• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope berkman goes home cryin

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
People forget that Berkman appologized to CJ at the All Star game. I think he put a hand written note in CJ's locker saying that he was wrong and that he wished the Rangers luck the rest of the way. CJ talked about it when the Rangers were talking with the Cards about a trade for Berkman near the deadline.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People forget that Berkman appologized to CJ at the All Star game. I think he put a hand written note in CJ's locker saying that he was wrong and that he wished the Rangers luck the rest of the way. CJ talked about it when the Rangers were talking with the Cards about a trade for Berkman near the deadline.

Ok, then we can stomp his pie hole in...and then I'll put a handwritten apology in his locker next year around the trade deadline.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. Your act has grown tiresome. When the posters on this board have to make a freakin bet with you just to get you to shut your constant whining and complaining...you know your act is worn out.

It's the same old crap with you, just as it was with LL. Show up, complain nonstop, then when you are called out you make an underhanded complement, disappear whenever we are doing well, then come back with more bitching when we lose one game.

Circus sideshow, that is all you are.

Not sure why anybody let's jaar get their undies knotted up. If you follow the game day threads on this board or any other board you get the same reactions from just about everybody who posts. Go back to the 9-0 opening series loss to TB and the second game the very next day and you'll see the same type of on again off again posting. Hell, most times it's throw em under the bus one inning, love em the next and we all have that in common.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anybody let's jaar get their undies knotted up. If you follow the game day threads on this board or any other board you get the same reactions from just about everybody who posts. Go back to the 9-0 opening series loss to TB and the second game the very next day and you'll see the same type of on again off again posting. Hell, most times it's throw em under the bus one inning, love em the next and we all have that in common.

Did you pay any attention to Jaar last season when he "showed" up near the end of the season? He was so over the top negative it makes this stuff look completely pedestrian. Him and a couple of the Brewer trolls just overwhelmed the board we were on and made posting or even reading the ideas of others just impossible. :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, as fans we all are prone to swings like that. But as fans, we typically come back to the positive side every once in a while.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't care. all i want is the Rangers to win. and that's all real Rangers fans should want

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you pay any attention to Jaar last season when he "showed" up near the end of the season? He was so over the top negative it makes this stuff look completely pedestrian. Him and a couple of the Brewer trolls just overwhelmed the board we were on and made posting or even reading the ideas of others just impossible. :L

I remember, but I guess I don't pay much attention to it. Trolls are generally easy targets for put downs so it's not a chore to slap one around for a while or completely ignore them and then move on to Rangers talk. It's never taken away from or interfered with my interest in what you or Fordman or any other Rangers fan has to say.

Hell, I'd welcome a little Cardinal fan banter right now, but I looked on their board last night and there's been less than 20 posts since May.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember, but I guess I don't pay much attention to it. Trolls are generally easy targets for put downs so it's not a chore to slap one around for a while or completely ignore them and then move on to Rangers talk. It's never taken away from or interfered with my interest in what you or Fordman or any other Rangers fan has to say.

Hell, I'd welcome a little Cardinal fan banter right now, but I looked on their board last night and there's been less than 20 posts since May.

The ESPN board, as terrible as it is, has a few of the pretend fans and some Cardinal fans as well. I think Cards fans are like Giants fans last year...most of them are cool. The ones that aren't are just posers stirring the pot or the occasional turd of a fan.

Wish they would come over here though, that ESPN board sucks.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And they are almost all mine. One of the reasons that I have gravitated towards the Ranger boards is that I live in Texas but that the discourse is so much better on Ranger boards. All of the ones I used to be on were pretty lively. Frankly, I have an account at several Cardinal boards and rarely post there. Places like Viva El Birdos leave me cold and I really don't appreciate their long winded, rambling, literary style writing anyway. Most of my Cardinal related information comes from the Post Dispatch or TV.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well ginger you got one of your wishes (texas vs cards) but you arent going to get your wish of the cards winning...this is the rangers year ;).....and yes i hope berkman goes 0-28 or whatever

Brother Mouzone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Skimmed through the thread, so apologies if this has already been posted. But Berkman has come out and publicly apologized for his comments and admitted he was wrong.

At least he's not dodging it. Still stupid of him to say it in the first place.