• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I heard the Rivals message board is back up

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure you just posted rankings that have Michigan #1. Did that really just happen?

I don't agree with Michigan being #1.

I posted composite computer rankings because he doesn't care for Sagarin. Do you have any computer rankings that you prefer?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with the OSU fans and Michigan fans here more interested in trolling than having legitimate discussion?

I can't speak for anyone else, but my idea of legitimate discussions don't start with being challenged to bets about things I've never said. Semantics, I suppose.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for anyone else, but my idea of legitimate discussions don't start with being challenged to bets about things I've never said. Semantics, I suppose.

I was asked you several times to tell me where you rank Michigan. Since you wouldn't, I offered you the bet that I was offering the other guy. I don't see the big deal. If you don't like the bet, you just say no.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wisconsin win is a good one, but on the other hand, they only won by a touchdown and only scored 14. Oklahoma is the best win between the two in my opinion. I'm not too impressed with Colorado.

While they only scored 14, it had much to do with a kicker, who has a case of the yips right now. Kenny Allen hit 18 of 22 FG's last year, but has struggled thus far. UM signed the #1 kicker in the country and he has been injured, but supposedly is practicing this week.

UM moved the ball up and down the field on Wisconsin, putting up over 350 yards against one of the better defenses in CFB this year. They missed 3 FG's though -- from 31, 39 and 40 though. UM held Wisconsin to 150 yards of offense, with the only TD coming from a short field (30 yard line), after a long interception return on a deflected pass.

So they did only win by 7, but 3 missed field goals and an INT in the red zone, tells you the game wasn't as close as most think if they didn't watch it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.

Why wouldn't these teams finish ahead of an 11-2 Michigan?

Ohio St.
Alabama
Clemson
Louisville
Washington
Houston
Texas A&M
Ole Miss
Tennessee
Wisconsin

Spin, spin, spin. Go!
Good god, kid. Do you need me to wipe your ass for you, too?

michigan already beat Wisconsin, and I see a L for Wisconsin in two weeks. They'll finish behind michigan.
Louisville and Houston face off, and the loser of that will finish behind michigan.
Ole Miss already has two losses and will finish behind michigan.
Tennessee has an hellacious schedule ahead of them and will finish with at least 2 losses.

Ohio State, Alabama, Washington, and Clemson are my choices for the CFP. michigan will be 5th, unless Louisville wins out. Then I see them 6th.

My initial comment had nothing to do with the rankings, you dolt. It had to do with a neutral field matchup.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I get on a list like this again? I think I've started 2 threads my entire time on the CFB. Is it because I said Harbaugh was one of the top 5 coaches in CFB right now?
It wasn't my own personal opinion, it was more the amount of scrums you get in on here with the others. As I said, I have no problem with ya.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

michigan already beat Wisconsin, and I see a L for Wisconsin in two weeks. They'll finish behind michigan.
Louisville and Houston face off, and the loser of that will finish behind michigan.
Tennessee has an hellacious schedule ahead of them and will finish with at least 2 losses.

Ohio State, Alabama, Washington, and Clemson are my choices for the CFP. michigan will be 5th, unless Louisville wins out. Then I see them 6th.

My initial comment had nothing to do with the rankings, you dolt. It had to do with a neutral field matchup.

I tell you to spin, you spin. Now dance.

"My initial comment had nothing to do with the rankings, you dolt. It had to do with a neutral field matchup."

Okay fine. If Michigan plays any of Washington / Wisconsin / Texas A&M / Houston / Ole Miss / Tennessee on a neutral field we do a 1 month avatar bet. Accept?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You had me at " Washington, you had me at Washington!"

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you to spin, you spin. Now dance.

"My initial comment had nothing to do with the rankings, you dolt. It had to do with a neutral field matchup."

Okay fine. If Michigan plays any of Washington / Wisconsin / Texas A&M / Houston / Ole Miss / Tennessee on a neutral field we do a 1 month avatar bet. Accept?
Nah, you're a pheg. The other OG michigan fans on here, I'll take this bet with them if they're interested.

CO_hawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move over little guy, the new duck posters are going to steal your glory.

CO_hawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move over little guy, the new duck posters are going to steal your glory.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP, I'll give you $10 to go ahead and post on Rivals. With that $10, you can either get a 1 month premium membership, or, if you don't want that just ask for LB. He'll have two surprises for you.
Don't you dare. Just like the new bus coming into Shawshank some of us have bets on the first one to crack. I got 5 cigarettes on this guy beating Fat Asses record to breakdown..."by a nose". :heh:

z.png