there instead of how to artificially remove Seattle's home-field advantage.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has a legit argument, the tickets should be open to the public to purchase, not limiting to certain people because of who they root for or where they reside.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't agree with the lawsuit, that said I also don't agree with a team picking and choosing who can go to a game. Is it worth $50 million? Nope. Should the policy be changed? Yup. Time for the NFL to step in.